Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I am sick of
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: I am sick of Reply with quote

you complaining and complaining about how alone you are. Complain about you being sad about your dad or complain about how your mom lied to you. STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING ALONE....cause we all KNOW your NOT alone. So quite playing up the "poor me" act. Get a grip before you lose your friends and you really ARE alone.
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said Beckers

Your dad is dead Bree. He's gone and there's nothing you can do about it. It's ok to mourn him but dwelling on his death will just pull you away from those who care for you that are still alive. time to put that behind you.

I may not be adopted but once a friend died because of another persons recklessness, and for years and years I obsessed about it. Believe me, it doesnt help.
Xeniph
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're not the only one affected by this. Time to stop being self-centered. You're not the only one who's along, either. Think about it.
--X.
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its only been a few weeks. who are we to say how she should feel? when did we find out that our parents were really hired to raise us because we were genetically right for a creepy ceremony that a cult held, and then see our father shot...in the same day.

I think as long as youre not hurting anyone or yourself Bree. You're fine.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree has a right to be upset and depressed. But she does need to move on. She needs to search for the truth.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you lose someone in the middle of an immediate crisis (war,accident) that requires your full attention for you to survive, it is best to put it behind you at least temporarily until you can get out of that crisis. Imagine if you were stranded in the middle of the ocean in a raft, after a plane crash, with daniel and your dad. Your dad dies.

For both you and Daniel to survive, you'd have to just forget about your dad and think about keeping yourself and Daniel alive.
sidewalkflight
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not time for "snap out of it mode" yet, by any means.

I mean you guys... it's only been 2 1/2 weeks. Do you really expect someone to get over it and move on with their life less than a month after their world's been turned upside down and their father killed in front of them? Especially for a 17 year old girl. Give her some slack.

I know you don't want people to feel sorry for you Bree. I totally understand that. But don't let these guys get you thinking that what you're feeling is wrong. It's healthy to embrace you emotions.

I also don't mind at all what they call "complaining". You're just trying to clear your head, explaining to us what you're feeling and what happened. Talking about it is a healthy process as well which is what you seemed to have started doing so I encourage you with that.

We're all here for you, Bree Smile
TJ Marsh
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont like it also, but im here bree Very Happy
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My best friend killed himself...my best friend... I know what it is like to lose someone...but you need to move on because there is no other choice.
breeislonely
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
Its only been a few weeks. who are we to say how she should feel? when did we find out that our parents were really hired to raise us because we were genetically right for a creepy ceremony that a cult held, and then see our father shot...in the same day.

I think as long as youre not hurting anyone or yourself Bree. You're fine.

she's hurting everyone she has left in the world, including herself, she's being an awful brat, there's a difference in being sad and not being ready to move on and being a complete jerk to everyone you have left in the world that supports you and cares about you, it's not ok
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a difference between mourning and completely alienating and hurting the only two people you have in your life.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
There's a difference between mourning and completely alienating and hurting the only two people you have in your life.

Well said! Bree is just being a complete brat to everyone who has given up so much to support/help protect her.

I would have dumped her deceiving, grumpy, puppet filled butt a long time ago.
apocalypse46
Lonely Fan

Location: where ever you see sarah you see me hiding in the background

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

see this is the problem with girls they always seem to give these signs to guys that they like them alot and when the guy does something really nice the girl is like WTF!? please dont give guys signs they may seem obvious to you but to the guys its not that obvious. and quit pushing away people who are close to you
The
Apocalypse

Spencer must be kicked from the show!!!!!!
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the only person in this thread who's doing what you say girls always do is a guy...so...ya know...nice stereotyping, lol.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
sidewalkflight
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apocalypse46 wrote:
see this is the problem with girls they always seem to give these signs to guys that they like them alot and when the guy does something really nice the girl is like WTF!? please dont give guys signs they may seem obvious to you but to the guys its not that obvious. and quit pushing away people who are close to you

Um. Yeah. Thanks for the stereotype.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: