Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Regarding Growing Up
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Regarding Growing Up Reply with quote

Bree,

I know you didn't ask to be special or to be 'chosen'. But you need to understand that is who you are and nothing is going to change that. I know you want a normal life with a normal job and a normal career...but that isn't going to happen to you.

You know too much about the order and they are always going to be after you. But you need to remember, you're not alone. Now that Daniel and Jonas are involved, the order is always going to be after them too. Luckily for you, you have two great friends that are going to keep sticking by your side.

Don't be ashamed Bree. You're lucky to have two friends that accept you for everything you are. They don't think anything is wrong with you, instead they want to help you through these hard times. You need to turn to them.

If you want to grow up, you can't be ignorant of your past. You need to investigate your life Bree. You still are Bree...you still are that funny, perky girl that likes to study and read. Just because your parents weren't really your parents, doesn't mean you aren't who you think you are. You need to use your proving science wrong methods to the test, and prove what is right in your life.

If you help yourself, you might be able to help so many others like you.

Please think about all I've said Bree. You need to help yourself.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Priestess1.
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I disagree! I think she needs some time off thinking about the order. She deserves to have as much as a normal life as possible. It'd get stressful if you just keep thinking about the order. You can't be cautious all the time!

Just keep an eye out for the order, but one eye on having fun. If you just focus on one thing, you'll miss out on all the great things in life!

Nobackspacebutton, from what it sounds like you're saying, it's like telling a person with diabetes that they can't go to work or exercise or anything, because they have diabetes, they can only focus on getting good nutrition and such, so their diabetes won't get out of control. That's not right!

Another thing, Noback, you said (or made it sound like) that Bree doesn't feel herself, she doesn't feel like that old perky Bree she was. I didn't hear Bree say anything like that! I just heard her say that she wishes she had a more normal life, a life where she has more friends and actually did more stuff rather than being cooped up someplace and running from the order.

I say Bree deserves to have a more normal life! Go ahead Bree, just go out there and find what you want to do more with your life and have a MORE normal life! =) I support you all the way!!!
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time off? So, next time they watch her or set up cameras she should just tell them she called a time out? Uh, riiiight...

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's had time off...what do you think they are doing all day? each vid is only a minute or so. There are 24 hours in one day. Just sitting around in Jonas' house 24/7 would be depressing...they need to get back to work and stop being lazy.

BA Tells Lies.

Jamidru
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO... time off.

One eye on the Order and have fun.....

Shocked wooow
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, anyone who tells you that you need to relax and be normal is being ignorant to your truth. You aren't normal as far as definition by being an everyday person. You are in a special position, but there are others just like you that are confused and don't know where to turn. Use your investigating skills and put that brain to work!

BA Tells Lies.

itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Priestess1. wrote:
I disagree! I think she needs some time off thinking about the order. She deserves to have as much as a normal life as possible. It'd get stressful if you just keep thinking about the order. You can't be cautious all the time!

Just keep an eye out for the order, but one eye on having fun. If you just focus on one thing, you'll miss out on all the great things in life!

Nobackspacebutton, from what it sounds like you're saying, it's like telling a person with diabetes that they can't go to work or exercise or anything, because they have diabetes, they can only focus on getting good nutrition and such, so their diabetes won't get out of control. That's not right!

Another thing, Noback, you said (or made it sound like) that Bree doesn't feel herself, she doesn't feel like that old perky Bree she was. I didn't hear Bree say anything like that! I just heard her say that she wishes she had a more normal life, a life where she has more friends and actually did more stuff rather than being cooped up someplace and running from the order.

I say Bree deserves to have a more normal life! Go ahead Bree, just go out there and find what you want to do more with your life and have a MORE normal life! =) I support you all the way!!!

Shocked

I no longer trust you... You work for the order...
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

itsreallyreal wrote:
Priestess1. wrote:

Just keep an eye out for the order, but one eye on having fun. If you just focus on one thing, you'll miss out on all the great things in life

Shocked

I no longer trust you... You work for the order...

Yeah...those comments were kinda...O.O different from the majority thoughts.

BA Tells Lies.

Priestess1.
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes What? So she's suppose to sit around the house and hope the order won't come to get her!

Mad Let her do more with her life then just running away from the order!

And I didn't necessarily say that she's not gonna watch out for the order! She'll still watch out for them and investigate them, but still do more with her life than sit around!

Rolling Eyes The order is gonna always chase after her, so she might as well go out there and do more! She can do more with her life and be cautious too! Have you ever heard of multi-tasking?

Geez, so you won't let her pick a job, you won't let her go out there, and it also sounds like you won't let her find out who she is, cuz you tell her she already knows!

Just let her do more with her life! Who knows, doing more with her life could help her to find more clues about the order than just sitting around!
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you actually READING the things people write?

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Priestess1.
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I am!
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sure doesnt' seem like it by your responses...

Priestess1.
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes You said "Time off? So, next time they watch her or set up cameras she should just tell them she called a time out? Uh, riiiight..."

Then noback went on telling Bree that she can't relax and be normal, because she's not, she's special.

I'm said that I didn't say she's not gonna watch out for the order. She can do more with her life and watch out and investigate the order.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody said she couldn't. Rolling Eyes Take things to extremes, much?

Priestess1.
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised Actually! That's pretty much what nobackspace said!

Nobackspacebutton wrote:
I know you want a normal life with a normal job and a normal career...but that isn't going to happen to you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: