Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0122 "For the Ladies" [01/26/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shaydaims
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay... I shouldn't be bothered by it. I wish that I could make a comment with more impact on the storyline etc... but I haven't had anything useful to add for a few days... I've just been lurking in between class, homework, and work .... Twisted Evil .... I think all the observations about cell phones, triangulation, the drop, and everything that we've learned between oppy and DB's new video are right on the money, and there is going to be some major action going down...

BUT DOES IT BOTHER ANYONE ELSE THAT RANDOMGIRL STILL HAS NO NAME??? Bree's dad was the first hanging name in the series (Thanks to the NWB that problem has been alleviated)... but now, DB was headed down to P'n'P to look for "that girl" from the other night... It's like they never asked her name. Bree, DB, Jonas (i'm pretty sure on Jonas) have ALL just referred to her as "that girl". LOL.

I'm sorry to beat a dead horse, but I still have my suspicions about randomgirl and her motives. Especially since oppy told US where P'n'P was.

Hopefully I won't be experience such a great lag before the next vids come in, so I can actually participate. It always seems that they come in while I'm away (same excuse, school, work, homework), and half the fun has already been had! DRATS!

Mad Shocked Very Happy Idea
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice video but is there supposed to be a purpose to it? where are these videos going?
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, Daniel seriously needs to work on his game Rolling Eyes . Funny video, but it didn't add a whole lot. Jonas' revelation about his drinking problem will probably factor into the story later on, though, so we should keep it in mind.
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i don't understand the purpose of the last few videos....Im kinda lost...I don't understand where they are going with these nonsense clips.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aideen came up with a very good summary of the current plotline which neatly ties the last few videos together. You can find it here:
http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3927&start=30
lorien
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beckers wrote:
yeah i don't understand the purpose of the last few videos....Im kinda lost...I don't understand where they are going with these nonsense clips.

Well, consider what data we've been shown.

1) They've gone outside, away fro Jonas' house.
2) Daniel gabbed about the Order whilst drunk.
3) Daniel lost his ID.
4) Bree is getting restless and wants to go away.
5) Jonas suggested that he had a drinking problem.
6) Bree has been unseen by us, and perhaps unseen by Daniel and Jonas.
7) Jonas encouraged Daniel to go out again.
Cool Jonas encouraged Daniel to take his cell phone.

If you're really lost on how those points may relate, then you need to catch up on the OpAphid plot. For example, folks have already found Daniel's lost ID at the bowling alley, with the help of OpAphid. The (possible) badguys now know where Daniel went the first time he went out drinking, and where he went yesterday. Similarly, there is a suggestion that Daniel is being tracked by his cell phone.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SapereAudeo
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, if Daniel is Maverick, why isn't Jonas going with him to be his Wingman?
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oppy didn't tell us where the bowling alley was. It was narrowed down to a few locations and we figured out which one it was in the end (because of Daniel's id).
lorien
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

girlAnachronism wrote:
Oppy didn't tell us where the bowling alley was. It was narrowed down to a few locations and we figured out which one it was in the end (because of Daniel's id).

Fairly close to it, though.

She gave a list to begin with. From that list and triangulation, many people were saying Ukiah. Then someone got an email from Op in which she specifically said to start with Ukiah, confirming the thoughts of many. Hence, she "helped".

Anyway, the point of the mention was to show that a lot of the confusion about the mixed up nature of the LG15 videos of late can be clarified by observing the OpAphid threads. Ever since the recent Gemma incident, they two video threads have become much more closely intertwined. Hence, it helps to have occasional reminders for those still not listening.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
epogen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aideen wrote:
A suspiciously absent poster who joined today.

Hmm

-strokes goatee-

And they make some very good, suspicious, points

me? Silenced i would be very suspsicious Twisted Evil

seriously, i should just throw out random ideas, and see if the creators take them. good points though? i'll take that.
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

epogen wrote:
aideen wrote:
A suspiciously absent poster who joined today.

Hmm

-strokes goatee-

And they make some very good, suspicious, points

me? Silenced i would be very suspsicious Twisted Evil

seriously, i should just throw out random ideas, and see if the creators take them. good points though? i'll take that.

Hehe, it's a plant!

You should ask the creators to put you in the show (as the epogen poster girl or something, lol).
epogen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You should ask the creators to put you in the show (as the epogen poster girl or something, lol)

oh, i am so gonna try to make myself an epogen poster now Idea i probably could look anemic pretty easily too.

edit to fix the quote-a-majiggers
Macabea13
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to ask again....Is there a thread that keeps up with all the movie references?
SharpI
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shaydaims wrote:
Okay... I shouldn't be bothered by it. <snip> BUT DOES IT BOTHER ANYONE ELSE THAT RANDOMGIRL STILL HAS NO NAME??? Bree's dad was the first hanging name in the series (Thanks to the NWB that problem has been alleviated)... but now, DB was headed down to P'n'P to look for "that girl" from the other night... It's like they never asked her name. Bree, DB, Jonas (i'm pretty sure on Jonas) have ALL just referred to her as "that girl".

I don't think this is any kind of slip-up by the Creators. They're doing it on purpose - maybe to help us sort out the incidental characters from the central ones... and maybe to help discourage the sort of character hijacking that poor Cassie went through. Makes it tougher for a hijacker to get traction ("Hi, I'm, uh, randomgirl"?).

On a related note, I imagine we'll never hear a last name on the show (other than things like Powell's Dry Cleaners). The Creators don't want some poor innocent who happens to be named Bree Thomas (or whatever) to get bombarded with emails and phone calls from fans. That sort of thing has happened in other ARGs.
TJ Marsh
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas needs a girl as well, HOLLY!!!!! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: