Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0120 - 'Time To Grow Up' [01/23/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its all a lie. She's trying to pretend everything is okay...but its not. She's trying to pretend she can have a normal life, and she can't.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love reading the comments for this video.

I HATE BREE.
SHE'S SO UNGRATEFUL.
LET'S SEND HER TO OPAPHID.
WHAT A CONCEITED BITCH.
STICK HER IN A UPS BOX.

i love you all.
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like this video either, but there were others I didn't like just as well. For the most part, I like the LG15 series as a whole, although I have found myself lacking as much interest as I once have.

This being said, I think this video is just filler. Like peanut butter.
lonelycrackerjack
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
I love reading the comments for this video.

I HATE BREE.
SHE'S SO UNGRATEFUL.
LET'S SEND HER TO OPAPHID.
WHAT A CONCEITED BITCH.
STICK HER IN A UPS BOX.

I’ve given up on being angry at Bree for being an unappreciative self-centered brat. Whether it is required for the plot, or whether it is typical Bree, for right now she is the way she is.

She’s not being friendly to Daniel and Jonas's faces and then critical behind their backs. She’s being a Bitch no matter which way anyone is facing. The guys will see her last video, just as we did, and if they put up with her attitude then they are partly to blame.

It's time for Daniel and Jonas to call Bree in for a "Come to Jesus Meeting". She would be told to shape up her attitude, tell them everything she knows about the order including everything her dad told her, and she is to start working with them as a team. Otherwise, they will give her $200 cash, drop her off where ever she wants to go and she will be on her own forever after.
sweetie55
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelycrackerjack wrote:

It's time for Daniel and Jonas to call Bree in for a "Come to Jesus Meeting". She would be told to shape up her attitude, tell them everything she knows about the order including everything her dad told her, and she is to start working with them as a team. Otherwise, they will give her $200 cash, drop her off where ever she wants to go and she will be on her own forever after.

I think these choices work out well. At this point I'm willing for the latter. Then we can just watch the Jonas and D-Bone show! Bree's attitude has officially pissed me off royally.

Cool
lookinginonyou
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
I don't like this video either, but there were others I didn't like just as well. For the most part, I like the LG15 series as a whole, although I have found myself lacking as much interest as I once have.

And what an amazing-ly tasty filler it is!! Very Happy
nakita
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:

I agree. I think it's just to show her reaction to everything that has happened thus far.
And after having a day and a night to calm down, I've decided I'm not giving up on this series, and I don't think the Creators are either.
So they're not giving us exactly what we want. Has ANY show every statisfied ALL the people, EVER?
If Rachel from Friends had a complete character lapse in one episode and started acting depressed and non-perky, would people write loads of angy letters to the network and say that Friends had taken a turn for the worst and they didn't want to watch anymore?
I would like some answers too, but these episodes are done in real time. A day for us is a day for them. The Creators are trying to make this as much like real life as possible, and, now that I've had some time to think about it, I think they're doing a good job. In real life, sometimes you don't want to constantly face your problems.

Proud member of the Jonas is Sexy Club!
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nakita wrote:
omegawoman wrote:

I agree. I think it's just to show her reaction to everything that has happened thus far.
And after having a day and a night to calm down, I've decided I'm not giving up on this series, and I don't think the Creators are either.
So they're not giving us exactly what we want. Has ANY show every statisfied ALL the people, EVER?
If Rachel from Friends had a complete character lapse in one episode and started acting depressed and non-perky, would people write loads of angy letters to the network and say that Friends had taken a turn for the worst and they didn't want to watch anymore?
I would like some answers too, but these episodes are done in real time. A day for us is a day for them. The Creators are trying to make this as much like real life as possible, and, now that I've had some time to think about it, I think they're doing a good job. In real life, sometimes you don't want to constantly face your problems.

I disagree. Bree hasn't momentarily lapsed into this annoying behavior pattern....She has consistently ignored reality and been unappreciative. Yes, that would be the human thing to do but how long can the creators go with this? It didn't just occur in this video and that is why I am upset. Perhaps a series can never satisfy ALL the fans but, after reading many posts in this forum, I don't see ANY fans who are happy. What do you have to say about that? Is this not a clue to the creators to make some sort of adjusment? I understand your logic but it is not applicable to our situation with the despairing direction that our beloved LG15 series has taken.

It has been a while since I first saw the video and yet, I feel the same way. Who can contact OpAphid and assist in capturing Bree? Actually, do they even want her? It hasn't seemed like it lately. Well, then who can contact Jonas and persuade him to finally kick her out? I will say what I said ealier in this thread: Jonas needs to kick Bree out, and call random girl. Daniel can call Cassie and the four can live it up! Gemma, (if she is alive,) can find Bree and continue to brainwash her. The order will kill the pair. The end.

On a serious note: A number of fans in this thread have suggested that it is time for the finale. I agree. It is sad but true. Unlike Bree, I can face the facts and resign to the truth. Bleh.
nakita
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not all the fans are happy, but not all of them are upset either. Some of them see this as just filler. Filler sucks, but we need filler; otherwise a bunch of whiners would probably get tired of all the excitement and call for another cutesy video.

JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nakita wrote:
Not all the fans are happy, but not all of them are upset either. Some of them see this as just filler. Filler sucks, but we need filler; otherwise a bunch of whiners would probably get tired of all the excitement and call for another cutesy video.

This is true.
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
nakita wrote:

This is true.

It is filler for me, but to those who like the cutesy stuff, it satisfies them. I personally like the videos packed with action, and a touch of romance here and there. Face it, the creators cannot please all of us at the same time.

I do however, have a sneaky suspesion (damn I wish I could spell) that everything will all tie in together somehow.
lonelycrackerjack
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nakita wrote:

I liked Bree's cutesy videos. That is what attracted me in the first place, just as they attracted many others at the same time. Those videos were great in peaceful times. I would still like some cutesy if it was done in combination with the guys, and while tackling the big problems they are facing.

Bree could have stuck with cutesy on this last video and it would have provided pleasent filler, but she had to take the time to stick a knife in each of the guy's backs, thereby reminding everyone why they were pissed at her. It bothers me that I don't know if that is just the way Bree has always been, or if this is a temporary situation.
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kayokosaeki wrote:
aideen wrote:

kayokosaeki wrote:
Brick wall all cutesy and no action makes kay go something-something
go crazy?
don't mind if i do! Brick wall

damn you creators you have disappointed me again

:O Random Simpsons quote! Hi-five!

/high-five

We're big on the high-fives around here ;P

I, for one, am completely dedicated to lonelygirl15, no matter what plot twists it takes, no matter what the Creators script, I will watch it and remain a firm fan of Bree, Daniel and Jonas. Not even bad acting (which I am yet to see real proof of technically) will turn me away from this rollercoaster of possibilities, fear, terror, happiness, anger, sadness and uncertain relationships. I am, and always will be, A LONELYGIRL15 FAN!

The only exception to this is the introduction of snuff films or the enactment of extremely illegal activities

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink
nakita
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay for fans!
Remember back during the fake ceremony fiasco? People were complaining longer and louder then people are right now. And what happened? Why, people had to flee, other people died, new friends were made, traitors were exposed... exciting stuff!

LadyBugGirl
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It certainly is time for her to grow up because she is acting like a baby!! I hate the way she talks about her friends...unstable guys, clingy, tweedle dee and tweedle dum!!!

haha she thinks she looks after them...whatever. Sorry but this video made me mad!

Ungrateful girl....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 19 of 20

Jump to: