Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jonas = Brother?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
madsweeney
Suspiciously Absent

Location: Wandering the streets, pulling gold coins from the air...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Jonas = Brother? Reply with quote

My latest crackpot theory. Ahem.

It seems that there's a slight possibility (in my mind) that Jonas could be the famous/infamous Brother. I have my reasons in my head, but I'm not sure how to get them into writing at approximately midnight. There was some speculation that the scream in "The Unthinkable Happened" wasn't Bree, but Gemma (a result of Brother's assassination attempt, successful or not). If so, it's in the realm of possibility that Jonas could have edited the video to place the scream at a point when it would seem appropriate. Why? No clue. Like I said, crackpot theory. Another equally bizarre theory would be that Tachyon could be Cassie. Makes it easier to do your work if everyone thinks you're out of the picture, right? Eh.

Before anyone lights me up, I'm simply brainstorming. If I'm doing it in the wrong area, I apologize (I haven't posted much in this forum).
fuzzy_bunny85
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The idea has been thrown around... alot. Nobody really knows, but these are the kind of ideas that people that are new to the forums usually think of first. Sorry if this is frustrating. The truth is that we haven't been given much to work with lately, which is good for you because it'll be easier to play catch up.

P.S. Just to warn you, people can be really mean some times, so watch out for some evil comments.
stuart2004
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuzzy_bunny85 wrote:

P.S. Just to warn you, people can be really mean some times, so watch out for some evil comments.

agreed then again sometime ppl are just absolutely too nice...it just depends on who you ask questions of and Ignore any mean comment by IAMCOOL he really is a nice guy you just dont notice it at first

antagonist of the LG Defense Force
diastres
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2LuvEm met Brother during Drop 6 (Petaluma revisited) on December 11, 2006. He is not Jonas.

P.S. It's not very nice to generalize as such. Also, let people make their own decisions.
madsweeney
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback. I thought it might have been suggested before, but I didn't find any posts saying as much. I'm used to comments of the "stfu, n00b" variety, but I'm glad that this forum seems to have far fewer than normal. I've stayed up far too late tonight catching up on the OpAphid story, but it's worth it. I *still* think it's possible that Jonas could be him, though (just me being difficult...heh). Or at least involved in some way.
diastres
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv met Brother. She saw him face to face. It is impossible for Brother to be Jonas.
stuart2004
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

madsweeney wrote:
. I've stayed up far too late tonight catching up on the OpAphid story, but it's worth it.

if you have any questions ask and if we cant ask hopefully we can point you in the right direction

antagonist of the LG Defense Force
horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuzzy_bunny85 wrote:

little do you know that i get paid to make people feel unwelcomed.

SORRY! Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

madsweeney: if you scroll down in the I in APHID thread index, you will find a thread discussing Jonas' possible identity. It should tell you everything you need to know regarding this debate. You can also check the discussion thread for "The Unthinkable Happened" for more opinions.
madsweeney
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diastres wrote:
Luv met Brother. She saw him face to face. It is impossible for Brother to be Jonas.

Yes, I know....but...couldn't it be possible that the "Brother" that Luv met could have been a fake? Shocked

Sorry, but I have a habit of playing Devil's Advocate. Honestly, if someone has seen Brother and it wasn't Jonas, then he probably isn't Jonas...but one of the best things in my life that I've learned is to never deal in absolutes.
mourningbelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's not here to say this, so I will: Unless the voice that we've all heard on the voicemail many times is also a fake, then the Brother she met is real. Because they were one and the same.
At this time tomorrow
I'll be just one day closer
One sunset further behind
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps the she met an associate of brother, he he he, sneeky. I have mixed feelings on how brother is, so I am going to stop typing now.
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yes, I know....but...couldn't it be possible that the "Brother" that Luv met could have been a fake?

Well, you're not alone. I know luv met with someone who claimed to be brother...but I'm not entirely convinced it was *supposed* to happen that way. Luv (and her brother) couldn't find the drop, but were distracted by Brother so the drop could be placed/replaced.

I believe it was "Brother" in the sense of it all...but I'm not convinced it was done on purpose. There are several people who think it was one of the PMs taking the role to distract the retrieval team. Of course, I'm not convinced it wasn't on purpose, either.

Remember, we're dealing with actors. Sometimes the same role is played by different actors, so it is reasonable that Jonas = Brother? Eh, I'm not convinced of that either. Primarily because Jonas has been with Daniel and Bree...not hunting down Gemma.

Besides, Jones doesn't "do" school...and when Brother was in London he was at school. Personally, I think Brother was teaching...not a student, because Gemma's email indicated a "professional" relationshop between them and we know Gemma was a student.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say, from listening to Jonas ramble on in his videos, that he isn't Brother. They don't sound at all the same to me.
horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
I have to say, from listening to Jonas ramble on in his videos, that he isn't Brother. They don't sound at all the same to me.

WHAT IF!
JUST WHAT IF!

he used a voice changer on those phone calls?
i'm just saying. IT IS ENTIRELY PLAUSIBLE!

just keep it an open mind about it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: