Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0124 - "Looking for Daniel" [1/29/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
My Fuzzy Scarf
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chevyfudd wrote:
I don't think he is dead either.

I also don't think Jonas is evil. I am a huge jonas fan, and I am not saying htat just because of myspace, I really mean it.

Ooh, I'm a Jonas fan, too. Wink I'd hate to believe that he was evil! ;-;

"Love makes you do crazy things. Like kiss until you can't breathe."

"I've got A.D.D. and magic markers. Oh, the thrills I will have." (NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE WITH A.D.D. Very Happy)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chevyfudd wrote:

I also don't think Jonas is evil. I am a huge jonas fan, and I am not saying htat just because of myspace, I really mean it.

What do you mean because of myspace? Lol.
I dunno hes seemed kinda fishy a while now to me. *shrug* The bad guy is always hot you know. Razz lol. I think Gemmas good somehow.
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Fuzzy Scarf wrote:
chevyfudd wrote:

We have to ban together.

I wonder if Daniel could be tied up and gagged in Jonas' parents room.

HMMMMM

And I think they are still alive as well
My Fuzzy Scarf
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chevyfudd wrote:
My Fuzzy Scarf wrote:
chevyfudd wrote:

We have to ban together.

HMMMMM

I'd still be sad if he was evil. But...that's a very good point. Jonas could very well even be hiding Bree's mom in that room! O_O

"I've got A.D.D. and magic markers. Oh, the thrills I will have." (NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE WITH A.D.D. Very Happy)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Fuzzy Scarf wrote:
chevyfudd wrote:
My Fuzzy Scarf wrote:
chevyfudd wrote:

We have to ban together.

HMMMMM

I'd still be sad if he was evil. But...that's a very good point. Jonas could very well even be hiding Bree's mom in that room! O_O

Speeking of hiding..I'm hiding in Daniels bed for when he returns. Wink
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Jonas is hiding them, I think that while they are out looking for daniel the order takes them there and hides them in the parents room, then they post a video to show everyone. Spooky
My Fuzzy Scarf
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, there's still no explanation to the three-second nothingness at the end of the video.

Wtf is up with that? Anyone have any theories that I might have missed in the first twenty pages?

theslyestfox
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Fuzzy Scarf wrote:
theslyestfox wrote:
Supa Mario wrote:
I know this has been mentioned before...but maybe "No Good" is a phone number...N = 6, O = 6, SPACE = 0, G = 4, O = 6, O = 6, D = 3

660-4663

Now I'm trying to find out the area code of "Pins & Pints" so i can completely dial the number...

Someone research!

i really really doubt that daniel would be texting bree a phone number in code, and i also doubt that it's an anagram as some originally thought. we're talking about the beast here, not Oppy or Tach (well unless other theories about it NOT being daniel that sent the text from his phone are right...) he has no reason to use codes to tell bree things, he could just text it to her normally. especially since she wouldn't KNOW to try to anagram it or make it into a phone number, so she'd never figure it out. it's not like they've ever communicated with code before.
also, even if someone else sent the text, why would it be in code? again, bree wouldn't think to decode it.
unless we're assuming that the "someone else" who wrote the text from daniel's phone knew that WE would see it in the video and are trying to tell US ( and not bree) something. but that seems really far-fetched. i think that everyone is so used to oppy and tach and sebastian's videos being full of things to decode and that we're all desperate for more information that we're just all going crazy and grasping at nothing....

i mean, i wish there were secrets to be gleaned from the video too, but it just doesn't seem logical.....

But Bree cracked her dad's code, didn't she? And heck, she made a code herself! To Jonas and Daniel! We can't totally rule out coding and anagramming; this whole show kind of has a knack for surprising us doesn't it?

ok i admit i forgot about bree's dad's code that she cracked, biut i still don't remember what the code she made for jonas and daniel. (they cracked her dad's code, too, sure but what code did she make?)

http://www.youtube.com/theslyestfox
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful Nightmare wrote:
Nope, Kelly; not used in every Catholic church on the planet. I am Catholic and have never seen a Celtic cross in any of my churches.

Lol, same here Very Happy

silvermoon wrote:
Okay, I just read through this entire thread (whew!) and didn't see this theory at all:

What if Daniel really is bad, and he's leading both Jonas and Bree to a trap?

The Creators have spent a lot of time lately making Daniel very likeable, and Bree not so much. Maybe that was to lull us into a false sense of Beast-love, only to find out he's been the bad one all along!

Maybe the white van guy is there to let Daniel and friends know when Jonas and Bree are nearing the mountain compound.

Perhaps the text message was either Daniel trying to get them to search for him by making them worry, or his phone was intercepted by someone who is trying to warn them away from Daniel? (DANIEL is "no good")

This sort of goes back to the theory that Jonas and Bree are somehow related (they need them both there for the ceremony?) and why the Order has felt comfortable leaving Bree be for now (she's with Daniel, everything is OK)

Just a theory. Somebody has to be the bad guy here, right? Who says it can't be the Beast?

stuborn wrote:
Ok, here is a theory...

The local Daniel met at the bowling alley knew Jonas. What if Daniel found out somethings about Jonas, like maybe Jonas' parents weren't lost at sea (like Jonas did somehing to them) and is investigating it... And the text that Bree got was stating that Jonas was no good.

Reason i think this is because the way Jonas talked about that he used to hang out there...

Yeah, along the lines of what I was talking about a few pages before this was all posted Very Happy Great minds think alike hey

silvermoon wrote:
nobackspacebutton wrote:
Danielle: Whats your avatar say? whats it mean? DTAYL?

I took it to mean "detail". Like it's all in the details? LOL, I'm probably wrong!

I assumed since her name is Danielle that if she wrote the first letter of her first name then her whole last name, and her last name was Tayl, it was just a really cool thing she figured out. That she can write her name DTAYL

Get it?

Supa Mario wrote:
I know this has been mentioned before...but maybe "No Good" is a phone number...N = 6, O = 6, SPACE = 0, G = 4, O = 6, O = 6, D = 3

660-4663

Now I'm trying to find out the area code of "Pins & Pints" so i can completely dial the number...

Someone research!

Someone already figured out pretty much all the possibilities for the numbers in the first 10 or so pages

britty_43 wrote:
watching_watchers wrote:
uhcarolumyea wrote:
I've officially lost it. I'm having LG15 nightmares. Shocked

Seriously?! I have too! Omg! lol.

You're not alone, guys. I had my first LG dream last night and it was an awful nightmare...it was that they posted the follow-up video just hours after the "Looking for Daniel" video, and that it was the final video of the series, and there was really no conclusion to the story at all, it was just all of the actors thanking the fans for following the series. And it was seriously a nightmare.

Anyways, back on topic: This is the first video that's been posted without the music listed in the description...which totally adds to this creepy "unfinished" feeling. Like the video wasn't done being edited before it got posted. Which makes me worry that maybe Bree and Jonas didn't post it themselves? Maybe I'm overthinking this...but still. Bad feeling in my tummy, guys.

-shudder- That's so sick
And I didn't even notice there was no music listed. And it was pretty creepy music too

watching_watchers wrote:

edit:: oh yeah a few nights before that I had a dream Bree lived next door to me and we were great friends and stuff. =/ It was weird.

Surprised Maybe you're possessing Daniel while he's in captivity! CHANNEL IT FOR THE GREATER GOOD

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, sorry to have missed (as you've so nicely pointed out) your theory that I repeated. Rolling Eyes
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O.O thanks for answering everyones..thoughts and questions..Aideen. O.O

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last 4 seconds of black blank screene is still bothering me... Anyone else???
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeppers. It would seem to have some sort of significance... and yet, if it were significant, wouldn't they have explained it in the next video? Argh!

Maybe Bree's account was hacked and someone editted something out of it? Of course, then why would they have left it black instead of just cutting it off earlier...

I really have no good theories for this one. I know, it's shocking, as I have a theory for darn near every other situation, lol!
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing isd.. There has never been an editing error that big before... 4 seconds exactly... and 4 seconds is a LONG time... Confused
LadyBugGirl
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

autumneternal wrote:
This video gave me chills for some reason, and the rain, darkness and music during the driving montage had a very ominous feel to it.

Something doesn't feel right about this and I can't shake the feeling that something bad is going to happen. Anxious

Gave me the chills too! It was a sad video.

Great video though....very well made!

I'm too big of a CiW fan because when they said they were going to the mountains to find some guy I immediately thought of Frank! LOL

Edit to add:

TheFatLady wrote:
You know, Bree was alone in the car when she said, "I just got a text message from Daniel." Perhaps Jonas has DB's phone (goes with someone else's idea that Jonas was the local guy Daniel was with) and texted Bree from inside the bowling alley?

I don't really, in my heart, believe Jonas is bad, but I've been ready for more theorizing for a while now . . . And I did think it was a pointed remark, that Bree said "just," emphasizing that it was right then, when Jonas was elsewhere.

Eeek! I could totally see Jonas being bad if this is true. He could have gone in there with Daniels phone, not even talked to anyone in there because he knew where Beast was and texted Bree the message and then gone back to the car telling her they were going to the mountains because that's where he was suppposed to have taken her! Shocked

(I HOPE DANIEL IS OKAY!!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 26 of 27

Jump to: