Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"We Found Him" - SSAlexander
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: "We Found Him" - SSAlexander Reply with quote

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlFNGh4ZM-s

Video Description: Apparently the G.L.F. found this "Daniel" person somewhere in California.

Tags: lg15 lonelygirl15 daniel danielbeast recon OpAphid the order engage

His profile info also changed:
Okay, we had a meeting with the G.L.F. (or Global Liberation Front) and learned some pretty amazing things.

A transcript will be released when we deem it can be safely declassified.

They're implying they found Daniel. Shocked
I don't know what to make of the video, (I'm still watching it, as it's slow to completely load).

EDIT: Upon discovery that the video footage used in this video belonged to the military, the video was removed and SSAlexander changed his profile to the following:
Quote:
UPDATE: Damn them, we recently discovered that video was NOT the meeting place. And update will come as we can. Right now we're being bombarded by messages.

Until then, the video has been pulled due to it's possible controversial nature.

The reference to Bruce Wayne and the hamster tags all make sense now!

Last edited by autumneternal on Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
justwatching
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where? link please.
Jeninlb
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This reminds me a lot of the video in which Gemma was targeted. If you assume Daniel was the one who walked into the field, then who was the other person?
justwatching
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy crap! "tachyon you better be watching this" and then the last line is something about "engage, smoke em" then the crossbars is on this "Daniel"

.... oh dear

Daniel's toast!
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justwatching wrote:
where? link please.

Oops...sorry about that. I edited the original post to include the link.

justwatching
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh one more thing, SSalxander is watching all the usual charachters on their youtube channels. hes aslo watching travelerj19, another suspicious one, and traveler logged on 13 minutes ago. hmmmm...
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justwatching wrote:
holy crap! "tachyon you better be watching this" and then the last line is something about "engage, smoke em" then the crossbars is on this "Daniel"

.... oh dear

Daniel's toast!

Actually, SSA is anti-Order, from what I gather from the videos. If you watch the video closely, you see there are actually three people at one point. It actually looks like someone is thrown down in a field...either that, or they're waiting around for Daniel.

I can't help but wonder if SSA is linked to Tachyon now. I mean, this video is directed at her.

trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Between Traveler J and SSA, this is getting intriguing. I like the fact that they have created new characters (rather than copying existing LG characters) and both characters fit nicely into the plot.
justwatching
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

autumneternal wrote:
justwatching wrote:

.... oh dear

Daniel's toast!

Actually, SSA is anti-Order, from what I gather from the videos. If you watch the video closely, you see there are actually three people at one point. It actually looks like someone is thrown down in a field...either that, or they're waiting around for Daniel.

I can't help but wonder if SSA is linked to Tachyon now. I mean, this video is directed at her.

Ok, I guess that makes me feel a little better. (although confused a bit) Did Daniel get out of the car on his own or was he pulled from the backseat? I didnt follow who the three people were either. one was waiting for him, then it looked like a driver and passenger.
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
Between Traveler J and SSA, this is getting intriguing. I like the fact that they have created new characters (rather than copying existing LG characters) and both characters fit nicely into the plot.

I definitely agree. I've been sucked into the SSA vids, expecially since being called into game when my avi showed up in the video with the rest of them.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's linked to Tachyon. I mean, I wouldn't put it beyond the PMs behind Tachyon/Brother/OpAphid to bring in some new characters. If that's the case, it'd be awesome.

I can't wait to see the transcript and what happens next. I'm really starting to believe that they're trying to get Daniel before the Order/Oppy does.

autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justwatching wrote:
Ok, I guess that makes me feel a little better. (although confused a bit) Did Daniel get out of the car on his own or was he pulled from the backseat? I didnt follow who the three people were either. one was waiting for him, then it looked like a driver and passenger.

There was a lot of what appeared to be jumping around in the video feed, so it's hard to tell what happened. I don't know which one of the people is supposed to be Daniel either. Confused

Ganesha
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, this vid (and the timing of it) is very interesting.
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ganesha wrote:
Yeah, this vid (and the timing of it) is very interesting.

If my gut feeling is right, hopefully we'll be hearing from Tachyon soon, and Daniel isn't in any danger.

I meant to reply to your post by saying I agree but got caught up in my thoughts...oops. Embarassed

Last edited by autumneternal on Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Ganesha
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*shrug* I dunno. The video seems to show Daniel is under wraps... and "smoke 'em" doesn't augur a lack of danger.

SS Alexander seem to be stationed on a ship. I've done a bit of googling, and the first bits pulled up on that search are about a Liberty Ship which got sunk by a German U-boat in 1942.
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ganesha wrote:
*shrug* I dunno. The video seems to show Daniel is under wraps... and "smoke 'em" doesn't augur a lack of danger.

SS Alexander seem to be stationed on a ship. I've done a bit of googling, and the first bits pulled up on that search are about a Liberty Ship which got sunk by a German U-boat in 1942.

Good points. I think they're actually trying to intercept the abduction of Daniel...at least, upon re-viewing the video, that's what it looks like.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: