Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What's a "walk of shame"???
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: What's a "walk of shame"??? Reply with quote

Is DanielBeaste ashamed that he kissed Bree? Did her rape her? It sounds like the "Walk of Shame" that a prisoner (like a raper) does when he goes to jail and has to carry his jail clothes in his hand, and all the other sodomite convicts are hootin and hollerin about how they're going to rape him because he's "fresh meat". Is Daniel and Bree in some kind of weird 3-way rape triangle with Jonah?

This is a really weird movie for 12 year old kids to be watching, if you ask me. There should be a warning about Adult themes and Foul mouths.

http://www.wiggerl.com/ccr/03.mov
http://www.wiggerl.com/ccr/01.mov
http://www.wiggerl.com/ccr
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

walk of shame is a term of art. it's a college term for when you sleep over at a person's place the night before adn walk back to your place wearing last night's clothes.

think sorority girl with an evening gown on walking to her apartment early in the morning with her makeup smeared and her hair still half done up.

It usually IMPLIES one just had sex but it does not mean sex. People call it the walk of shame because while you are walking it is clear you stayed over someone else's place and sex is assumed. And you not having a change of clothes usually means it was spur of the moment sex.

It's more about the assumptions people make then what actually happened.
alex
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 am    Post subject: Re: What's a "walk of shame"??? Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:
Is DanielBeaste ashamed that he kissed Bree? Did her rape her? It sounds like the "Walk of Shame" that a prisoner (like a raper) does when he goes to jail and has to carry his jail clothes in his hand, and all the other sodomite convicts are hootin and hollerin about how they're going to rape him because he's "fresh meat". Is Daniel and Bree in some kind of weird 3-way rape triangle with Jonah?

This is a really weird movie for 12 year old kids to be watching, if you ask me. There should be a warning about Adult themes and Foul mouths.

wth are you serious?

your imagination is a little too wild if that's the first thing that came to your head.

or you're a perv.

and it's called the walk of shame because it's embarassing, you know, because you're walking somewhere in the morning with last night's clothes on. like onsweetavenue said, people usually assume it means implies sex, but it obviously doesn't always imply sex.
Claramata
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walk of Shame = You spend the night with someone (usually this night is unplanned and involves sex), and then must walk home the next morning in the clothes you wore the night before.

Typically the term refers to college students and one-night stands, but all that really needs to be there for it to be considered a walk of shame is that Daniel had to be wearing the clothes from the night before and have the possiblity of a buddy seeing him.

Just because the term walk of shame usually has to do with sex does not mean that Daniel and Bree had sex. Terms such as "hooked up" and "walk of shame" do make that sound like a possiblity, however.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap, how ya doing johnny?

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It really doesn't mean they had sex though. It was their 2nd kiss or so---they wouldn't just jump in the sack.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, it's actually extremely annoying how everyone is going all pre teen on us, now.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought pervytown stuck to the Get-To-Know-Each-Other Thread.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason everyone is jumping to sex is because he mentioned "hooked-up", "walk of shame", "It's really just been something I think we've both wanted for awhile" and "I think she was worried that I might pull away...I don't know, because she was so emotional, like I'd be weirded out or something, just because she said that she needed me". On their own, not so much leading towards sex, but together, they add up to maybe a little more then a make-out session. And don't forget, while it may seem like we are going pre-teen, Bree and Daniel are still teenagers and should be expected to, sometimes, act like them so a spur of the moment sexual encounter preceeded by a huge emotional moment in ones life is not so out there.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the story is going to turn this site into a breeding ground for the immature comments of OMG, IS BREE GONNA B PREGGO? etc...I dunno...

And I grew up with very different meanings, too. We can't assume they didn't as well. When we "hook up" here, it means get together. Hook up with friends, etc. Yeah, they freaking made out...but I doubt they had sex. Making out has different levels and meanings, too. Teen or not, this is a girl that was just talking to stuffed animals. I just don't see, coming from a very sheltered upbringing myself, her jumping right into sex quite that easily. I also don't see Dan taking advantange of that considering her situation.

Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally understand what you are saying. And worrying if Bree has gotten pregnant and is having a super baby is just assinine. But this is the quote that really stands out to me:

"I think she was worried that I might pull away...I don't know, because she was so emotional, like I'd be weirded out or something, just because she said that she needed me"

It can lead us either way, like all of them, but it tells me that whatever happened, she instigated it.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I think she instigated the hug that he mentioned amorously. I think they kissed, cuddled, etc. That doesn't equate sex. He was talking about how she felt like she didn't want to let go of the hug and that to me fits in with the "I think she was worried that I might pull away..." comment. Yeah, I think she's in love with Dan and now realizing it...etc...but I think we are moving much faster than they are.

Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if she's in love with Daniel as much as she's realized that he's all she's got right now.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

True.

Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

seeing that this has been deemed PG13...yea i agree...

Parental Guidance up to the ages of 13...not 12....13

you've complained about this before. And we've all told you, that the series is moving in a new, more mature area. right now, i'd still deam it pg13. Because by the regulations it is STILL pg13.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: