Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Regarding Growing Up
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Priestess1. wrote:
Surprised Actually! That's pretty much what nobackspace said!

Nobackspacebutton wrote:
I know you want a normal life with a normal job and a normal career...but that isn't going to happen to you.

Because I'm right. If she goes and gets a job at Starbucks, the order will be able to just find her and take her.

You are saying the order isn't going to hurt her, but how do you know? You act as though the order is just watching her, but they are doing more than that. They are planning for something big. You are saying to send Bree out into the world as if there is no need to care or worry for her safety.

Bree knows too much about the order and their plans. Who knows what her father told her?

Quote:
What? So she's suppose to sit around the house and hope the order won't come to get her!

Let her do more with her life then just running away from the order!

And I didn't necessarily say that she's not gonna watch out for the order! She'll still watch out for them and investigate them, but still do more with her life than sit around!

The order is gonna always chase after her, so she might as well go out there and do more! She can do more with her life and be cautious too! Have you ever heard of multi-tasking?

Geez, so you won't let her pick a job, you won't let her go out there, and it also sounds like you won't let her find out who she is, cuz you tell her she already knows!

Just let her do more with her life! Who knows, doing more with her life could help her to find more clues about the order than just sitting around!

You are right by saying she can't just sit around..but she can't just go outside into the open either. She can't expose herself. She needs to know what she is getting into or what she is already involved in. She has very little understanding about the order or why they wanted her so badly---she needs to figure this out. After she understands what they want from her, she will be able to protect herself more. Then, when she can protect herself from them, sure go out and be what you want to be! Until then, her next step shouldn't be finding a career--it should be investigating the order!

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Priestess1.
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I DID NOT say the order was going to hurt her! And I did not say we shouldn't worry about her safety! We should, but that shouldn't get in her way of just going out there!

Daniel and maybe even Jonas can go get a job at the same place she's working at and they can protect her, if they see anybody or anything suspicious, they can run away!
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is so ridiculous. Seriously, real world reality check.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
pimp monkette
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with BA
Priestess1.
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, like I said, going out there can help her find clues, that also includes helping her find out how to protect herself. It'll be kinda hard finding info about the order just on the internet, alot people have tried researching information on her religion, but barely got anything! You can't always depend on the internet for information, who knows, you might just find false data!
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Priestess1. wrote:
I DID NOT say the order was going to hurt her! And I did not say we shouldn't worry about her safety! We should, but that shouldn't get in her way of just going out there!

Daniel and maybe even Jonas can go get a job at the same place she's working at and they can protect her, if they see anybody or anything suspicious, they can run away!

It most definately should get in the way of her going out there. She needs to be protected. She needs to understand what she is involved in. She cannot live a normal life. Its not fair, but life isn't fair. Thats what Bree needs to understand...that is why she needs to accept her life and what is meant for her.

BA Tells Lies.

JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:

OK, well, last time I saw "real world" (it's been a while) the reality was there were two black guys, a gay white Baptist guy, a slutty ex-Raider girl, a dimwit annoying college girl, an ugly dave-matthews-esque white guy, and a hypochondriac southern girl who is quite neurotic, and let me tell you, the reality of the gay guy calling one of the black guys the "N" word was quite wild! The gay guy almost left the show!!! I think the producers should have kicked him off for that one, personally.

http://www.wiggerl.com/ccr/03.mov
http://www.wiggerl.com/ccr/01.mov
http://www.wiggerl.com/ccr
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:

OK, well, last time I saw "real world" (it's been a while) the reality was there were two black guys, a gay white Baptist guy, a slutty ex-Raider girl, a dimwit annoying college girl, an ugly dave-matthews-esque white guy, and a hypochondriac southern girl who is quite neurotic, and let me tell you, the reality of the gay guy calling one of the black guys the "N" word was quite wild! The gay guy almost left the show!!! I think the producers should have kicked him off for that one, personally.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
butterfly
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree should get Daniel to set her up with a fake ID. She can cut her hair short, dye it blonde, grow in her eyebrows, and get a job under her assumed new identity...

Fugitives do it all the time.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If she investigated the order, she might be able to find out who she really is...why confuse Bree with fake IDS? =P

Bree I hope your reading this. You have a lot of work to do!

BA Tells Lies.

Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does she even have a valid SS#, I wonder?

nakita
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Priestess1. wrote:
Rolling Eyes What? So she's suppose to sit around the house and hope the order won't come to get her!

Mad Let her do more with her life then just running away from the order!

And I didn't necessarily say that she's not gonna watch out for the order! She'll still watch out for them and investigate them, but still do more with her life than sit around!

Rolling Eyes The order is gonna always chase after her, so she might as well go out there and do more! She can do more with her life and be cautious too! Have you ever heard of multi-tasking?

Geez, so you won't let her pick a job, you won't let her go out there, and it also sounds like you won't let her find out who she is, cuz you tell her she already knows!

Just let her do more with her life! Who knows, doing more with her life could help her to find more clues about the order than just sitting around!

When my life is in danger, I tend to get tunnel vision. When the lives of my two real friends are in danger and it is BECAUSE OF ME, I would completley put aside the idea of multi-tasking.
I'm not saying it's Bree's fault, 'cause Daniel and Jonas have good hearts, and they helped her out willingly, but still... if it weren't for Bree, Jonas would be hanging out with his friends and boxing, and Daniel would be in college.

edit: are you with The Order? Not only does your name make me nervous, but you seem to be wanting to lure Bree away from safety...

Proud member of the Jonas is Sexy Club!
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nakita wrote:
Priestess1. wrote:
Rolling Eyes What? So she's suppose to sit around the house and hope the order won't come to get her!

Mad Let her do more with her life then just running away from the order!

Rolling Eyes The order is gonna always chase after her, so she might as well go out there and do more! She can do more with her life and be cautious too! Have you ever heard of multi-tasking?

edit: are you with The Order? Not only does your name make me nervous, but you seem to be wanting to lure Bree away from safety...

Seriously. And that is the best way to word it.

She wants to "lure Bree away from safety"...and I don't like that idea.

BA Tells Lies.

nakita
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Does she even have a valid SS#, I wonder?

That's a good question, I hadn't even thought about that...

She must have a real birth certificate, right? I mean, her parents have moved across multiple borders, so she must have some form of valid ID...

Proud member of the Jonas is Sexy Club!
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess it depends on how far reaching the Order is...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: