Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Im I The Freak?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Im I The Freak? Reply with quote

Anyone who has got to know me in this LG15 World, knows that I dont like to see hateful comments. But when ever I defend the person being attacked it seems most people act as if I am the freak for even trying to defend them.

Im a big boy. I know that they are words on a screen. I just dont think its cool. I dont think it would be cencorship to not allow hate on in a forum.
Or should people be allowed to just get away with it? I wish I could ignore them all (and I do ignore a lot) but some are just flat out meanspirited and hurtful, and the bottom line is that I dont like people hurting others feelings.

I wish I didnt care.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree voy...
there are a lot of people who are wierd...they attack people, then when someone comes and defends them, they go crazy and attack you too..
It's not cool. There are rules, there are policies, and then there are just plain manners. I feel like everyone on here are adults, or at least capable of acting like adults, but it seems that at least 5% the people see to lack that part of the brain...

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
7Harry7Potter7
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you mean. Sometimes I feel like people are being unneccessarily (sp?) snippy/mean. Why is that?
I try to be really nice all the time, but sometimes its unavoidable to get your head bitten off.
Crying or Very sad

I try not to care too.

Coming July 21, 2007!!!!!!!

784 pages
lonelyelendi
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You spelled it right, HP, and yes, I agree. I know of certain people in particular who can be a**faces.
<marlasinger> i'll rape you!
<marlasinger> i mean
<marlasinger> damnit marla be smooth
TJ Marsh
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree on what is said here.
People should grow up and quit trying to get attention. Cool
lonelyelendi
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris2009 wrote:
I agree on what is said here.
People should grow up and quit trying to get attention. Cool

I have personally shut down one person who did this to me. As a note: Don't ever call me a "sophomoric pseudointellectual," unless I know it is a joke. If you do, I will be forced to point out every singly flaw in your personality, after which I will follow you around and correct every tiny, little grammatical error you make. It sounds harmless, but wait until you have someone following you correcting when you don't capitalize your "I"'s....it gets quite frustrating.
<marlasinger> i'll rape you!
<marlasinger> i mean
<marlasinger> damnit marla be smooth
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Resident assface just checkin in.

Oh VoyBoy, you know I love you and that I hate to see you upset.
Urm, peace and love?
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mama Assface present!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quit yer bitchin'!

This joke brought to you by Preparation H
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know in all honestly, the stupidity of a continuing flame war between me and some people is really starting to ruin things for me.
I love the moderaters, but the only advice they give me is "ignore it"...
Its hard to ignore when its a constant annoyance everytime you start a serious discussion that people decide to thread jack with insults and their slandering advice.
The only thing I'm ever told about reprocussions and concequences is that they can dish anything out because of this metaphorical line that they haven't crossed. I want to know where the hell this line is! Because frankly this has been going on since the fucking bree chat, and it's crossed the line for me within the past two/three weeks.
BK, 'mute or trainer seeing we're all friends and in constant contact with each other...mind explaining this imaginary line that no one except Glowe and JD and Star seems to cross. I bet I can point out A LOT of people who cross it on an almost daily basis.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AutoPilate wrote:
Quit yer bitchin'!

Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]I have personally shut down one person who did this to me.[/quote]

Oh dear, dear sweet Kenny...you red robed victim of infidelity and a failing high school romance.

Did you have to say that? I mean really. I made a comment via PM as to your predicament. Your response was several levels below civil.

I try so very, very hard to contain myself. Granted, I am not always successful. Your comment really was uncalled for and I can only see it as a challenge.

It had been my intention to post something concilliatory in this thread.

I had wanted to offer some sort of explanation as to how these things get started, and how they often grow out of control.

Unfortunately, I have some pressing obligations and can not contribute right now. I will try to address the issue more fully at a more convenient time.

I do wonder though, which is more offensive; flaming or posts such as these coming from a young man who tells us that

Quote:
My aspiration is to sell shoes this summer

Is it acceptable to say something like :

Quote:
I just went for a walk to get some...footage I will do w/e is needed to make you to beautiful ladies feel better.

*unzips pants*

What would you have me do?

and

Quote:
[u]lol...me alysa and Luv got really pervy yesterday it was hilarious![/u]

I admit that I can be mean to people sometimes. Many times, particularly when it is late in the evening, I get a little exasperated with silly posts and whinining from some of our members.

I think, though that if someone feels free to share their life's troubles then we are free to comment on them.

If someone feels the need to post personal information they should know that others will comment on that information and not always in the way they were hoping.

Frankly, I think discussing ones failed relationships in a public forum invites ridicule. The price you pay for begging sympathy is the chance that you may get quite the opposite. Some people may indeed question your sense of self and the fact that you may have some distance to go before you can truely call yourself a man.

If that invitation to ridicule is answered in a PM you should be grateful. A message via PM allows you to consider the seeds of truth that may be part of that ridicule before you react to it.

So there you have it boy. Please save yourself the trouble of editing my copy. It only brings attention to the fact that you have no sensible reply, and frankly I don't really care. In matters more important than these I am fortunate enough to have proofreaders and copy editors at my disposal.

I do have one introspective thought though. I wonder why I am so obsessed with the pablum being served up by this boy in the red silk robe. Perhaps it is because he brings to mind the kid who got beat up alot in the playground. I always did feel sorry for that type of kid. I think I may be doing it because some small part of me wants to toughen him up, or at least encourage him to be strong; maybe take control of the situation rather than be controlled by it.

(Edited twice around 6:05 pm EST for typos that might affect clarity)

Last edited by Taig on Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AutoPilate wrote:
Quit yer bitchin'!

This joke brought to you by Preparation H

Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
BK, 'mute or trainer seeing we're all friends and in constant contact with each other...mind explaining this imaginary line that no one except Glowe and JD and Star seems to cross. I bet I can point out A LOT of people who cross it on an almost daily basis.

We may be a little hesitant to step in *because* we're friends and don't want to appear biased. That, and I haven't seen a lot of all-out flame wars on this forum, which is quite unusual with as many users as we have here... I've seen people be a bit rude, and I've asked them to stop. If it becomes an all-out flame war, I'd lock the thread (now that I'm a mod again)... Beyond that, I'd defer to Bukanator V to decide if any lines have been crossed Wink

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you didn't mean my posts in the itscassie thread...I wasn't meaning to be mean to anyone, there.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: