Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oh my, Danielbeast
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
je_sais_cequisetrame
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: Oh my, Danielbeast Reply with quote

Mister Danielbeast. You are not a very good influence.

I understand that Bree is being a little bit... bitchy lately. I understand. Have you checked what time of the month it is? You might like to ask her, she really is being quite a piece of work lately.

However.

Fake IDs? Underage drinking? Random females.

Tsk tsk tsk.

I know it's pretty tragic that they drew all over your face, and not so dignified to film you scratching your butt, but you DID go out on your own to a bowling alley, got extremely drunk, picked up a girl, and passed out at home. I think they're doing the best they can right now, but you need to pull yourself together.

You're all that Bree has right now, at least from her old life. Jonas is nice, sure, but you've been together for much longer, and this is no time to start falling apart!

Girls can be pretty bitchy sometimes. But life's like that. Maybe you shouldn't have gone all out and made the big dinner, or maybe she should have been kinder with you, but it's all over now. You need to figure out a way to work these things out in a way that DOESN'T involve hefty amounts of UNDERAGE drinking.

There are bigger things to worry about. Like the Order and Bree's dad dieing and all of that stuff... did you forget about that?

You're supposed to be the rock!

Let's get on track here, Danielbeast!

((lol, felt like posting here. Seriously though, Danielbeast... getting a little crazy!))
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

daniel, shake my hand!

i think u have won the respect of every guy on this forum

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
MrAnonymous
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
daniel, shake my hand!

And probably lost the respect of every girl on this forum, and when you're a 19-year-old guy, that matters a leeetle more. Razz
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its true Daniel. Bree isn't the only girl in town, but she's the one girl you have a solid history with. If you guys can make it through these problems with the order, you'll be able to make it through anything. Sometimes its just hard...I still think you guys need to start investigating the order. Its about time you got some answers.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, even is RandomGirl was still there, do yuo seriously think she'd go crazy for a guy with a little drawn on moustache? Laughing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
EternalGoddess
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cup o' noodles wrote:
Daniel, even is RandomGirl was still there, do yuo seriously think she'd go crazy for a guy with a little drawn on moustache? Laughing

Lol, my thoughts exactly.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrAnonymous wrote:
iamcool wrote:
daniel, shake my hand!

And probably lost the respect of every girl on this forum, and when you're a 19-year-old guy, that matters a leeetle more. Razz

actually...if i was one of daniels friends...

i would give him a standing ovation.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
MrAnonymous wrote:
iamcool wrote:
daniel, shake my hand!

actually...if i was one of daniels friends...

i would give him a standing ovation.

i would throw him a parade

itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley and iamcool are both girls!? Shocked
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

itsreallyreal wrote:

she is, i'm not

how many girls do u know called josh?

itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
itsreallyreal wrote:

she is, i'm not

how many girls do u know called josh?

So then you missed the point of what MrAnonymous wrote? Confused Laughing
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh my, Danielbeast Reply with quote

je_sais_cequisetrame wrote:

I understand that Bree is being a little bit... bitchy lately. I understand. Have you checked what time of the month it is? You might like to ask her, she really is being quite a piece of work lately.

However.

Tsk tsk tsk.

I know it's pretty tragic that they drew all over your face, and not so dignified to film you scratching your butt, but you DID go out on your own to a bowling alley, got extremely drunk, picked up a girl, and passed out at home. I think they're doing the best they can right now, but you need to pull yourself together.

You're all that Bree has right now, at least from her old life. Jonas is nice, sure, but you've been together for much longer, and this is no time to start falling apart!

Girls can be pretty bitchy sometimes. But life's like that. Maybe you shouldn't have gone all out and made the big dinner, or maybe she should have been kinder with you, but it's all over now. You need to figure out a way to work these things out in a way that DOESN'T involve hefty amounts of UNDERAGE drinking.

There are bigger things to worry about. Like the Order and Bree's dad dieing and all of that stuff... did you forget about that?

((lol, felt like posting here. Seriously though, Danielbeast... getting a little crazy!))

So this was crazy and out of control to you? Dear God I would hate to see your reaction to some of the things I was doing at 19. You would probably perform an exorcism on me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
je_sais_cequisetrame
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh my, Danielbeast Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
je_sais_cequisetrame wrote:

However.

Tsk tsk tsk.

So this was crazy and out of control to you? Dear God I would hate to see your reaction to some of the things I was doing at 19. You would probably perform an exorcism on me.

Well, up until now, Daniel has often been the voice of reason. He did convince her not to go along with the ceremony and has been projecting himself as a very solid guy.

I mean, he didn't usually (or publicly at least, lol) go out drinking and picking up females. (Though he did have a fake ID... oh my)

Besides, most of this post was more tongue in cheek than anything, so don't think I'm saying that everyone who drinks underage is wild and out of control, hehe.
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think what daniel did was pretty normal behaviour
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone's just shocked because although Daniel is acting like a pretty normal teenage guy NOW, for most of this series he was the dorky nerd neighbor of Bree, the nerd who didn't have any friends at school and had no chance with other girls so he did all he could to pick up on the weird homeschooled girl who was pretty and nobody else really knew she was there so he took advantage of having no competition. Then he would go to her house and lie on the bed, like a total nerd, READING.

Daniel, I know you're reading this - sorry, but hey, you were quite pathetic then.

Anyway, that's why all the nerds in LonelyGirl15 forums are shocked that Daniel, the good little nerd, is now acting like a normal, cool teenage guy.

But you're right, it's all normal behavior.

http://www.wiggerl.com/ccr/03.mov
http://www.wiggerl.com/ccr/01.mov
http://www.wiggerl.com/ccr
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: