Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[I in APHID] [DROP][DISCUSSION] Yokayo Bowl 1/26/07
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: [I in APHID] [DROP][DISCUSSION] Yokayo Bowl 1/26/07 Reply with quote

Mod Note: I am combining some threads here to make it easier for folks to follow along. Please remember that you can check the first post of this thread for any future updates. Thanks! -tilting

PANDA'S MESSAGE:

Well, this was offically the most anticlimatic drop ever.

I just got off the phone with Lad. He tried to call me a few times but the cellphone wasn't cooperating.

There's a planter out in front of the bowling alley, and it was sitting face down on the bricks in plain view. Lad said anyone passing by could've seen it.

It was DB's fake ID (it has his pic on it). It is an Illinois ID. Here is the info on it:

Name: Wyatt Donnelly
City: Shermer, Ill.

The city is a John Hughes Reference. Shermer Illinois is the fictional city where he set all his movies. Lad thinks the name is also a movie reference.

Also, Lad found some journal next to planter in a dirty tub type thing. After reviewing it, he doesn't think it has any relevance to the game.

He's going to circle around a few times to see if he can find anything else. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

UPDATE:

I spoke to Lad and I grilled him about the ID. Here is EVERYTHING about it.

On the top is the name Jesse White, Illinois Secretary of State.
License # - P142-5955-1770
Issued - 11-23-04
Expires - 11-08-2008
Address - 1401 Lucille Ave.
Shermen IL, 60007
BDay - 11-08-1983
Sex - Male
Height - 6'1
Weight - 190
Eyes - Brown
Restrictions: ** *** *** (No I don't know what that means)
Type: COR (Corrective Lenses)
Class: D License
At the right of the picture, there is 2 sets of numbers and letters:
First set - 137
Second Set - SD2146

There is the state seal on the back of the ID and you can "kinda" see the hologram. But Lad says this is a VERY fake looking ID. The lamanation job is terrible.

LAD'S MESSAGE:

I am back, and have the fake ID. I will note that while I have no pic of it, in the video it is clear that there is nothing on the back of the ID, not even a fake magnetic strip. And I don't remember if I said it, but if I did I was wrong about the name on the ID. It is not from Pretty In Pink, like I had first thought. I hate those movies Razz

Yokayo Bowl Drop Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Vpv17Dp0I

Fake ID 1:
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p261/ladron121/fakeid1.jpg

Fake ID 2:
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p261/ladron121/fakeid4.jpg

[[ Mod Edit - For the sake of clarification, the explanation of the box and all the woes that came with it can be found here:
http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5653
Needless to say, wires got crossed and the box and its contents were not meant for us. There is also a thread about it in Gen. Discussion. If you have any questions please feel free to PM an Op. ]]

Last edited by Sad Panda on Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Caslynn
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wyatt Donnelly was the name of one of the two main characters in "Weird Science," played by Ilan Mitchell-Smith in the movie and Michael Manasseri in the TV Show.

The movie was written and directed by John Hughes.
SerendipityX
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all

My first post!

Isn't Wyatt Donnelly from "weird science"?

SX
covedweller

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone tell OpAphid yet?
FallingIntoSin
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sigh Sad Poor Laddikins!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Men think if women are grabbing and clawing at each other there's a chance they might somehow you know... kiss." --Jerry Seinfeld, on the appeal of Catfights
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SerendipityX
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If memory serves, Lisa gave them fake IDs in the film. Might be worth looking into. I don't have a copy of the film.

SX
Saffryn
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel's fake id had Wyatt from wierd science who played a character named "Daniel" in a movie. Specifically the movie was entitled "Daniel"

The fictionalized story of Daniel, the son of Paul and Rochelle Isaacson, who were executed as Soviet spies in the 1950s. As a graduate student in New York in the 1960s, Daniel is involved in the antiwar protest movement and contrasts his experiences to the memory of his parents and his belief that they were wrongfully convicted.

"This movie poses to us a question: do parents have the right to sacrifice the future of their children on the altar of their ideology? That their ideology and practice,Communism and its world wide tentacles,was seriously flawed and misguided,is more clear today than it was at the time the movie was made, before the collapse of the Soviet Union and its underpinning ideology. The plot centers over the attempts of convicted spies(for the Soviet Union)son to uncover a truth he believes exists,only to find a different reality,very perplexing. The message one may take from the plot is that evaluating one's parent from the perspective of an adult is both difficult and painful,truly entering a lions den."

Edit: For more claification, It seems insignificant, but it's really strange that Daniel choses to use the name of a fictional character "Wyatt" from a movie who's actor played the part of a boy named Daniel in the movie Daniel, which has a similar sort of plot twist about the Communism's society and the parent's ideologies in reference to their children. This strikes me similar to Bree's storyline with her parents and the order. Loosely similar but very similar

At least to me this strikes me more than just strange coincidence

Last edited by Saffryn on Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you to everyone who participated in locating this drop; Saffryn, Luv2LuvEm, Ladron and all of our dedicated operators.

Although it seems anticlimatic, it appears we were running an errand for our Oppy... now what ever is she going to make of it?
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
Nodus
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did Lad try the phone interference trick on and around the planter and other locations nearby?
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She already knew it was there...apparently even betting $5 on it. I'm thinking this was more "busy work" than anything else.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bethy wrote:
She already knew it was there...apparently even betting $5 on it. I'm thinking this was more "busy work" than anything else.

She had a hunch based on where she thought Daniel was living, etc.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, it appears DB loves John Hughes movies too.

Interesting, no?
Saffryn
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2004 the Illinois Secretary of State was Jesse White, not Geffy. Doubt if that is important.

Class D
Any single vehicle with a GVWR 16,000 pounds or less that is not designed to transport 16 or more people; or

Any single vehicle with a GVWR 16,000 pounds or less that is not used in the transportation of hazardous materials which requires the vehicle to be placarded; or

Any single vehicle with a GVWR of 16,000 pounds or less towing any vehicle providing the GCWR does not exceed 26,000 pounds.

Note: Holders of a Class D license may operate all vehicles within Class D and may operate rental vehicles up to 26,000 pounds when transporting an individual's own personal property or that of an immediate family member for non-business purposes within the State of Illinois.

From the way Driver's liscence #s are calculated in IL the liscence # should be something akin to "D540-8808-3318"

Last edited by Saffryn on Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused

So... Did anyone let Op know yet?
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, thank you again lad and panda fo rthe amazing drop recovery!
Interesting how there was two drops for two different purposes at the same time though!?!
Interesting.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: