Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Could Bree be an alien or some other type of creature?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Milowent,
Again, I find myself replying to one of your comments as I continually see you as a voice of reason. However, in this case, I do feel that you are only stating the obvious. It is almost blatantly clear that aliens would somehow be involved in this storyline. Wink

But back to the siblings topic:
Jonas and Bree as siblings would be a bit too coincidental, unless (as someone stated earlier) Jonas was never a fan, but instead someone from the community looking for Bree. I would have to say his parents' disappearance seems very suspicious (as other folks have stated).
I hope you realize that I suck.::The finest satire is that in which ridicule is combined with so little malice and so much conviction that it even rouses laughter in those who are hit.-Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:
anybody think aliens could be involved somehow? Smile

That may be the most dumb conjecture I have ever seen here at the phorum. What possible rational could you have for coming to this totally absurd theory. What's next, Thelemic Zombies?

Don't we already have enough wildly absurd theories to contend with without bringing Aliens in the mix.
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure Milo..maybe Jonus is a gay alien from the planet Lavender
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taig wrote:
curiousGeorge wrote:
Taig wrote:
So what if it turns out that Bree is in fact related to one of them?

That wouldn't stop Joan-us and Daniel from falling in love and living happily ever after in the mansion in the moffle of nowhere.

I am so absolutely outraged by that I could just scream. Please refrain from making such inane posts in this serious discussion.

And if it is a joke, it is a poor one...

Nothing could be more serious monkey man....

Why is it so hard to believe that Joan-us is gay? Or is it that you don't WANT to believe Joan-us is gay?

Perhaps you would be happier with the idea that they are aliens?

All this talk of Aliens and Daniel/Joanus is making me ill. Oh, and if you want to spread more of your obvious agenda of promoting gay aliens, I suggest you watch PBS where the rest of your crowd hangs.

I bet you drive a Volvo.

I completely agree this is totally off topic and is grossly inappropriate.

Back OT: If Bree and Jonas are bro and sister, that would explain why Bree was spirited away to NZ as a child. But why would they come back to the States and risk them ever possibly meeting each other?
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

curiousGeorge wrote:
milowent wrote:

That may be the most dumb conjecture I have ever seen here at the phorum. What possible rational could you have for coming to this totally absurd theory. What's next, Thelemic Zombies?

Don't we already have enough wildly absurd theories to contend with without bringing Aliens in the mix.

what crawled up your ass and died, mr. monkey? i was just floating an idea, whereas your plot ideas are usually about as good as the 10th season of 90210, you butt-sniffing chimp.

sorry. i just had to get that off my chest.
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

c'mon kids. Let's play nicely. You have a disadvantage once you lose an eye, anyway.

I don't really see Bree and Jonas as being related. I think that there is something fishy with Jonas's parents but I don't think it has anything to do with them actually being Bree's parents as well.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:

Trainer101 and I both believe this is Illuminati.....who originated from an alien species. We've posted TONS of stuff on it here in the Plot area.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AniDonia wrote:
kristin wrote:
I do think some of the arguments for Jonas and Bree being siblings are compelling.

I first starting thinking about it when she moved into his house, before Daniel came there, and there was absolutely no hint of romantic connection. Sure, not every male-female pair of teens is going to start going at it when the adults leave the room, but these are incredibly good looking people stuck out in the middle of nowhere together with no better way to pass the time -- yet zilch for sex or romance.

Um... you do know that there is pretty much nothing genetic that keeps us from being attracted to blood relatives, right? It's socialization that does the trick. In other words, if someone was secretly your brother and neither of you knew, there really isn't any "magical DNA recognition" that would keep the two of you from banging each other.

milowent wrote:
what crawled up your ass and died, mr. monkey? i was just floating an idea, whereas your plot ideas are usually about as good as the 10th season of 90210, you butt-sniffing chimp.

Anyway. I think I missed something. The Illuminati originated with aliens? I was pretty sure no aliens have ever been proven existent?
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
milowent wrote:

Trainer101 and I both believe this is Illuminati.....who originated from an alien species. We've posted TONS of stuff on it here in the Plot area.

Hmm...could this mean that Scientology is a not-so-secret sect of the Illuminati, or perhaps they're just a rip-off.

The reference to Bruce Wayne and the hamster tags all make sense now!
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:

Here we go...

Just because you want to believe that the writers have taken this path gives no reason to be so nasty. I thought you were the sage here, obviously you have been smoking sage as of late... Too many bong hits and you wake up one morning and think you see (gay or straight) aliens at every turn. Disgraceful.

I resent your tone and your anti-simian remarks, they are hurtful and unkind. Oh, and I loved all the Spelling productions. At least they made sense.

Please stay on topic and refrain from grossly inappropriate slanders.
lejaders
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe the watchers are good, and maybe that is what jonas is.
this is what i think anyway.
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh look! milo Mr. "Voice of Reason" chimes in. la de-dah

Talk about Volvo driving NPR listening intellectuals! Do your new Earth Shoes fit ok?

Between you and that vine crawler Curious George it's hard to tell who has a looser grip on what is really going on.

Your problem is that you don't see the big picutre. Bree and Jonus are definately siblngs. It's really the only way the creators will be able to extricate Jonus from Bree's clutches. She is obviously needy and man hungry.

Once we discover that they are related it is clear that the Jonas/Daniel relationship will blossom. That is the big picture here. This is a story about people finding themselves. All three of t hem.

And what if they are aliens? Is that so bizzarre? It would be ridiculous in this daty and age to dismiss the idea. Who is to say that all those drugs aren't really to help them maintain there composure here as earthlings. There is no reason their being aliens should have any impact on their feelings. DO you think earth people have a monopoly on emotions, love hate, confusion, fear?

Last edited by Taig on Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

autumneternal wrote:
Luv2Skydive wrote:
milowent wrote:

Hmm...could this mean that Scientology is a not-so-secret sect of the Illuminati, or perhaps they're just a rip-off.

Tom Cruise will send his people to your house for saying that. Wink
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys,

You're free to keep attacking each others' ideas (which you are both doing), but please leave the personal insults out of it Smile

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 1 of 46

Jump to: