Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Carmen Electra LG15 Videos
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Creators
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Carmen Electra LG15 Videos Reply with quote

Hey Everyone,

We're really excited that you like the Carmen Electra LG15 spoof videos. We have a dirty little confession... we made them Smile Yup, that's right FOX actually hired us to write/direct/produce them as a promotion for the movie. We weren't sure how they would go over so we didn't want to just come out and say it. You guys can be a little.... critical Smile

Anyways, glad you like them! We had a ton of fun doing it, and Yousef had a really, really, really good time. Thanks guys.

The Creators
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'll be a P.Monkeys uncle...
HyeMew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why can't you insert the writing magic you used with Carmen back into LG15?! Seriously, sexual inuendo aside, the writing for Carmen was basically what I've been hoping to return to all along! It was just like classic Bree and is what I and I think MOST of the fans miss so dearly! Seriously, we want it back more than ever.
Do what you must... have it turn out that Bree's dad isn't really dead, hell make the whole "on the run" crap a dream... right now if you were to have Bree wake back up, with Daniel walking in the door with a Napoleon Dynamite poster, perhaps Bree's dad barging in, visible from the waist down... I would be really really really really *scene cut* really really really *scene cut* really really really really happy, it'd be ridiculous pleasing. PLEASE guys.
These Carmen episodes shows you still have the ability to write classic Bree episodes, you've still got the chops, PLEASE use them.

That said, as you can tell I thought the Carmen things were EXCELLENT. Seems like an awesome deal, so glad you made some money along the way with it too. Hope more similar opportunities come along.

Much love and respect,
HyeMew
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... I can't speak for anyone else but I really enjoy the intrigue of the Order, Bree being a chosen one and trying to decipher clues and figure out the mysteries that have developed over the past couple of months. I guess the challenge is balance - keeping as many fans involved as possible when there are so many different reasons we're here.

BTW - The Carmen Electra vids crack me up.
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Re: Carmen Electra LG15 Videos Reply with quote

The Creators wrote:
We have a dirty little confession... we made them Smile

that is awesome. they were very well done - eggsalad sandwiches for everyone!
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked the first one the best Smile
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:
I liked the first one the best Smile

I want to say the second one was my favorite!

Cool

Applause
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

did u get paid for them?

u cant trust them crafty foxes

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Cat
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great spoofs Very Happy very funny!
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the last one was effin' classic!!!

YAY FOR....i'm assuming because of the time... DEFLOWERING!!!!

Yousef must be some proud of himself!

teehee

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jamidru
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously? Seriously?

Well rock. I liked them, and it's very good news to hear that you guys were responsible!
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I absolutely LOVED them! i loved yousef being in the last one!!
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Re: Carmen Electra LG15 Videos Reply with quote

The Creators wrote:
Hey Everyone,

We have a dirty little confession... we made them Smile

I had a feeling you did!

Last edited by Inigo on Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Brucker
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Ranting about "classic Bree episodes" Reply with quote

HyeMew wrote:
Why can't you insert the writing magic you used with Carmen back into LG15?! Seriously, sexual inuendo aside, the writing for Carmen was basically what I've been hoping to return to all along! It was just like classic Bree and is what I and I think MOST of the fans miss so dearly! Seriously, we want it back more than ever.
Do what you must... have it turn out that Bree's dad isn't really dead, hell make the whole "on the run" crap a dream... right now if you were to have Bree wake back up, with Daniel walking in the door with a Napoleon Dynamite poster, perhaps Bree's dad barging in, visible from the waist down... I would be really really really really *scene cut* really really really *scene cut* really really really really happy, it'd be ridiculous pleasing. PLEASE guys.
These Carmen episodes shows you still have the ability to write classic Bree episodes, you've still got the chops, PLEASE use them.

That said, as you can tell I thought the Carmen things were EXCELLENT. Seems like an awesome deal, so glad you made some money along the way with it too. Hope more similar opportunities come along.

Much love and respect,
HyeMew

Hye, while I think the LG362436 episodes were fun, and I too liked the early videos, I think there's something to be said for moving forward to new and better things.

To take a note from the comics world which I know far more about that video blogging, people often say that the strip "Peanuts" was better back in the '60s, and they wish Schulz had stuck with those days of writing jokes about Charlie Brown pining after the little red-haired girl, Linus being neurotic about his blanket, Lucy being crabby, etc., etc. Schulz always said that he got tired of the fans wanting him to write the same joke over and over again. One of the most popular characters was "Pig Pen", but Schulz hated him because writing a strip about him was essentially the same joke every time.

On the other hand, you have a strip like Garfield that people looking for quality comic strips despise because he's been telling the same exact jokes for 25 years. Garfield hates Mondays, loves eating, and is cynical. There's 25 years of comics summed up in a sentence.

Lonelygirl15 was cute during its first month in a special way, but you could have summed it up in a sentence, too. While I get overwhelmed by plot twists at times, I'm glad it's something you can barely sum up in a whole page of writing. That said, it's been slightly overdue for some new action. Sure, we've learned some crazy new things this month, but basically, we're just sitting around in Jonas's library talking between foosball matches. I'm trusting the creators to keep it interesting, though.
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Carmen Electra LG15 Videos Reply with quote

The Creators wrote:
You guys can be a little.... critical Smile

That makes me feel much better. I thought they were using your story, and cashing in on it, while you guys are living like The Waltons.
Wink

Quote:
did u get paid for them?

u cant trust them crafty foxes

They better have gotten paid!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> In Development All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: