Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OpAphid - "The Ends Justify The Means" [01/16/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jenlight
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
Actually jenlight, that might prove to be more prophetic then you think. After all, right now we are all assuming that the line in question is in reference to Gemma and Brother. But, depending on whether or not Bree has acted on some ulterior motive and truly has no feelings for Daniel and is just using him to further her own agenda, this might actually pertain to our own little "Romeo and Juliet"...

After all, I'm sure that Op knows exactly where they are and what they have been doing....since I think that Jonas is an OPerative himself..

If your theory is true, why would Op be telling Daniel to "get away?"
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Op works in very mysterious ways...and telling Daniel to go away so that Bree was isolated and alone with Jonas seems right up her ally.
butterfly
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still think Jonas is a wolf in sheep's clothing....
jenlight
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Op is pissed that things have gone wrong lately, really HATES Daniel, and knows Bree is going to break his heart. Oppy is being spiteful.
Twisted Evil Rubbing it in.
jenlight
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

butterfly wrote:
I still think Jonas is a wolf in sheep's clothing....

Laughing Brilliant!

Honestly, I'm on the fence about the whole Jonas being good/evil thing. I have no theories. I do think he's gay, however. But that just means he's very happy.
cynicar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted this on the thread in the Op forum, but on second thought, realized it might be more interesting to the LG side of things. As already mentioned, Op's new vid has the tags "forever, thirty-six, secrets."

So, I googled "thirty six secrets thelema" and came up with this site:

http://secondsightresearch.tripod.com/bodyandsoul/id16.html:

Quote:
Other scholars conjecture that different individuals completed the Hermetic writings over several hundred years. Perhaps the most important piece of evidence to back up this claim is the Syrian philosopher Iamblichus crediting Hermes with writing over 20,000 books and an Egyptian priest named Manetho crediting him with writing more than 36,000 books. Both of these men lived around 250-300 BC. Iamblichus went on to state he had seen forty-two of these books, thirty-six of which contained "the whole of human knowledge".

I then, having misread, googled "Manetho thirty-six," which, despite my error of focus (should have gone with Hermes, not Manatho), brought me to here:

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta08.htm; where I pulled this from a description of an Egyptian ceremony based on Hermetic writings:

Quote:
There are then forty-two books of Hermes indispensably necessary; of which the six-and-thirty containing the whole philosophy of the Egyptians are learned by the forementioned personages; and the other six, which are medical, by the Pastophoroi (image-bearers),--treating of the structure of the body, and of disease, and instruments, and medicines, and about the eyes, and the last about women.

One of the greatest tragedies of the philosophic world was the loss of nearly all of the forty-two books of Hermes mentioned in the foregoing. These books disappeared during the burning of Alexandria, for the Romans--and later the Christians--realized that until these books were eliminated they could never bring the Egyptians into subjection. The volumes which escaped the fire were buried in the desert and their location is now known to only a few initiates of the secret schools.

Get where I'm going?
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in all honesty...
no i don't get where you are going.
lol
maybe i'm slow.
i don't see how this connects to things, and the quote "the end justifies the means"

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cynicar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we know that the Order is protecting some secret right?

Or did I make that up in my head? I hope not....

I'm basically guessing that these thirty-six books are the secret.

They'd fit because they could be used by any religious cult with Egyptian roots, rather than tying to any specific group, since the creators have said they made up the Order.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cynicar wrote:
Well, we know that the Order is protecting some secret right?

Or did I make that up in my head? I hope not....

I'm basically guessing that these thirty-six books are the secret.

oooo

well yea the order is protecting secrets, but i think thats more so along the lines of how they run things. If you look back in the time line, secrets were revealed to not only us, but Bree as well, that were potentially damaging to OpAphid's image and longevity.

What OpAphid really stands for and the fairy tale they tell their children
the information Tachyon stole
Bree's Dad revealing information about how and where the girls come from for the ceremonies.

I think all the information will be revealed to us in due time. But OpAphid is trying her damned hardest to keep that from happening.

I dont think it's a physical secret she's talking about. But I don't doubt she has physical secrets like that that she is hiding. They must have something like that to make them SOOOO important.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
Anyone else think these tags are strange?

forever thirty-six secrets tachyon gemma ordeal lonelygirl15 order daniel jonas gemmers19 lg15 opaphid danielbeast jonastko

YouTube: "Bree and I Hooked Up" wrote:

Tags: LG15 lonelygirl15 daniel danielbeast jonas jonastko bree kiss night movie long time talk forever

I don't know if anyone noticed that "forever" is a tag for the "Bree and I Hooked Up" video too. I don't know if that is supposed to mean something... It's kind of strange.

You other girls better back it up! He is mine! Just ask him!!
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joygasm wrote:
"forever"... It's kind of strange.

I think he just meant forever because it felt like forever...the kiss or how long she held him, perhaps?

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why did they post that video showing how Daniel finds the camera? I think it will be related to future events.

Maybe because when Daniel found the camera and left, they had a watcher follow him, so they may have followed him straight to Jonas'

By the way if it really is true there wont be any more Gemma/Jackie I will miss her very very much Crying or Very sad
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they should have posted one of daniel snooping around brees room when he went to her house

i bet he went thru her drawers and sniffed stuff

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
cynicar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
they should have posted one of daniel snooping around brees room when he went to her house

i bet he went thru her drawers and sniffed stuff

Hahahaha. That would be brilliant.

I think maybe she used this clip because it was the one thing that's genuinely caught her off guard? She does compliment him on it...
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
Why did they post that video showing how Daniel finds the camera? I think it will be related to future events.

Maybe because when Daniel found the camera and left, they had a watcher follow him, so they may have followed him straight to Jonas'

By the way if it really is true there wont be any more Gemma/Jackie I will miss her very very much Crying or Very sad

i hope so because i really was disappointed. It's ubber old news that Daniel found that camera.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: