Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New OpAphid drop, full LG15 story revealed! [JOKE]
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: New OpAphid drop, full LG15 story revealed! [JOKE] Reply with quote

I received an encoded mail (don't ask me, I don't know how they got my address) from Tachyon that lead me on a special drop, and revealed the true story behind LG15:

I went to check my mail yesterday, and in with everything was a flier for a restaurant called "Cheng Family Chinese Restaurant". Normally I would have thrown it out, but in bold letters on the flier was the special offer: "Brother's Flying Spark Chicken, Limited Time Only, 10 for $0.33 each". OH LORD THEY HAVE MAILED ME A CLUE! Everything clicked together: brother has a video on his YouTube page called "Sparks are Flying", and the limited time only offer is 10033.

So I immediately called Sad_Panda, who acted as my Operator. I tried to get on the forums, but they had mysteriously shut down. The only people I had access to were ^Minty^, fallingintosin, and horcruxes, they are legitimate witnesses and communicated with Sad_Panda throughout. I called the phone number on the flyer, and all that would play is odd music!!! WE ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK! I had no time to record and figure it out, so I bit the bullet and went to the place.

The place was owned and operated by a nice couple named Lee and Xiang
Zhang. Not knowing what to expect, and after getting some crazy ideas from the few ppl we had on the chat, it was decided to go to the counter and order the special.

I asked for "Brothers Flying Spark Chicken", and Lee immediately asked me if "What are you gonna name it?" So I asked "What?" out of instinct, and he replied "The baby." Sad_Panda immediately remember this as something from "The Sure Thing", from the movie puzzle. She gives me the answer "Well, if it's a girl, Cynthia, and if it's a boy, Elliot". Lee and Xiang leave the counter, and Brother comes out!!!! Brother is in Sacramento!!! We sit, and he tells me everything

He and Tachyon are tired of running, and since we intercept all their packages anyway, they figured if they show us how deceitful OpAphid can be, and told us the whole truth, then we would join them. Here is the story:

Lee and Xiang Zhang are Bree's real parents. They created her in a lab in the restaurant, from alien DNA added to Xiang's egg, on behest of OpAphid. Lee and Xiang escaped from OpAphid, but had to leave baby Bree behind, and became Mother and Father, and started The Family that Tachyon and Brother belong to. Their purpose is to protect and reacquire the alien-hybrid Bree, since she acts as a beacon to lead the true alien race to Earth as part of an invasion. OpAphid is actually a part of the Canadian government run by alien ambassadors, who are attempting to start the invasion by activating Bree through their "ceremony". Canada has been promised total dominance over the world, if they will just assist the alien overlords in arriving and taking all "non-essential" people as slaves.

Brother also mentioned at this point that Bree emits a certain radiation, that tends to make men gay. Combined with her good looks and ability to draw men to her, it causes problems (see Daniel and Jonas). As long as she is out of OpAphid hands, she cannot be activated and the invasion cannot start. OpAphid has been gone for so long, Brother believes, because they are working on some sort of "gaydar" that will allow them to track her by her radiation signature. After that, he said I had to go. I asked him if he had anything to give me, he handed me a fortune cookie. I opened it, and all it said was "Tag, You're It".

So the choice now is ours: do you support Canada in its attempt to rule the world through alien invasion, or do you help a group that wants to protect a girl who turns all men near her gay? Both end the world as we know it, but which one do you prefer?

***Brother does not allow any images of him to be captured, nor voice recorded, and I ate all the food. Sorry for no images***
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lad is my life hero.

Panda is gonna beat you for the lack of credit though.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That made my day. HUZZAH!
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FallingIntoSin
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is quite possibly the best thing I've read all year! Haha. Smile Your the best Lad!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Men think if women are grabbing and clawing at each other there's a chance they might somehow you know... kiss." --Jerry Seinfeld, on the appeal of Catfights
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jewelybug
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took a much needed break at work and decided to hop around here for a bit. Lad. I seriously <3 you like no other. You are the best.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lad, I love you more and more everyday....
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back off, bishes. He's all mine!

Evil or Very Mad
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries here, Panda dear...Z is a married(ish) bish Laughing
horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i see how it is. PANDA BEING YOUR OPERATOR.
mmhmm...well i hope she stays on the phone with you for over 4 hours and i hope she doesn't suggest you climb the side of the building again...

*stomps off*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

horcruxes wrote:
mmhmm...well i hope she stays on the phone with you for over 4 hours and i hope she doesn't suggest you climb the side of the building again...

*stomps off*

That wasn't me! Horc tells lies!
horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Panda wrote:
horcruxes wrote:

*stomps off*

That wasn't me! Horc tells lies!

WE HAVE THE CHAT LOGS TO PROVE IT!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BRING IT.
horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ITS BEING BROUGHTEN!
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
No worries here, Panda dear...Z is a married(ish) bish Laughing

But does he know about us?

Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: