Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0124 - "Looking for Daniel" [1/29/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And they are VERY similar.. They must have taken a class together and just forgot.... Laughing
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blahblablee wrote:
I posted this in the oppy forum but i thought i would post it in here too...

"Ok seriously now...

The first thing I got out of it was 'Do No Go'... or 'Do No T Go'...

Add a T for text? lol ...."

if it's an anagram, then it has to come from op aphid or someone else b/c why would daniel text bree an anagram?
theslyestfox
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supa Mario wrote:
I know this has been mentioned before...but maybe "No Good" is a phone number...N = 6, O = 6, SPACE = 0, G = 4, O = 6, O = 6, D = 3

660-4663

Now I'm trying to find out the area code of "Pins & Pints" so i can completely dial the number...

Someone research!

i really really doubt that daniel would be texting bree a phone number in code, and i also doubt that it's an anagram as some originally thought. we're talking about the beast here, not Oppy or Tach (well unless other theories about it NOT being daniel that sent the text from his phone are right...) he has no reason to use codes to tell bree things, he could just text it to her normally. especially since she wouldn't KNOW to try to anagram it or make it into a phone number, so she'd never figure it out. it's not like they've ever communicated with code before.
also, even if someone else sent the text, why would it be in code? again, bree wouldn't think to decode it.
unless we're assuming that the "someone else" who wrote the text from daniel's phone knew that WE would see it in the video and are trying to tell US ( and not bree) something. but that seems really far-fetched. i think that everyone is so used to oppy and tach and sebastian's videos being full of things to decode and that we're all desperate for more information that we're just all going crazy and grasping at nothing....

i mean, i wish there were secrets to be gleaned from the video too, but it just doesn't seem logical.....
chevalier
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: not an ARG Reply with quote

LG15 is not an ARG: that's what OpAphid is for. You guys are anagramming, deciphering, numerologizing this video, and it's completely unecessary. "No good" means NO GOOD. As in, what Daniel is in a world of. It's probably not an acronym or coordinates or the name of geocache.

The church with the cross is for ambience.

So don't go dialing NOt GOOD in 10 different area codes and breaking into every church in Northern CA with a Celtic cross.

Remember--sometimes a lightswitch is just a lightswitch!
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: not an ARG Reply with quote

chevalier wrote:
LG15 is not an ARG: that's what OpAphid is for. You guys are anagramming, deciphering, numerologizing this video, and it's completely unecessary. "No good" means NO GOOD. As in, what Daniel is in a world of. It's probably not an acronym or coordinates or the name of geocache.

The church with the cross is for ambience.

So don't go dialing NOt GOOD in 10 different area codes and breaking into every church in Northern CA with a Celtic cross.

Remember--sometimes a lightswitch is just a lightswitch!

Thank you for saying this!!

The reference to Bruce Wayne and the hamster tags all make sense now!
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well put
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh, hi guys. This isn't really my turf or anything, but I got a tip from someone that you were calling phone numbers and stuff.

Usually, when one of the LG15 videos has a phone number hidden in it takes the forum (LG15 and ARG) about 20 minutes to find it.

I say this because I speak from experience. When you post a wrong phone number, think about how many people are going to try and call it. The ARG learned VERY quickly not to post a phone number unless you're SURE it's the correct number.

I'm not saying don't try to find numbers (Although I don't think there is one imo), but this is definitely more of a chat/PM activity. We just need to be considerate of people and their phones (could you imagine getting 100+ wrong numbers?)

Remember, the Operators in the ARG section will ALWAYS answer your questions if you PM one of us.

That's all. Have fun!
My Fuzzy Scarf
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krmurr87 wrote:
Inigo wrote:
This is the creepiest LG15 video, I love it.

Like I've said before (but no one listened) NO GOOD could be an anagram for something.

I DID!!!!

GOOD NO
GOOD ON
NOD GOO
DON GOO
DO GOON
DO GO NO
DO GO ON

DO GO ON! THAT WOULD MAKE SO MUCH SENSE. It might be a way of his asking for help. Or maybe he's saying forget about him and just go ahead on without him with whatever they're doing. Yes, both ideas contradict themselves, but hey. Who knows, right? But maybe this is all the cassieiswatching stuff being thrown back at us and misleading our poor brains.

"Love makes you do crazy things. Like kiss until you can't breathe."

"I've got A.D.D. and magic markers. Oh, the thrills I will have." (NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE WITH A.D.D. Very Happy)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the guy in the back is Bree's dad's ghost watching over her and he can only be seen in the video. That is why she didn't recognize him.

Ok, maybe not, sounded cool in my head though.
My Fuzzy Scarf
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theslyestfox wrote:
Supa Mario wrote:
I know this has been mentioned before...but maybe "No Good" is a phone number...N = 6, O = 6, SPACE = 0, G = 4, O = 6, O = 6, D = 3

660-4663

Now I'm trying to find out the area code of "Pins & Pints" so i can completely dial the number...

Someone research!

i really really doubt that daniel would be texting bree a phone number in code, and i also doubt that it's an anagram as some originally thought. we're talking about the beast here, not Oppy or Tach (well unless other theories about it NOT being daniel that sent the text from his phone are right...) he has no reason to use codes to tell bree things, he could just text it to her normally. especially since she wouldn't KNOW to try to anagram it or make it into a phone number, so she'd never figure it out. it's not like they've ever communicated with code before.
also, even if someone else sent the text, why would it be in code? again, bree wouldn't think to decode it.
unless we're assuming that the "someone else" who wrote the text from daniel's phone knew that WE would see it in the video and are trying to tell US ( and not bree) something. but that seems really far-fetched. i think that everyone is so used to oppy and tach and sebastian's videos being full of things to decode and that we're all desperate for more information that we're just all going crazy and grasping at nothing....

i mean, i wish there were secrets to be gleaned from the video too, but it just doesn't seem logical.....

But Bree cracked her dad's code, didn't she? And heck, she made a code herself! To Jonas and Daniel! We can't totally rule out coding and anagramming; this whole show kind of has a knack for surprising us doesn't it?

"I've got A.D.D. and magic markers. Oh, the thrills I will have." (NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE WITH A.D.D. Very Happy)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
My Fuzzy Scarf
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o_o;; You know what would seriously suck?! If that dude was Bree's DAD! And he was with the Order the whole time! And the whole murder was to distract our heroes and put down their defenses! And he led Daniel away! ;__;

Okay, yeah, now that I type it out it's *really* out there but...you never know.

watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chevyfudd wrote:
I think the guy in the back is Bree's dad's ghost watching over her and he can only be seen in the video. That is why she didn't recognize him.

Ok, maybe not, sounded cool in my head though.

O.o Lol that isn't very likely but would be neat....
off topic but your picture is creepy lol.
-Lyssa :]
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That cat is the Order's Mascot.

Anyway. I have no idea who the man could be besides all the ideas that have been thrown out there already. Brother, the order, her dad, daniel, ect.

I just hope a new video comes out tonight.
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chevyfudd wrote:
That cat is the Order's Mascot.

Anyway. I have no idea who the man could be besides all the ideas that have been thrown out there already. Brother, the order, her dad, daniel, ect.

I just hope a new video comes out tonight.

I'd like the new video to come out tonight too. But I'd also like a new video from Op..But I don't want it to be like the last one cause I didn't really like that one for some reason it was like..Bleh whatever. I thought that the man looked like her dad and I still don't think hes dead..So yeah.
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think he is dead either.

I also don't think Jonas is evil. I am a huge jonas fan, and I am not saying htat just because of myspace, I really mean it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 25 of 27

Jump to: