Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gemma, didn't I see you in Vegas?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: Gemma, didn't I see you in Vegas? Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:
Gemma, I am positive I saw you at the ghost bar at the Palms in December when I was there. You were with a few other people including some really hot girl, and you might remember me, I had on a charcoal grey suit with a black shirt, and when I asked you if you were Gemma you said something about a "roll" and you were not very kind to me when I asked you about Lonelygirl15. And then I asked why you don't live in London anymore and you told ME to get a life? I don't know why you were so hostile, but hey, I'm sure it was you, and I tried following you when you left the Ghost bar but I lost you, but someone said you were going to Tao at the Venetian and then I went there and they didn't let me in, so sorry I couldn't meet up with you there. That was late by then, it was like 3 AM so I just went over to the Barbary Coast to gamble and then I went to Drai's but you never showed up there, I guess you're just not a party hardy chick like you try to act like.

Oh and just to prove it that I was there I know what you were wearing it was a black cocktail dress with spaghetti straps and then you had some kind of faux fur wrap (at least I HOPE it was FAUX fur, because real fur is MURDER) that you put on when you left. Oh and you had on silver high heeled shoes that looked TRES expensive!!!

Anyway, I just want to know why you were so stand-offish? I was being friendly. I even offered to buy you a drink! What gives?

Youre such a liar Johnny! I used to hang out with Gemma and she is not that snobbish. True you pbobably saw her in Vegas but I know for a fact that she gambles she only plays slots in the small quiet coffee shops or convienent stores, and when she goes out on the town she goes to The Gypsy. Gemmers is a total f**-hag.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
smurfswim
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:49 am    Post subject: i know Reply with quote

She didn't want to break character, JJ. If she was nice, it would have ruined your LG15 experience completely.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: