Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree's Clothes
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kristin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Bree's Clothes Reply with quote

I know this is a dumb topic. And if its been brought up before, my apologies.

I've noted that Bree doesn't dress as prudishly and conservatively as she acts when it comes to sex. I'm not a pervert and I wasn't looking for it, but I swear I saw cleavage in the last video, and she's always in tank tops and such. Just confuses me a bit.
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why does it confuse you?
kristin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess I expected her parents to be buying her baggy sweats and long sleeved shirts to cover herself up and prevent her from luring in people like Danielbeast
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So where is the femennist to say, "Just because I choose to wear low cut shirts doesn't give the guys the right to stare and treat me differently because they can see more.."???

lmfai Rolling Eyes Laughing
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

itsreallyreal wrote:
So where is the femennist to say, "Just because I choose to wear low cut shirts doesn't give the guys the right to stare and treat me differently because they can see more.."???

Well, it's true! Just because a woman exposes some of her breast doesn't mean it's there for ogling!! Don't you know that we expose parts of our breasts because it's nice and airy and not because we want men looking! Unless you're talking to our breasts, look in our eyes, damnit.

Alright, less sarcastic and more honestly, I consider myself a feminist, and I think that, within reason, if a woman is wearing something that reveals a bit of cleavage, she's not necessarily asking for a man's attention to be drawn there. However, if someone is wearing something that barely covers their boobs, that's an entirely different story. I don't think that Bree's top in the last video meant she was any less conservative, (or innocent), than she has been this whole time. Maybe Jonas had the heat up too high in the house or something because it was cold out. Wink Razz

The reference to Bruce Wayne and the hamster tags all make sense now!
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol... Yes it WAS chilli... Outside...

Besides it's not like her outfit went from Turtleneck to teddy or anything...

Besides I am sure her "parents" wanted her to feel that she fit in as much as possible and as long as the outfit didn't scream "SKANK" than I am sure it was acceptable right? Very Happy
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

itsreallyreal wrote:
lol... Yes it WAS chilli... Outside...

Besides it's not like her outfit went from Turtleneck to teddy or anything...

Besides I am sure her "parents" wanted her to feel that she fit in as much as possible and as long as the outfit didn't scream "SKANK" than I am sure it was acceptable right? Very Happy

Chilly outside usually means chilly inside, unless you have good insulation, (which, I suppose, Jonas would have, being rich and all). Maybe it was all an elaborate plan by the boys to get Bree to show more skin...who knows!

As for her parents, I'm sure they wanted her to fit in without going overboard, but I'm also sure they don't want her wearing clothing like that around boys, hmm...

What I find strange is that she has a new outfit for every video, almost like she know how long she'd be at Jonas' house. I can't imagine how she fit as many outfits as we've seen on her in those backpacks her and Daniel had when they were driving around. Maybe Daniel brought her more clothes, which would explain the top we saw in this most recent video. Either that, or Jonas has been doing some shopping for our girl.

kristin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I'm just seeing it as part of a larger hypocrisy regarding her "purity" -- they fight her when she wants to spend time with Daniel outside of the house, but she can spend as much time online or in her room with him as she wants. She can't kiss a boy, but she can dress in fairly revealing clothes like an average teenage girl.
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kristin wrote:
I guess I'm just seeing it as part of a larger hypocrisy regarding her "purity" -- they fight her when she wants to spend time with Daniel outside of the house, but she can spend as much time online or in her room with him as she wants. She can't kiss a boy, but she can dress in fairly revealing clothes like an average teenage girl.

I think quite a bit of it has to do with them having been able to monitor her. Yes, Daniel was allowed in her room with the door closed, but they had access to walk in if they suspected anything was going on. Besides, I'm sure that if Oppy can get a few cameras in Bree's room, her parents, (at least her mother), or The Order could get a couple in there as well. I'm assuming that's why they hesitated to let her leave the house with Daniel.

I also wouldn't doubt that her parents reviewed her internet history to see which websites she'd been visiting since they seemed so restrictive of her.

The clothes...I honestly can't answer for. Maybe, before her parents were taken away, they did her clothes shopping for her, but now that she's on her own, she's developing her own sense of style. I still don't understand why, if that were the case, she'd go for more revealing clothes, though.

kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know what else i noticed. Bree never wears the same thing twice.

this has to be a problem cause tihnk about it. shes on the run away from home... how many clothes DID she bring with her?
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:

this has to be a problem cause tihnk about it. shes on the run away from home... how many clothes DID she bring with her?

I said the same thing a couple posts up, but I was super long-winded about it, haha!
autumneternal wrote:
What I find strange is that she has a new outfit for every video, almost like she know how long she'd be at Jonas' house. I can't imagine how she fit as many outfits as we've seen on her in those backpacks her and Daniel had when they were driving around. Maybe Daniel brought her more clothes, which would explain the top we saw in this most recent video. Either that, or Jonas has been doing some shopping for our girl.

Great minds...

apocalypse46
Lonely Fan

Location: where ever you see sarah you see me hiding in the background

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea well its probably warm there... or she just likes to wear tanktops... i know alot of girls who do that..
nakita
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

autumneternal wrote:
itsreallyreal wrote:

Well, it's true! Just because a woman exposes some of her breast doesn't mean it's there for ogling!! Don't you know that we expose parts of our breasts because it's nice and airy and not because we want men looking! Unless you're talking to our breasts, look in our eyes, damnit.

Alright, less sarcastic and more honestly, I consider myself a feminist, and I think that, within reason, if a woman is wearing something that reveals a bit of cleavage, she's not necessarily asking for a man's attention to be drawn there. However, if someone is wearing something that barely covers their boobs, that's an entirely different story. I don't think that Bree's top in the last video meant she was any less conservative, (or innocent), than she has been this whole time. Maybe Jonas had the heat up too high in the house or something because it was cold out. Wink Razz

The summers I was 16 and 17 (so, last summer and the one before that) I worked at an ice cream parlor, and spent all my time in the 90 degrees farenheit (30 degrees celcius) temperatures bending over deep freezers while men tried to order whatever was in the bottom of the freezer, just to they could look down the tank top I wore so I did not melt.
At first I was massively uncomfortable, but then I realized I was getting more tips... I wonder if that was how Hooters got started?... ANYway...
My point is that it's natural for men to look. Do you think the boy monkey mates with the girl monkey because of her great personality? He does it because she appears to have the best body for having kids, which is really the whole point of mating. I think the only reason it's uncomfortable is because we're taught to repress our instincts.

Proud member of the Jonas is Sexy Club!
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

autumneternal wrote:
kellylen wrote:

I said the same thing a couple posts up, but I was super long-winded about it, haha!
autumneternal wrote:

Great minds...

haha wow i'm blind.

but i still want to know the answer Very Happy
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
autumneternal wrote:
kellylen wrote:

autumneternal wrote:

Great minds...

haha wow i'm blind.

but i still want to know the answer Very Happy

It's kinda like those old "shoot 'em up" movies where they never run out of bullets. Bree never runs out of clothes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: