Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0123 - "Daniel's Missing!" [01/27/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, it may be nothing...but I don't think there's anything else to talk about right now, lol.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Macabea13
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

impulse wrote:

No kiddin'! yeah but it's all part of the fun, no? While waiting for another vid I mean...

I was more concerned with the dollar store items they purchased for Bree's room..... On the plus side, the set of Henry VII and all his wives mugs was a very pleasurable moment for me.

I've been through most of Ebay too including completed listings, GoAntiques, EBay UK, Ruby Antiques and a few other miscellaneous auction sites....

But have to go pick up kids in a minute.....good luck!
Beautiful Nightmare
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Cinderella (whoever that is) may perform the song, but the lyrics are by Joni Mitchell, from "Big Yellow Taxi":

Don't it always seem to go
That you don't know what you've got
Till it's gone
They paved paradise
And put up a parking lot

It's an old song -- like from 1966 or something like that

Totally different song. Same idea, but totally different song.

Sad Ah, for the good old days. Sad
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I didn't mean that the Joni Mitchell song is necessarily the one that Cinderella does -- I just mean that the phrase "don't know what you've got till it's gone" originally came from Joni. But I've been screwing up my pop culture references today, so maybe I should just shut up. Embarassed

I can't find the right Cinderella on-line -- does the Cinderella song sample from another song?
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
And...just after looking back a bit...something that bugs me merely because I'm anal...Don Quizote. Sometimes it's Quijote. Not...no CH in there...sorry, just bugged me.

It depends what language you are writing in, but you are right in English it is more commonly spelled Don Quixote (not Don Quizote) in Spanish it's Don Quijote, but it is spelled Don Quichotte in French.
SharpI
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful Nightmare wrote:
So, if these sculpture things really are anything....what are the implications? That Jonas really is part of the Order? Then Oppy wouldn't have needed our help to get Daniel. And she wouldn't have had to wait for him to go back to the bowling alley. And she wouldn't be sending out emails saying things about wanting to know where Jonas' house is.

Oppy could be pretending not to know where Jonas lives, playing this little "find the bowling alley" game just to make Jonas seem innocent. I mean, in real life it would be tremendously easy to find Jonas. How many people were lost at sea off the coast of Northern California that year? Orphaning a son named Jonas? He's still living in the same house.

'Course, that kind of logic don't seem to apply in the Breeniverse...
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful Nightmare.. of course not!

It's more like a children's story.. more of a duplicate of the "Pippi Longstocking" story.

Anyway, this Toby Jug theory doesn't seem to work. I haven't found any solid gold ones. Thanks for all your work.. has helped me to know what research not to duplicate.
*Daniel's Fan Club Founder
http://www.youtube.com/whitetigerdream
*My Books: http://www.laurapaxton.com/borderline.html
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marbella wrote:
Hmm.. nobackspace button.. I believe you are right!

I had struggled to get the writing on the binders to come out more clearly.. but there's no point. They DO look like the stickers that just come from the store.

Aideen, you are often right. I included your synopsis in my "daily catch up" a few days back.

But maybe whoever owns the binders wrote on the shop stickers? Just to give a small label on the side. I've done that, written a number or something similar on the shop tag near the barcode and stuff, until I can find a better label.

Maybe there are numbers on the binders. So far many of the videos have had numbers

O: Ooo, really? I'm going to go read the entire Catch Up thing now, I mustn't have seen that days one. I'M BLUSHING! Very Happy

Beautiful Nightmare wrote:
**Summoning the little bible bits I remember from Catholic school**

When Moses went up on Mt. Sanai to get the 10 commandments, the people got sick of waiting for him and they decided his God sucked, and they'd make a new one. So they made a statue of a golden calf...er, baby cow...and started worshipping it.

Anyway, a cow statue on a bookshelf made me think of the golden calf from that story.

Probably no connection whatsoever.

I thought of that too. And of an statue of Hathor in cow shape in Canberra at an exhibit that's currently going on where they show antiquities from the Louvre. So, Egyptian and Biblical. Two steps forward, one step back? Razz

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's pretty sad that it took Daniel going missing for Bree to feel bad about ragging on him, but at least it's happened. And finally, some action Smile ! Although, it was kind of predictable due to the recent Oppy video about finding Daniel's fake ID. But nice, open and honest emotion from Bree, which is good to see.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
Page 20 of 20

Jump to: