Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0117 - "Daniel's a Liar" (1/17/07)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mushab00m wrote:
yeah, this thread is a little bit....lost.

but then I'm surprised this video provided 11+ pages of discussion.

There is not much to go on as far as the main plot.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl wrote:
Quote:
Daniels vid i think was a very over excited teenager in love, i do not believe he meant it to come of the way it did. Daniel has been there for Bree for almost everything, protected her, and gave up so much for her... and while doing this he never harped on the first vid she did saying she hadn't thought of him in that way, he was just there for her. When they stayed in the hotels he was completely honorable and didn't make a move .... and the entire time Bree has been completely selfish and not once thinking about what all Daniel has done for her. Bree got his hopes up with that kiss and now basically destroyed him.

Edit:
Does that mean that she owed it to him to create feelings that weren't there- No

Should she be more sensitive to someone who has abandoned their own life for her and treat him with more respect- Hell Yes!

Well aren't we a little bias. You forgot to mention that Bree made Thanksgiving dinner for him even though it was sh** food to show how much she appreciates him. He didn't mean to come off the way he did? So it's ok to excuse Daniel's behavior just b/c he was a love sick fool but it's not ok to excuse Bree's behavior even after her dad died and all the s** that has happened to her. Double standard anyone?
[/quote]

Alright, you have to calm down a little. The original poster did sound at all harsh in his/her argument. You shouldn't respond so snarkly.

I agree that Daniel isn't stupid and probably knew exactly what he was implying in his video. It's just weird. Something is up. Daniel's video seemed completely random and just bizarre, considering his character development thus far. And Bree responded the way she did partly because I think she found it strange and random too. If this weren't PG she probably would have said "WTF?" That was my reaction, anyway.
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bree you are on ur way to becoming another typical b*tch. seriously, you remind of all those annoying girls out there tha pull this type of stuff on guys all the time... I hate you bree, really , i do.

UGH I hope the order catches you and we neve er see you again so this can thurn in to the Danielst Beast Show!!!
solrac_krad
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its so funny to see how many people HATE bree like if she was areal person XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
AM
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still trying to find out what was so likeable about Bree before, what you all miss so much. Remember after the hiking video when she told everyone that he told her he liked her but she's never thought of him in that way? Remember how hurt and pissed off he was that she told everyone? How about when he planned a special dinner with her and she gets on YouTube and says "whoops, the equinox is this weekend, Daniel I can't go." Yep, she used to be such a caring girl Rolling Eyes

Her being insensitive to other people's feeling is completely not new. When has she been sensitive to people's feelings? Yet I am seeing so many posters saying things like 'I can't stand the new Bree...' Please show me when she was ever sensitive or considerate. Am I missing something?

Actually I found her original, overly cute character much more annoying than the moody, angry Bree we see now. It wasn't so bad when she was back in her bedroom but when they were on the run I kept waiting for her to wake up and get a clue.

I'm relieved to see her being bitchy and angry and real instead of looking up kissing on the internet and then discussing it with her stuffed animals. Sorry, that got creepy and inappropriate after they went on the run(and Daniel agrees with me on that one, so there Wink)

Seriously, to those of you who are so angry at Bree, I have a question: What do you want from her character? How do you want her to be?

Free online community
Intelligent discussions and debates
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AM wrote:
I'm still trying to find out what was so likeable about Bree before, what you all miss so much. Remember after the hiking video when she told everyone that he told her he liked her but she's never thought of him in that way? Remember how hurt and pissed off he was that she told everyone? How about when he planned a special dinner with her and she gets on YouTube and says "whoops, the equinox is this weekend, Daniel I can't go." Yep, she used to be such a caring girl :roll:

Her being insensitive to other people's feeling is completely not new. When has she been sensitive to people's feelings? Yet I am seeing so many posters saying things like 'I can't stand the new Bree...' Please show me when she was ever sensitive or considerate. Am I missing something?

Actually I found her original, overly cute character much more annoying than the moody, angry Bree we see now. It wasn't so bad when she was back in her bedroom but when they were on the run I kept waiting for her to wake up and get a clue.

I'm relieved to see her being bitchy and angry and real instead of looking up kissing on the internet and then discussing it with her stuffed animals. Sorry, that got creepy and inappropriate after they went on the run(and Daniel agrees with me on that one, so there :wink:)

Seriously, to those of you who are so angry at Bree, I have a question: What do you want from her character? How do you want her to be?

Well, I really couldn't have said it any better than that! You took the words right out of my mouth but articulated my similiar thoughts with more precision. Um, creators? Hello, creators? You there? Could you take some suggestions from this particular fan because he/she knows what they are talking about and has his/her finger on the pulse of this series!

To answer your question, I would prefer Bree be real. This means she may be inconsistent. She may even be harsh! If I had just witnessed my father being shot, had no mother around and no other family to speak of but was living in a strange home with two guys I was completely tired of at the time.....Well, I wouldn't think about "feelings" or be "considerate" but act before thought. She is being very real in this video. I still sympathize for the beast. However, I wish Bree would exhibit a little of that intelligence we all know she possesses. She seems to have lost that characteristic as of late. She should have more insight into this troubling situation, right?

I just want to add one more opinion of mine: I will be over confident and say that something very big will happen in the next two videos. Okay, so I am merely hoping very, very hard. Creators? It just seems like everyone is at their breaking point in the house and the Order seems to be raising the stakes as well. Across the board, the timing is perfect for a climax of sorts.

The end.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It definately makes sense...Daniel thought the kiss meant more than anything. I do think she's being a little harsh on him though. But, I guess he needs the straightforwardness.

But then again..she can't have her cake and eat it too. Does she think she can just kiss him whenever she wants?

Maybe whomever said it first is right...Bree is just nervous to be close to anyone considering she thinks anyone close to her will be hurt.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, perhaps a confrontation of sorts will occur next between Daniel and Bree over his belief that they are a couple due to their "hook up," and her accusations of him being a liar because of this same "hook up." I doubt we would see this confrontation from B or D's point of view. Perhaps Jonas will catch it on video and show it to us.

It seems like the Order is kind of to the wayside right now. Bree's belief that no one should care about her is quite telling and almost redemptive in light of the way she seems to take Daniel for granted (even though he is being quite overzealous right now).

I agree with those who say something will happen soon. This video leaves me with some new questions:
  • Will the impending danger of the laying-low order overshadow this unrequited/platonic relationship trouble of B&D, forcing them to work together to save their own lives?

• Will Daniel leave again angered and embarrassed for telling the world that their "hook up" was something they both wanted for a while, while Bree has stated her feelings for him in an "Oh Snap, no she didn't" moment? If so, how long could he possibly stay away?

• Will Bree realize that Daniel knows enough about the danger of the order to cut him some slack over his heavy crush on/love for her?

• Will Jonas provide more than some "foosball action" and "Bro time?"

• How will Jonas react to Daniel and Bree's non-relationship, as he seemed to believe Daniel's claims of their new relationship?

Only time (and hopefully the next few episodes) will tell.

Let us all stay tuned with the anticipation and hunger that can only be satisfied by some kick-a** upcoming episodes. We shall see...
I hope you realize that I suck.::The finest satire is that in which ridicule is combined with so little malice and so much conviction that it even rouses laughter in those who are hit.-Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
Roselilith13
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: Bree is getting annoying Reply with quote

I am getting more and more annoyed with Bree. She has been through a ton granted but she has no right to treat her friends like dirt. Daniel is obviously in love with her and dropped his whole life for her and she repays him by going on line and humiliating him? What did he lie about exactly? He never said they were together he just said he hoped they were and he didn't even articulate that completely. Bree needs a reality check, it's like she's a machine and doesn't care about how other people feel.
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roselilith13 wrote:
...it's like she's a machine and doesn't care about how other people feel.
This is an interesting point that could reflect Bree's upbringing and isolation. Perhaps her lack of social interaction has resulted in this kind of behavior. I will admit that it doesn't make a viewer want to embrace Bree.

Roselilith13 wrote:
What did he lie about exactly?
I do recall, however, Daniel stating in his "hook up" video something along the lines of "I think this is something we have both wanted for a long time" (referring to the kiss that he misinterpreted as the start of a relationship --poor clod). This is not so much a lie, but instead a pretty presumptious and wishful statement on his part. She is most likely replying to what he told Jonas about their "relationship" as Jonas said in his "Kicked Out" video that Bree and Daniel were in love. I'm sure he didn't get that vibe from Bree (cold fish). He must have gotten his info from D-Bone. Perhaps.

(I do feel quite embarassed for Daniel, though, even though he foolishly put out that "hook up" video. If he needed to talk to someone, Jonas seems like the perfect person to spill one's guts to, share one's emotions with or even cry over love-trouble with over some foosball or something.)
I hope you realize that I suck.::The finest satire is that in which ridicule is combined with so little malice and so much conviction that it even rouses laughter in those who are hit.-Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... There are ALLOT of threads about "Bree You Suck" and "Daniel Don't be so stoopid"... Laughing Rolling Eyes Laughing Razz

Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my haste last night I posted the following ion the wrong thread. I'm reprinting it here beca`use - well - just because.

------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!! That bitch! Go ahead and break the poor boy's heart.

Risked his life, gave up his lucrative career at the "Quicky Mart" and blew off his academic commitment to 13th grade...and what does he get...?

Dissed by the dame that has used him, abused him and manipulated him for months!!!

God forbid she should let him think he means anything to her!

I'm really starting to hate that "poor little Bree"

I hope this is some sort of ruse because if it isn't then the writers must surely be moving us toward hating her so that when she moves on to "big boy" movies they can bump her off without remorse.

I should probably be more sensible about this but why bother. It's not like the story really makes sense anyway.
Jamidru
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
Maybe the point is how people might be misinterpreting things....could be a jab at some of us from the Creators. Laughing

uuuuuuuuuuh huh. sure could!
Jamidru
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did Bree Say INNOCENT kiss?
That rarely happens esp when it is your best friend, the only person who has proven his loyalty to you over time.

I do admit that something about this part of the story feels a little contrived.

I hope we can trust the creators to be doing everything for a reason with eventual pay off. In which case I am hoping they are both acted on an agreed upon plan, or at least individual ones.

Bad news bears. I say this when I'm acting silly. It is also a movie, after the movie code should we be looking for another message being sent out via movies.... possibly still to her father.
(and is jonas using rocky/ less likely.) Then again she could be using it as a saying just as I do.

Daniel doesn't strike me as a liar. NOPE.
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree's a worthless robot. Daniel quit wasting your time with this stale fish, she's been bad news from day one.

I think Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator 2: Judgement Day cared more about peoples' feelings than Bree.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

Jump to: