Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How they film this?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Icaterus
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: How they film this? Reply with quote

So now that we all know its fake. How do they actually go about physically filming lonelygirl15?

Do you think the creators are standing behind the computer desk directing Jessica Rose how to act?
I wonder if there's actually a computer there or just a tripod with a camera?
And is it acutually filmed with a webcam? Or, a video camera positioned to be like a webcam?

It'll be interesting to find out how they actually film it as it's a new form of media and there's bound to be a lot of people trying to copy it.

Thanks for watching as I fall.
c_anderson
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: How they film this? Reply with quote

Smart-ass comment removed

Last edited by c_anderson on Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Hodabes
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was asking about how it was filmed, and if they used a webcam or a video camera setup at a webcam-like angle.

They did mention that all they had (at least when it started) was a $130 webcam.
Icaterus
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: Re: How they film this? Reply with quote

c_anderson wrote:
Smart-ass comment removed

Huh? Anyway...

The thing I'm interested in the most is that is there actually a director and crew etc behind the camera telling them how to act, or would it really be just the two of them in the room.

I'm not entirely sure if there's crew directing them, or if they just hand them a rough script and they go and film it themselves.

It's very interesting, but we'll probably never find out how its done. Sad

Thanks for watching as I fall.
Joanna
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the interview with MTV one of the producers told that Bree and Daniel ( Jessica and Yousef ) improvice a lot.
dave
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Did Daniel and Dad Talk About shows the camera for a few seconds in the mirror. This might let someone who really knows cameras be able to tell what kind it is. That someone is certainly not me though... I don't even have a camera.
curriguy
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked about this in the OffTheCuff section, go there and look under "what kinda equipment"

you'll find the model of the camera.
although they use a different camera for outdoor shots.

the outdoor camera is probably expensive and professional, but we dont know what model
Terryfic
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not sure, but I don’t think the outdoor camera is expensive and professional since it looks like it is shot in simulated 16:9 (widescreen) and not true 16:9. The simulated version simply puts two black bars over the screen instead of giving a true change in aspect ratio. This is a tell tale sign of a cheap (< $3,000) camera. I believe the camera used in the outdoor scenes is the same one Daniel is seen playing with in the first proving science wrong video.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a sub $1,000 consumer camera.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: