Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tell us your nightmares. That'll help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SharpI
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Tell us your nightmares. That'll help Reply with quote

Hi Bree - don't stress over the Daniel thing - you two will work it out as always.

I'm more concerned about your nightmares. They seem to really trouble you. It's my experience that it helps to relate your dream - to speak it out loud to someone or to write it down. It drains away the inchoate terror that's so powerful in nightmares.

Give it a try. We're listening! -SharpI
apocalypse46
Lonely Fan

Location: where ever you see sarah you see me hiding in the background

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well not sure if you want to know my nightmares... ill tell you my last nightmare which happend last night... i was camping then some dude came out of nowhere with a gun and shot me in my side like where my kidney is then wile i was down he handcuffed me and made me stand on my knee's threatening to kill me. so i called him a bad name so he walked inback of me kicked my back so i lied face down in the grass stomped on my neck and shot me in the spine.... then i woke up.... crazy nightmare..
The
Apocalypse

Spencer must be kicked from the show!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: