Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why do the creators want us to start hating Bree?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cbizzle44
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think slightly-bitchy bree is more realistic. i mean, she can't play with p monkey forever. and her dad died under a month ago. and sure, she's totally taking it out on the guys, but think about if you were in her situation. i don't hate her for it

oh, it's what you do to me

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=clarazzle44- in a youtubian world
jenlight
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great character development begins with someone who has growing to do. Bree does. She is young. However, she seems to be growing down, if that makes sense which I don't think it does.

If she is just the damsel in distress tell me now so I can go be on my way (to Oppy's house Twisted Evil )

Otherwise, I recommend the creators do something about Bree's lack of growing up. And I don't mean by talking about getting a career. Rolling Eyes

--Whistler
aquanetnightmare
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cbizzle44 wrote:
i think slightly-bitchy bree is more realistic. i mean, she can't play with p monkey forever. and her dad died under a month ago. and sure, she's totally taking it out on the guys, but think about if you were in her situation. i don't hate her for it

Me either. She's been in that house for a while now with the same two people, hasn't left, her dad just recently died, and she's apparently been hit with a lot of pressing info from her dad. I'd be cranky too. She'll get better with time.
4a 6f 6e 61 73 20 63 61 6e 20 62 65 20 4d 59 20 42 72 75 63 65 20 57 61 79 6e 65
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
AM
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jenlight wrote:
Great character development begins with someone who has growing to do. Bree does. She is young. However, she seems to be growing down, if that makes sense which I don't think it does.

If she is just the damsel in distress tell me now so I can go be on my way (to Oppy's house Twisted Evil )

Otherwise, I recommend the creators do something about Bree's lack of growing up. And I don't mean by talking about getting a career. Rolling Eyes

Very well said. I am just getting impatient. The creators have this tremendous fan base who wants to like Bree and we're not being thrown a single scrap. She gets more and more dislikable in every blog. I want to see the proactive Bree doing something about her situation not the baby Bree whining about it. Nobody could go on doing that forever.

The time to grow up video shows she is still in La La land still just as babyish and immature as ever.

In fact I would go so far as to say she does 16 year old girls everywhere a disservice.

I teach middle school so my students are slightly younger than Bree and I honestly don't know a single one who acts so flighty and immature. Some of my students have after school jobs or babysit, many of them help take care of younger siblings and even those from more fortunate families just seem a hell of a lot more grown up and, well, real.

I also work at a summer camp where a lot of the assistant counselors are Bree's age. I see a lot of young women who are mature, responsible decision makers and I just don't think it would be too much to ask the creators to show some of that in Bree.

I hate it. hate it. hate it when someone posts that 16 year old girls are like that, self centered and narcissistic. I know so many who are concerned with the enviornment or the war or other global issues. Her idiocy bothers me more and more with every post.

Okay her father just died but for many people desperate stressful times make them more resouceful, not more helpless.

Free online community
Intelligent discussions and debates
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She said she was sorry! That made me so happy
Boo hoo!
AM
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too! She seemed so much more human in this one. Maybe? Maybe this is the beginning of her giving a crap about someone other than herself (or at least realizing how selfish she is)? Oh, I can only hope.

Free online community
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah she said sorry...but you could see the jelousy seething through her teeth when she was talking about him going out.
AM
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beckers wrote:
Yeah she said sorry...but you could see the jelousy seething through her teeth when she was talking about him going out.
The part that I thought was ironic was the line about 'some girls notice when you make an effort'. This coming from the girl who turned up her nose when he cooked her Cornish game hen?

Free online community
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the last vid only reaffirmed my love of bree. so, i think shes great
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AM wrote:
Beckers wrote:
The part that I thought was ironic was the line about 'some girls notice when you make an effort'. This coming from the girl who turned up her nose when he cooked her Cornish game hen?

haha
yeah...she needs to start dealing if she wants to grow up.
TJ Marsh
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think they do, but i dunno.
Christie91
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As crazy as it may sound I like watching the Jonas and Daniel vids. Maybe its because I'm a girl and curious of guy talk but ye Smile
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beckers wrote:
AM wrote:
Beckers wrote:

haha
yeah...she needs to start dealing if she wants to grow up.

Unless the theory was correct on the dinner..I forget where I saw it, but it went something like this. Daniel and Bree really didn't have a dinner together. They kicked Jonas out of the house so that they could secretly talk about him. They do not trust Jonas. The fact that the "dinner did not go well" symbolised that their "talk" about Jonas did not go well.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
marymary
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's fine that she's being more realistic and grieivng for her father and what not, but if I hear her say one more ungrateful thing about Daniel and Jonas I don't know if I can continue to root for her... even if they are bad guys. She doesn't know that yet! That is what is really driving me crazy about her lately. Although maybe that is the whole point...that they are bad guys and we all feel bad for hating Bree. Who knows?
breakinahabit05
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you really blame bree for the way she has been feeling?? I mean the girls life has been turned upside down. I like this Bree much better...she is more real, and its fun to see the angry side.

So I dont hate Bree...much love to the girl, she has been through hell!

SaVe the BEAST!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: