Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BEARS OR COLTS ??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7Harry7Potter7 wrote:
Not that I really care. But I do kinda.

The stupid effing Patriots lost last night. Stupids.

(I'm from New England)

Unbelievable, wasn't it? Sometimes the Pats are their own worse enemies. Sad

Go Bears!

kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Somehow I knew you'd be a BEARS fan, Holly!

I was born a Chicago Bears fan!

BEARS ALL DA WAAAAY!!!

I know Peyton Manning graduated from where I live now. =P
but I'm still goin'

DA BEARS!!! DA BEARS!!! DA BEARS!!!

[EDIT] If you want to compare teams, sure Indi is a very well rounded team, but so is Chicago, reallly... I know, I know Grossman is very subject to his liabilities, but must I remind you of the Bears vs. Cardinals game back in November? The Bears were behind by at least 21 and Grossman was having a very off night. but the Bears "D" came through! The same feeling has been evident through the whole season.

Last edited by kageyuki on Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well da bears DO have a great defense this year...
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who saw reggie bush's 80 yard touch down?

its the only thing i remember from that game lol

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who's seen any of Devin Hester's many spectacular kickoff and punt returns?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kageyuki wrote:
Who's seen any of Devin Hester's many spectacular kickoff and punt returns?

ermm yes i ermm remember that ermm yesss

but how about that reggie bushs 80 yard touchdown?

and oh yeh how about that grossman guy

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kageyuki wrote:
LOL! Somehow I knew you'd be a BEARS fan, Holly!

I was born a Chicago Bears fan!

BEARS ALL DA WAAAAY!!!

I know Peyton Manning graduated from where I live now. =P
but I'm still goin'

DA BEARS!!! DA BEARS!!! DA BEARS!!!

[EDIT] If you want to compare teams, sure Indi is a very well rounded team, but so is Chicago, reallly... I know, I know Grossman is very subject to his liabilities, but must I remind you of the Bears vs. Cardinals game back in November? The Bears were behind by at least 21 and Grossman was having a very off night. but the Bears "D" came through! The same feeling has been evident through the whole season.

Kagey!? Where in the 9 hells have you been, boy?!?

I applaud you on your color scheme. Quoting this I see all the damn tags you had to put up with. Very Happy
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:

I applaud you on your color scheme. Quoting this I see all the damn tags you had to put up with. Very Happy

Heh, well, I've been around sweetie. I've probably been through 4 hells, and I have to go back for the other 5... -_-

Thanks, Miragey. I missed ya, girl!

My next stop?? Florida in two weeks! ^_~
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kageyuki wrote:
Mirage wrote:

Heh, well, I've been around sweetie. I've probably been through 4 hells, and I have to go back for the other 5... -_-

Thanks, Miragey. I missed ya, girl!

My next stop?? Florida in two weeks! ^_~

*hides conversation behind piece of paper so nobody knows we're not talking 'bout the Super Bowl* Very Happy

Aww!! Sad I hope everything's okay, or at least some semblance. Remember, it could always be worse. You could be cleaning up dog throw up! (Gah...)

*grumble grumble we should have been going to Miami grumble grumble*
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
*hides conversation behind piece of paper so nobody knows we're not talking 'bout the Super Bowl* Very Happy

Aww!! Sad I hope everything's okay, or at least some semblance. Remember, it could always be worse. You could be cleaning up dog throw up! (Gah...)

*grumble grumble we should have been going to Miami grumble grumble*

I'm not really sure how things are right now. There are just so many feelings and emotions going on in my mind, right now. I can't even describe it... If this goes on much longer, I may have to get myself comitted... I don't know if that's any worse than having to clean up dog throw up... though I did have to experience the smell at least while i was stying with my friend in Chicago.

I'm sorry the Pats didn't make it, but would you really have wanted them to go knowing they'd be playing the Bears?? You might win and get redemption for '85... or it could have been a repeat of it. =P
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kageyuki wrote:

I'm not really sure how things are right now. There are just so many feelings and emotions going on in my mind, right now. I can't even describe it... If this goes on much longer, I may have to get myself comitted... I don't know if that's any worse than having to clean up dog throw up... though I did have to experience the smell at least while i was stying with my friend in Chicago.

I'm sorry the Pats didn't make it, but would you really have wanted them to go knowing they'd be playing the Bears?? You might win and get redemption for '85... or it could have been a repeat of it. =P

Aww!! I hope that things get better for you, honey!! Remember, you always have this place to come and escape to! *snuggles*

Pleeeeeeease. If it came down to Bears/Pats we would have run circles all over you guys. Defense wins games but QB's win Superbowls, and Rexie boy just aint up to task. Enjoy it while it lasts. Very Happy (I would have died to see a Bears/Pats SB...wouldn't that have been awesome!?)
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
Aww!! I hope that things get better for you, honey!! Remember, you always have this place to come and escape to! *snuggles*

Pleeeeeeease. If it came down to Bears/Pats we would have run circles all over you guys. Defense wins games but QB's win Superbowls, and Rexie boy just aint up to task. Enjoy it while it lasts. Very Happy (I would have died to see a Bears/Pats SB...wouldn't that have been awesome!?)

Awww, thanks baby. Though I don't really feel the same around this place than I used to... Maybe that's due to my current condition, but.. Meh... I dunno...

Sure Rex ain't really up to snuff... he is a rookie, y'know, and for a rookie to be starting let alone playing in the Super Bowl... that's gotta say something. There is one thing that critics say about Grossman: When he's bad, he's in the cellar, but when he's good, he's stellar. The Colts better hope that Rex isn't like a Joe Montana or a Michael Jordan who play their best the bigger the game is. You can't get much bigger on this one...

Though Rex is a liability, he isn't the Bears only offense. Devin Hester will be back home in Miami for this game and is liable to break through for a TD return (or two.) The Bears running backs, Thomas Jones and Cedric Benson broke through the Saints defense who were supposedly the best against the run. Lastly, when your defense is good enough to score offensive points (in reference once again to the Bears/Cardinals game in November) that's more than a double threat!

Of course, that's only if all three of those aspects are clicking. I'm kinda looking forward to see how Devin Hester does after having coming home for the Super Bowl and having had some home cookin'!

*sighs* I could use some of that right about now...
lonelyelendi
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seahawks should have made it again...and the Lions! SEATTLE SEAHAWKS vs DETROIT LIONS! The two teams I support; Seahawks cause they are my current team, and the Lions because once a Michigander, always a michigander! I don't really watch a lot of sports aside from when my cousin's bf used to come over...but they moved so no more of that >.>
<marlasinger> i'll rape you!
<marlasinger> i mean
<marlasinger> damnit marla be smooth
BallsyMcD
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colts.

Being a Packer fan, I hate the bears with every fiber of my being.
sweetie55
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll say Colts but I'm still crying about the Chargers....why you mess up?? whyy????
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: