Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Grillz
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aria
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Grillz Reply with quote

In the Grillz video, Daniel is wearing socks, and Bree is barefoot. Her toenails are painted.

Perhaps she just goes barefoot all the time?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheNunOwnedGoat
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, glad someone else noticed this.

I just watched the Grillz video. I counted SIX times where they were showing their feet. Most of the times they were actually trying to show their feet, too, it wasn't just Bree or Daniel squatting or knealing or whatever.

Maybe it's a reference to something, but maybe not. Most moviemakers don't emphasize on feet that often.

And like aria said, Bree is barefoot and Daniel is wearing only socks. So it would be plausiable that Bree just goes barefoot all the time and that's why her feet are dirty. However, (and I think someone else mentioned this somewhere else) Bree is actually portrayed actress, who doesn't live all day at home like she is shown to in the vlog. I doubt that the filmmakers would seriously take into consideration that her feet would might be dirty because she was barefoot all day, so they made Jessica Rose's feet dirty.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheNunOwnedGoat
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just randomly realized something--

The actual, full title of that particular vlog is
"Grillz feat. Danielbeast, LG15, P. Monkey, and O'n."

Mmhmm.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheNunOwnedGoat wrote:
I just randomly realized something--

The actual, full title of that particular vlog is
"Grillz feat. Danielbeast, LG15, P. Monkey, and O'n."

Mmhmm.

feat = featuring... I like O'n for Owen. Smile
TheNunOwnedGoat
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh. Sad

I thought she was actually using the word "feat," which is why I became suspicious -- it would totally not make sense there.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheNunOwnedGoat wrote:
Oh. Sad

I thought she was actually using the word "feat," which is why I became suspicious -- it would totally not make sense there.

I think they just ran out of letters in the title, so they had to shorten featuring, lonelygirl15, and Owen. But I'm still supicious of the feet thing too, so it wasn't a bad observation at all. Smile

Has anyone seen her wearing shoes besides flip-flops in any of the vids? Someone suggested socks in one, but I don't remember it...
TheNunOwnedGoat
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I think I remember seeing Bree in socks once too, because it stuck out to me. But I don't remember which video it was or even what was happening. :/
sparrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of people don't wear shoes inside. I always leave my shoes at the door, and when it's warm I usually wear flip flops, so I'm barefoot inside.

My roommate in college had perpetually black soles, even though she washed her feet. She once commented that mine are curiously resistant to dirt. Maybe Bree is like my roommate?

Also, some directors have trademarks. For example, Quentin Tarantino has bare feet as a trademark.
JonesyGirl
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Broken Kid"]
TheNunOwnedGoat wrote:

Has anyone seen her wearing shoes besides flip-flops in any of the vids? Someone suggested socks in one, but I don't remember it...

You know what's odd? In the swimming video, remember how Daniel asks her "Why did you were flip-flops? Why didn't you wear you're hiking boots?"

Maybe this means something...maybe not.
sparrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="JonesyGirl"]
Broken Kid wrote:
TheNunOwnedGoat wrote:

You know what's odd? In the swimming video, remember how Daniel asks her "Why did you were flip-flops? Why didn't you wear you're hiking boots?"

Maybe this means something...maybe not.

It could, or it could just be friendly bickering. One of my guy friends and I were like that (except we never started dating...maybe if we'd posted all our conversations on youtube we would have! Laughing )
HenrySugar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheNunOwnedGoat wrote:

Poor Pluto, around 1:12
Also, in the hiking vid (not the swimming vid), the first few seconds (:40ish?) it looks like she's wearing the white flops...even though it is rumored that she actually owns a pair of hiking boots.

If there's anything important regarding the dirt on her feet, I can't see it...but...why are her toe nails always painted and not her fingers? HmmMm?
Probably nothing...
or is it?...nah...
then again...
nah...

Edited: Because I only make sense to myself.
Ally
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HenrySugar wrote:
If there's anything important regarding the dirt on her feet, I can't see it...but...why are her toe nails always painted and not her fingers? HmmMm?
Probably nothing...
or is it?...nah...
then again...
nah...

Edited: Because I only make sense to myself.

My toes are always painted yet I don't tend to paint my fingernails as often as it chips much more easily and that can get annoying. Wink
cuseguy85
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the lake video she could be suprising Daniel with the trip to the swimming hole, as in she planned the whole thing. We know that both knew about the hike, but maybe Daniel thought they were actually going to go hike, more like the previous hiking video, as opposed to swimming. Although I don't think she is wearing hiking boots in the other video, because the one part you see her bear ankles. The only shot that would give a definitive idea of what her footwear is, is the shot where she is skipping through the field, but the shot is too blurry and I don't have anyway to clean it up with any editing softwear.
mandaraegwen213
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So..... Re: the no fingernail paint.. in "how my parents met" her fingernails are painted. Pink I think. (didn't mean to rhyme Smile
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mandaraegwen213 wrote:
So..... Re: the no fingernail paint.. in "how my parents met" her fingernails are painted. Pink I think. (didn't mean to rhyme Smile

Cute rhyme!

This is going to be totally random, but I love the Grillz video. I actually heard the song today, and my first thought was: BREEEEE!

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: