Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[I in APHID] Have we missed something?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
windsong
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm terrible at Mad Gab... d'oh! It hurts my head.
who_is_friend
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You did write "the little hand says it's time to rock" as "Za ritoru hando sezu ittu taimu tsu rokku" right? Otherwise it's not really converted to Katakana properly (not sure about the converting of "it's"). Or rather ザ リトル ハンド セズ イッツ タイム ツ ロック.
sphinx
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:
i sent him a japanese message with the classic "domo arrigatto, mister robotto" in the subject line, telling him you gotta translate the japanese. as far as "decoding", you just have to read it out loud!! Wink

Brother will just ask if you tie your obi in the front, ask for your pic, and then ask you how much.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sphinx wrote:
i sent him a japanese message with the classic "domo arrigatto, mister robotto" in the subject line, telling him you gotta translate the japanese. as far as "decoding", you just have to read it out loud!! Wink

Brother will just ask if you tie your obi in the front, ask for your pic, and then ask you how much.

....... wait, say what?
achenar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sphinx wrote:

*snicker* I love you.

No, I'm not very nice.
lookyz
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone thought about Op's YouTube update? I may have just not looked at her extended profile for a month, but I'm pretty sure this wasn't there before. Either...we def missed something.

Quote:
When looking at eternity, and trying to justify it against our place at this moment in time, it's quite common to wonder how all of the pieces fit together.

Perhaps the better question is "Do most people even see the whole picture?" Or are they missing out on seemingly obscure fractions of great importance that could help it all start to become clear? By the time you reach the end, will you even remember every sign you ignored at the beginning?
In the grand scheme of things, we are playing with preciously little time. Alas, without order, we are left only with chaos.
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lookyz wrote:
Has anyone thought about Op's YouTube update? I may have just not looked at her extended profile for a month, but I'm pretty sure this wasn't there before. Either...we def missed something.

Quote:
When looking at eternity, and trying to justify it against our place at this moment in time, it's quite common to wonder how all of the pieces fit together.

Perhaps the better question is "Do most people even see the whole picture?" Or are they missing out on seemingly obscure fractions of great importance that could help it all start to become clear? By the time you reach the end, will you even remember every sign you ignored at the beginning?
In the grand scheme of things, we are playing with preciously little time. Alas, without order, we are left only with chaos.

That has been a part of her profile since the first puzzle, or maybe even when the phone calls happened. It is a constant reminder, which is why we do these threads from time to time Smile
lookyz
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladron121 wrote:
lookyz wrote:

Quote:

That has been a part of her profile since the first puzzle, or maybe even when the phone calls happened. It is a constant reminder, which is why we do these threads from time to time Smile

Thanks for that - I figured it had been around awhile - and probably so long that I tended to overlook it. I remember the Richard Marx quote, but I thought the text was cut back for awhile. couldn't remember at all after a month of radio silence Confused
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Word has it that we've missed clues going as far back as the 5/5 vids.

Sometimes I wonder if Op just sits there and shakes her head in disbelief:

"These are the people I trust to recover the stolen items? I need to put up a Monster ad or something."
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Panda wrote:
Word has it that we've missed clues going as far back as the 5/5 vids.

Sometimes I wonder if Op just sits there and shakes her head in disbelief:

"These are the people I trust to recover the stolen items? I need to put up a Monster ad or something."

<--- Laughing

So where did this "Word" come from???
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

itsreallyreal wrote:

Panda has her ear to the ground. She hears all. Wink

I shall get some rest when the profile tells me to.
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Laughing
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

itsreallyreal wrote:

Sorry, Nikki Bower taught me never to reveal my sources. Wink
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see it now:

Wanted:

Individual with a brain, good vision, internet connection, and near the LA area. Needed immediately for clandestine operation. Loyalty a must. Position is ready to fill immediately. First assignment is to wack former lackey's.

Pay: You get to live
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i KNOW we've missed a bunch a shit load of clues...but i wish we could just find it..

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: