Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MUST READ: Nikki Bower is .... Alli Danziger
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NikkiBowerReport wrote:
Hi Everyone:

Just for the record, I am not canon. I am a fan just like all of you. While I do have anonymous sources and tipsters, I am truly investigating as one of you would.

I enjoy investigating the trials and tribulations of Bree, Daniel, Jonas, Tachyon (wow the list is growing by the day)... and P Monkey of course!

Thanks for watching and tune in next week...when we investigate: Where's Gemma been?

Nikki B

All I have to say is anonymous my ass Laughing
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
NikkiBowerReport wrote:
Hi Everyone:

Just for the record, I am not canon. I am a fan just like all of you. While I do have anonymous sources and tipsters, I am truly investigating as one of you would.

I enjoy investigating the trials and tribulations of Bree, Daniel, Jonas, Tachyon (wow the list is growing by the day)... and P Monkey of course!

Thanks for watching and tune in next week...when we investigate: Where's Gemma been?

Nikki B

All I have to say is anonymous my ass Laughing

remember...suspend your belief! the creators do no exsist in the breeniverse!

And the breeniverse version of dateline, NikeB-line, has "anonymous" sources...

I think she's with the order!

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys didn't know she was an actress? You're kidding.

And as far as her having any association with Greg and his wedding...She could have worked for the caterer for all you know.

Shes not getting any extra help.

If that were so, she'd have a different cameraman other than using dear ole mom. (not that theres anything wrong with that...)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HyeMew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:

This is like... sarcasm... right?
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

well said.
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyeMew wrote:
voyboy wrote:

This is like... sarcasm... right?

No...sorry it is'nt. Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
covedweller

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad I read that. My perception of the Breeniverse is so much different now.

Clearly the MUST READ was justified. This is on the level of Watergate or no WMDs in Iraq. How could I have gone on not knowing this?

But seriously. I don't think NBR was ever held up as some shining example of fan interaction or anything. Everyone knew it had some tie, but it wasn't like it ever spoiled the plot of LG15.

Wait, why is this somehow important again? Laughing
covedweller

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had a thought too, since a lot of the people who are complaining about this have tried their own fan interaction stuff, and they were not granted any Nikki Bower Report level access as a result.

Taking that into account, it makes sense why this angers you with Nikki B. being a friend of some folks behind the scenes.

But maybe if you superfans stopped acting like online predators, the powers that be wouldn't want to keep a safe 30-50 yards between them and the fans at all times!

It's actually pretty creepy behavior.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ummmm...wow. O.K.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
HyeMew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really think "fan interaction" is kind of impossible, because only the Creators know what they want to do next. Even if someone filmed a video with characters and some sort of inter-related plot, they don't know what the Creators are doing and the canon plot could easily take a twist that'd go against the fan series. Also, even if a fan makes a video that the canon people reference, and therefore essentially gives a nod to as canon, then what if that fan goes and does something crazy- like announced "JONAS JUST CALLED- BREE IS DEAD!!!!!!!!" The canon-incorporated characters would suddenly fly in the face of real canon and really confuse things (obviously it doesn't have to be in a way nearly that dramatic.)
So overall I really don't understand how fan interaction was ever really viable, perhaps they could give some guidance...? Or they can just keep creating spin-offs that "mesh" with what they want for the series to give the illusion of fan interaction but without it actually being that?
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:

But maybe if you superfans stopped acting like online predators, the powers that be wouldn't want to keep a safe 30-50 yards between them and the fans at all times!

Next on a very special "Dateline".

TW walks up to the door and rings the bell. Out of the shadows, the cops rush him and pin him to the ground.

"You don't undertand! I've been watching this girl's videos on the Internet and she needs my help! She needs a father figure. I need to know if she's seen my vids!"

The cops frisk him. "What's this bulge in your pocket, son?"

"It's nothing... really!"

They reach in and extract a purple sockpuppet.

"This here's your only real friend, boy, and you'll have plenty of opportunity to get reacquainted with him in the slammer"

"No... Bree! Run, Bree! They'll come for you next!"
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:

TW walks up to the door and rings the bell. Out of the shadows, the cops rush him and pin him to the ground.

I hate it when that happens! Especially with the cameras all around, and the producers screaming at you to sign the release forms...

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wintermute wrote:
twjaniak wrote:

I hate it when that happens! Especially with the cameras all around, and the producers screaming at you to sign the release forms...

'mute

yea and the cops feeling you up

*spaces outs happily*

...hmm what...oh

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JayHank
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I like the Nikki Bower character, and I like the way she's interacted with the series. Obviously everyone knew she had some connection. But if you don't think it's interesting to learn what that connection is there's no reason to go around trying to start a flame war with people who do find it interesting.

And, uh, news flash -- if you have over 1,000 posts at the lonelygirl forum you are officially a member of the superfan club.
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JayHank wrote:
And, uh, news flash -- if you have over 1,000 posts at the lonelygirl forum you are officially a member of the superfan club.

Depends on how many of those posts are actually about LG15 Wink

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: