Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

itscassie - "Lab Rat" [01/22/07]
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: itscassie - "Lab Rat" [01/22/07] Reply with quote

On YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyktaYLg4Ao

I wonder what they did to her and why they're being so lenient with her. Hmm... Think

The reference to Bruce Wayne and the hamster tags all make sense now!
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She expertly explaining how she got the cam and internet which gave credibility to the vlog style in which she shoots which also keeps in the style of lg15. But she also continues to use shots that seem can only be shot be a third party. I'm sure a lot of you will think it's nitpicking but I find it disjointing switching back and forth between the two styles.

This thing with her door being unguarded and the Deacons knowing about her cam has kept my interest though.

Last edited by immortal1 on Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

immortal1 wrote:
She expertly explaining how she got the cam and internet which gave credibility to the vlog style in which she shoots which also keeps in the style of lg15. But she also continues to use shots that seem can only be shot be a third party. I'm sure a lot of you will think it's nitpicking but I find it disorientating switching back and forth between the two styles.

This thing with her door being unguarded and the Deacons knowing about her cam has kept my interest though.

I think that maybe she has a couple of still cameras set up in her room, one pointed towards the door, and another pointed at her bed, (even though she only mentioned one camera), which would allow us to see the third party shots of the door and her being placed in her bed. Otherwise, it's just a plot hole.

I agree, though, that the unguarded door and the Deacons being aware of of her cam is intriguing.

Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is getting better slowly...

But wow...
she is really listening, and listening well.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yoruba
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The still camera thing sounds plausible. As we know, the deacons have tons of cameras and you can have very wierd ideas when you're only in one room and alone all the time.
lonelyfan13
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol this interests me more than the actual lg15 storyline!
yoruba
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too! I feel like the mystery in LG15 has gone for some reason, although nothing was revealed.
lonelyfan13
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, LG15 is getting way to involved with side-plots while forgetting about the REAL plot! We need more answers and we need something big too happen! Otherwise, itscassie should make her own website and stop mentioning the LG15 characters alltogether, cause there story seems to be going nowhere!!!
x0starshine
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, the one shot of the door threw me off a little bit. I kind of get why they'd leave her with the camera and have her unguarded and whatever, they just WANT her to escape again. Probably to test whatever they did to her.

But I like the plot in itscassie's videos more than the LG15 videos right now. at least cassie's are going somewhere.
lookinginonyou
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After she said there were other girls out there, i knew she was gonna want some lovin' from D-Bone.

My opinion on the third-person shots: I can see how there could be other cameras in the room, and cassie didn't mention them to us. But, I kind of see it, like with some of the LG videos, as they're movie shots to help move the story and show what happened rather than her telling us what it was.
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lookinginonyou wrote:
...But, I kind of see it, like with some of the LG videos, as they're movie shots to help move the story and show what happened rather than her telling us what it was.

Thats exactly how I feel. The same goes for when people question how Bree and Daniel uploaded a video. Personaly, I could care less. How else are we supposed to watch it? Isnt that the point?

I wonder though with this new form of entertainment, if that's "cheating?"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
lookinginonyou
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
I wonder though with this new form of entertainment, if that's "cheating?"

If it's new, there's no rules established on it. I say props for the creators using what works best and blazing the trail for the new form. Very Happy
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now, I love LG15 and itscassie almost equally, but I think itscassie would be better if it were separated from LG15.

itscassie seems like it would be able to stand on its own.

Don't get me wrong, I love LG15 (actually, I think I still like it more than itscassie).

Last edited by cup o' noodles on Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, she has feelings for Daniel?
Why does she still whisper if the deacons know about her camera?
and I thought she told us they locked her in that room with the camera and the computer from the beginning, so wouldn't they have already known?
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Wait, she has feelings for Daniel?

I think that was a shout-out to the fact that, in the Swimming video, when Bree asked if Daniel remembered Cassie, he said he didn't know who or what she was talking about and he doesn't seem to recall someone named Cassie at all.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> New Releases All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: