Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heros
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:56 am    Post subject: Heros Reply with quote

Alright...
I watched my very first episode of this show last night. And loved it.
But i"m confussed...

who's the dude in the glasses...whats his importance??? Who's the buddy that he's drugging and keeping captive?? And why does the FBI want him??? And why is the mind reader looking for him??? And this invinsable chick. She was originally shot by someone right. But she is pretending that she doesn't remember right? ... And who is the guy she always hangs out with?? And why is she trying to kill herself (that I got for her jumping off the bridge thingy, and saying to the camera, "this is....as far as you know, this has been attempt number one"). And the japanese dude...where did his powers go?? Who is the guy that went missing he was talking about??? Why does he need te sword?? ....
AND...whos the guy in the hospital? Why was he in the hospital??? Who's the buddy with the big map that is looking for people with powers. Why is he looking for people with powers? And why is that woman in jail???? Whats up with the 2 million bucks???

a lot of questions

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
stuart2004
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you should check out the web site for heros...you can actually watch all the back episodes...trust me it is way to much to try to explain in one page....

antagonist of the LG Defense Force
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ARG!!!!
I don't know if I want to watch all the back episodes....hmph...i'll check it out.
But if some one could answer some of the questions...

OH ...and who's the painter?? Is he the guy that did the comic book??? I remember tha tfrom the first episode. The little japanese dude walking around new york, he sees it and freaks out...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because I'm in canada I CAN'T WATCH THE EPISODES!!!!
haha....
so you do have to explain it to me! lol

stuart2004
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I am about to get off of work... I will make you a chart about it tonight.....lol

either that or I will explain it

Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stuart2004 wrote:
well I am about to get off of work... I will make you a chart about it tonight.....lol

either that or I will explain it

oooooooohhhh i lurves you!!!!!
The show last night was awesome and i'm trying to learn about it. I read up a little on wiki...but...it didn't exlain much.

stuart2004
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Myself and one of my co-workers are HUGE buffs but we both managed to miss the show last night...so what ever I write you will be prior to last night so if something has changed dont kill me....anyway getting off work will hoollalllllllaaaaa tonight

Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stuart2004 wrote:
Myself and one of my co-workers are HUGE buffs but we both managed to miss the show last night...so what ever I write you will be prior to last night so if something has changed dont kill me....anyway getting off work will hoollalllllllaaaaa tonight

well...i don't think there was MAJOR developments last night...

other then the "symbol" showing up again (from what i gather its showed up a lot)...and...some dude.
But I think they figured out what the symbol ment...which i'll wait for you to watch the show. .....

wait...

nevermind i wouldn't be able to help you at all from that...

hahaha

Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*bump*

is stuart back yet...
i've made it my pet project along with lost...

ps> i'm downloading the lost seasons for my ipod...i'm excited.

Heroes there are only a couple of episodes, and i plan to down load after a while...
but first Lost

Leaven
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a lot to explain if you haven't been watching. heh. Do you have netflix? They have a special the series so far disc you can rent that explains the important bits.

I'll try and answer some of your questions, though.

The dude in the glasses is Claire's (the cheerleader with the power to heal) "father". She knows she is adopted but knows nothing about her biological parents. In the episode before last nights her father had her best friends memory erased. He knew about Claire's power. He also had Claire's memory erased, however the Haitian who was supposed to erase her memory told her to fake it and didn't really erase her memory. That is why in last nights episode she was pretending to have no memory.

The guy he is keeping captive is Sylar. Heroes' big bad. He kills other "heroes" and steals their power. Some people have speculated he eats a part of their brain, but that hasn't been confirmed. Everybody is looking for him cos he has been murdering people. The FBI doesn't know for sure that glasses dude has him.

Hiro (the Japanese guy) fell in love with a waitress from Texas who had the power of photographic memory. Sylar killed her and Hiro tried to go back and save her from being killed and realized he couldn't save her. He's bummed out and lost his mojo basically. He wants the sword because he believes it will give him his power back because Future Hiro came to see Peter in an earlier episode and he had the sword. Also Isaac (the artist who paints the future) painted a picture of Hiro with the sword.

The guy with the map and list is Suresh. His father had figured out a way to find all the people with powers. His father was murdered and he's basically trying to find everyone and warn them about Sylar and the people who are currently holding Sylar.

The guy in the hospital is Peter. He can use other people's powers when he in near them. After he saved Claire from the Sylar he has been sick. Some are speculating it is because he has been around so many different heroes at once and can't control his power so it is overloading him, but that hasn't been comfirmed. He recently had a vision that he would cause the big explosion that we know is coming because Hiro went to the future and saw it happen. He is looking for people with powers to help stop the explosion.

The woman is Nikki. Her dead sister takes control of her in an incredible hulk kind of way. She is in Jail cos her "sister" murdered people and stole the 2 million bucks. She is the most useless character in my opinion.

PHEW! Hope some of that made sense!
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm...alright that helped a little. Thanks!! IT did clear up who the characters are.
I can't wait to see what stuart has for me though...
he says he's a major Heores buff!! That makes me happy

Leaven
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't imagine trying to get into it now. There are a lot of different characters and storylines going on at once. It's a really fun show, though. Do you get Scifi channel? They play the repeats a lot.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaven wrote:
I can't imagine trying to get into it now. There are a lot of different characters and storylines going on at once. It's a really fun show, though. Do you get Scifi channel? They play the repeats a lot.

unfortunately I don't..

but i just realized i can watch them if i surf through acloacking web site...

so i might watch the epsiodes tonight through the nbc web site.

Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nevermind...
i can't view even with a cloak

horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe you should start obsessing over heroes and get off of LG15's nuts for a while.
i think you need a vacay.

or rather....WE need a vacay from you...

JUST KIDDING!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56  Next
Page 1 of 56

Jump to: