Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Declassified 01-27-2007" - SSAlexander
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Current objectives include continuous monitoring of the strange transmission feed being intercepted.

To release on a LIMITED BASIS.

UPDATE: We have reason to believe that ^*POW*^ is a clan on Call of Duty 2. However, no server with that name can be found at this time"

autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
"Current objectives include continuous monitoring of the strange transmission feed being intercepted.

UPDATE: We have reason to believe that ^*POW*^ is a clan on Call of Duty 2. However, no server with that name can be found at this time"

Unfortunately, there's no way to seek out certain clans on COD2, at least, according to my gaming boyfriend...

The reference to Bruce Wayne and the hamster tags all make sense now!
Ganesha
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hurm. Are there any COD2 gamers here? I'll only be of (extremely) limited use in that aspect.
1 hr, 58 min left...
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ganesha wrote:
Hurm. Are there any COD2 gamers here? I'll only be of (extremely) limited use in that aspect.
1 hr, 58 min left...

Well, my boyfriend has the game, as well as access to Xbox Live, but he refuses to participate or help out with this. Besides, as I noted above, he said there's no way to search for certain clans within the game.

autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SSAlexander has changed his profile and the description of the video again:

Current objectives include continuous monitoring of the strange transmission feed being intercepted.

UPDATE: After decoding the hidden data stream inside the video, we have confirmed that ^*POW*^ is actually a server name on the PC version of Call of Duty 2. However, no one on this ship has the game.

Seems like between Daniel going missing, and being told via video that something is going down tonight at 2300 EST, this is going to be a big night.

I just hope we're not let down...

Ganesha
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm. Is there any way that we can access the 'hidden data stream' in the video?
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ganesha wrote:
Hmmm. Is there any way that we can access the 'hidden data stream' in the video?

Hmm...good question. I'm not tech-y enough to know how to do that stuff, but maybe, if we're lucky, a more experienced forum member and/or an OpHead will show up to help?

autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's 23:07 EST and I haven't seen any new videos or anything happen yet...

Unless SSA meant the new video where we were told that Daniel was missing...however, that was released a couple hours before 2300...

Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

autumneternal wrote:

Unless SSA meant the new video where we were told that Daniel was missing...however, that was released a couple hours before 2300...

learn from Mission Impossible, people, and synchronize your watches! Wink
cbizzle44
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, it's securely 23:13 and i'm hearing nothing
but tomorrow morning
i'll be waiting for another video or update or something
i bet something DID go down *in that fictional world that im pretty sure really exists*, and they just aren't telling us right now. except that daniel is gone
curiosity is KILLING me

oh, it's what you do to me

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=clarazzle44- in a youtubian world
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:
autumneternal wrote:

learn from Mission Impossible, people, and synchronize your watches! Wink

*looks at wrist*
But...I'm not wearing a watch... Think

Ganesha
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or, maybe something is happening somewhere on a COD2 server. That possibility harkens back to CassieIsWatching on SecondLife, which was an extended exercise in futile boredom (from what I've read about it). I truly hope that is not the case.

Autumneternal- I also thought about the latest lg15 vid, with Daniel going missing. If the latest SSA vid is an intercept from the Order- wouldn't their BigMission (kidnapping/retrieving Daniel) have been last night? If, however, this SSA vid is a communication between folks who want to stop the Order- then an action tonight (freeing/retrieving Daniel) would make more sense.

In any case, if the 2300 TONIGHT references an action, then a video would probably come on after then. If it references the time for a video's release, then the action on the video would have been prior.

I'm blithering now. I'll stop.
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ganesha wrote:
Or, maybe something is happening somewhere on a COD2 server. That possibility harkens back to CassieIsWatching on SecondLife, which was an extended exercise in futile boredom (from what I've read about it). I truly hope that is not the case.

I'm with you in hoping that's not the case. I don't have the PC version of COD2...and I don't know that anyone around the forums does, (and, even if they did...if they'd want to go through something eerily familiar to CiW).

Ganesha wrote:
Autumneternal- I also thought about the latest lg15 vid, with Daniel going missing. If the latest SSA vid is an intercept from the Order- wouldn't their BigMission (kidnapping/retrieving Daniel) have been last night? If, however, this SSA vid is a communication between folks who want to stop the Order- then an action tonight (freeing/retrieving Daniel) would make more sense.

You make a good point...however, I interpreted the videos to mean that they're going to beat the Order to the punch. Whether that involves retrieving Daniel or not is up for debate, but based on their last two videos, it seems as though it does involve him. In "Declassified FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE" it's implied that SSA planted the fake drop, (aka, the fake ID), to throw the Order of the trio's tracks. This presumably would allow him to get to Daniel before the Order could.

According to the emails Oppy sent some people after yesterday's drop retrieval, she has a plan in place, but was not prepared to use it so soon after getting the information. This would allow for someone else to implement their own plan and beat Oppy to the punch.

Ganesha wrote:
In any case, if the 2300 TONIGHT references an action, then a video would probably come on after then. If it references the time for a video's release, then the action on the video would have been prior.

Ah...you're right. I didn't think of it that way...I'm just impatient.

Ganesha
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you've got company there- I am also impatient.
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New vid is up claiming that they found Daniel...although I don't yet see any solid evidence of that...

I started a new thread for the video.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: