Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0113 - "Foosball"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

translation: Daniel and Jonas needs some "downtown' together
SarawithouttheH
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

impulse wrote:
SarawithouttheH wrote:
The "Dead Fish" comment is actually the title of a movie from 2004.

Is it? Actually? I thought "kissing like a dead fish" was just a fairly common expression..... but you never know these days, conspiracies are everywhere.

Here's the plot of the movie Dead Fish, as found on teh internets:

"Abe (Andrew Lee Potts) is a humble key cutter living in London but today doesnt seem to be his best day. He has to manage to survive the day after his Spanish girlfriend Mimi (Elena Anaya) announces she is pregnant, his debt collector Danny Devine (Robert Carlyle) gives him 24 hours to pay up his debts, he accidently switches cell phones with hit man Lynch (Cary Oldman), he has 2 assassins wanting to kill him and he has been given a contract to kill a Dead Fish."

You think Jonas accidentally switched cell phones with Gemma and was given a contract to kill Dead-Bree-Fish? The 2 assassins are Tachyon and Brother and.....of course Mimi is a spanish fossball table.

Or am I being cynical?

Speak to the hand

Actually scratch that comment. I was obviously too drunk for my own good last night. I've never heard the term "kissing like a dead fish" before, perhaps it's common where you live. Anyhow, my bad. I did a quick search about Dead Fish and passed out at the desk. (Note to self: DON'T research anything while drunken off spirits and jello shots and NEVER pass out at the desk - I got funny marks on my face from the keyboard)

P.S. to Impulse - your comment gave me a good laugh this morning after I read what I posted last night and was completely mortified. DOH! Smile thanks lol
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SarawithouttheH wrote:
I got funny marks on my face from the keyboard

Oh yeah...I hate that too! Especially 'cause it looks like enochian in the mirror.... scares the *beep* out of me and gets me to get drunk again! Think
kristin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, the more I think about it, Jonas probably was trying to bait Bree out of her room, but maybe the "dead fish" choice of words about her kissing (rather than making some other adolescent comment, like accusing her of having B.O. or something) was supposed to make us consider why she's so reluctant to have a romantic relationship with the Beast or Jonas or anyone else. Sure, she's stressed out and depressed right now, but she wasn't any more eager before she left home and her parents disappeared.

Also, I can understand why Jonas would be curious about their relationship, and maybe even feel entitled to know more about them. After all, these relative strangers have been living in his house, eating his food, helping themselves to his cars and credit cards, and generally making themselves at home without paying rent or earning their keep. And despite his rant about the car and credit cards (which seemed to be quickly forgotten after he learned the real reason Bree left and found out she hadn't really "abandoned" him), he's been pretty great about it all. If the Order really is going to come after Bree or Daniel one of these days, he's also putting himself in considerable danger, and despite his hesitation about jumping in the line of fire to save Bree, hasn't batted an eye at the fact that, thanks to his houseguests, he witnessed a murder and now has to deal with a distraught teenage girl and her potential love interest full-time.
EternalGoddess
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a funny vid. It's goo dthat Daniel and Jonas are getting along. And now we know Jonas is dating a table,lol. "She kisses like a dead fish." Lol.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SarawithouttheH wrote:

Actually scratch that comment. I was obviously too drunk for my own good last night. I've never heard the term "kissing like a dead fish" before, perhaps it's common where you live. Anyhow, my bad. I did a quick search about Dead Fish and passed out at the desk. (Note to self: DON'T research anything while drunken off spirits and jello shots and NEVER pass out at the desk - I got funny marks on my face from the keyboard)

LMAO.....been there, done that. Laughing
Lord Balto
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SarawithouttheH wrote:

Cold fish.

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/cold+fish

Not dead fish.

Do these folks not speak English as a first language?
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Balto wrote:

Do these folks not speak English as a first language?

Do you?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dead+fish
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liked this vid, and only have one wild theory to add. What if Jonas refuses to talk about whether or not he has a girlfriend because his girlfriend is Gemma? Okay, no evidence to back this up, though Jonas did post a portion of one of Tachyon's vids revealing Gemma's duplicitous nature, and was the first to comment on that. And following that logic, maybe Gemma told Jonas that he kisses like a dead fish (or vice versa)? And for those thinking the fish comment has any meaning, doesn't the fish symbolize something in Christianity (Jesus, I think, but I could be wrong, although that would follow the whole "Bree as Savior" theory)?[/b]
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kanazaka wrote:
that would follow the whole "Bree as Savior" theory?

Bree tells lies. Not to be trusted. No savior. Evil. That's what she is. I'm telling ya.
LONGTIMELURKER
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bethy wrote:
Dear Lord, I'm old.

I couldn't figure out why you guys were saying you would ship things until I looked it up in the urban dictionary.

I've officially crossed over into old fogeyville. Crying or Very sad

I'm 35, and I knew...I keep up with these young "whipper-snappers" Wink, as much as I can, b/c my child is nearly 11, and aint passin' nuthin' over on me! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Bree- Classicly Beautiful/sweet/ "pure"/Vogue

Sarah-Modern Day HOT/ naughty/"dirty"/Penthouse
absolution
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An entire Foosball video and not one single impression of Mamma from "Waterboy"?!

Dear Daniel and Jonas (and Bree if you're feeling up to it),
I expect a "Waterboy" impression in the next video. The one after that is also acceptable.

Love,
Abs
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pi wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:
There's been a lot of discussion about this in the video thread and many comparisons to Star Wars. Let's discuss it here!

(shrugs) Dunno about being related, but it looks like they have something in common.

Bree Swim Vid

Jonas Foosball Vid

Pi posted this over in the "Could Bree be an alien or some other type of creature?" thread, (formerly titled "Could Jonas and Bree be siblings?"), over in Plot Discussions, and I thought that the screenshots belonged over in this thread as well.

This screenshot can be found at 16 seconds into the video.

The reference to Bruce Wayne and the hamster tags all make sense now!
redheaddiva
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

autumneternal wrote:
Pi wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:
There's been a lot of discussion about this in the video thread and many comparisons to Star Wars. Let's discuss it here!

(shrugs) Dunno about being related, but it looks like they have something in common.

Bree Swim Vid

Jonas Foosball Vid

Pi posted this over in the "Could Bree be an alien or some other type of creature?" thread, (formerly titled "Could Jonas and Bree be siblings?"), over in Plot Discussions, and I thought that the screenshots belonged over in this thread as well.

This screenshot can be found at 16 seconds into the video.

Dang, I was so enthralled by getting a glimpse of Jonas's thigh that I completely did not notice the tattoo there! Embarassed
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah that's definitely a tattoo linking Jonas to a ruthless gang of aliens from outer space planing to invade the planet using Bree as a portal but wait..... I don't give a damn 'cause the president of the US is gonna kick some E.T's. ass in a jet fighter to save the world... amen! Pray

Tattoo? WHAT TATTOO? Hey phorum trilobites, I don't know what you have been smoking but I'd be glad to get some. This ain't a bloody tattoo, it's just the fabric of his front pocket sticking out the hole on his jeans... oh man, everyone's on drugs these days! Watch the vid dammit!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: