Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ignore option
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Macabea13 wrote:
Okay, I know this is an old thread, and that my opinion might not count, but wanted to tell Kasdeja something, and know now that she might not like a PM.....

I would take it as a compliment if I were you.....what you are writing is interesting enough to get people thinking....true it is sad if they are incapable of recognizing a could shoulder response, but at least you know you are interesting.....you already know what you don't care to read, but be happy that you are provocative enough to get that kind of response....never a bad thing being provocative. Plus the dingo thing was really funny Laughing

There is a very fine line between being "complimentary" and being a weird stalker.

If you are at the point where you have to complain about someone not leaving you alone, they have probably crossed that line already.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: