Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0125 - "Sleepover" [01/30/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SapereAudeo
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BS wrote:
SapereAudeo wrote:
In order to resolve the issue with the timeline, what if the drive down to the bowling alley was five to six hours, and Bree and Jonas got a late start?

If they started after dinner, it makes sense that they would want to stop after a couple of hours. This allows for the drive up to the mountains to be doable in one day, but only if you start earlier in the afternoon.

/sorry if anyone's mentioned this already. 36 pages is a little much to read after a full day of work.

Then that really screws with the timeline of the truth or dare video.

Should have clarified...drive from the bowling alley to the mountain place. I'd estimate that the drive to the bowling alley from Jonas's would be an hour ish.

Thanks for catching my logic error!
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
They could have driven to freaking Utah by now. *sigh*

NEED NEW VIDEO!!

ROFLOL. I swear, I was just going to post: Daniel must've ran off to Vegas to get married. That's why it's taking them so damn long.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

house wrote:
silvermoon wrote:

NEED NEW VIDEO!!

ROFLOL. I swear, I was just going to post: Daniel must've ran off to Vegas to get married. That's why it's taking them so damn long.

Right! They are all going to be on Medicare carting their walkers around before we find out what happened! Daniel's probably got 3 kids by now..
blahblablee
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
house wrote:
silvermoon wrote:

NEED NEW VIDEO!!

Right! They are all going to be on Medicare carting their walkers around before we find out what happened! Daniel's probably got 3 kids by now..

3 GROWN kids by now... Confused

I'm getting lonelygirl withdrawls.....

NEED NEW VIDEO!@!#@$!#@%$%%^%^@##$%!@#$&^%@$#*
tayduh1987
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe Jonas has already knocked Bree off and is heading to find Daniel to tell him the good news.!
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

house wrote:
The fact that Jonas is so bugged out by the thought of sharing a bad with Bree is...kind of strange. It's not like they're strangers. It's not like she hasn't been living in his house. They've done some hanging out. He wasn't uncomfortable then. So... might he be so hesitant to bed down with her because he knows the Order is watching? He wants to be a good little drone? Make a big production of the fact that Bree's wiles aren't working on him?

Or maybe he knows she's his sister and is creeped out by the idea of sleeping with her?
tayduh1987
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
house wrote:
The fact that Jonas is so bugged out by the thought of sharing a bad with Bree is...kind of strange. It's not like they're strangers. It's not like she hasn't been living in his house. They've done some hanging out. He wasn't uncomfortable then. So... might he be so hesitant to bed down with her because he knows the Order is watching? He wants to be a good little drone? Make a big production of the fact that Bree's wiles aren't working on him?

Or maybe he knows she's his sister and is creeped out by the idea of sleeping with her?

Why does everyone think he's her brother!!!!
essie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We deserve a new video. I've read and reread the thread many times =S Some of our theories deserved to be proved wrong or right.
kristinnn
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone pick up on the order of hotel motel and holiday inn in the tags? Maybe they didn't even go to a holiday inn it was just a play on words from rappers delight. I was looking at that iris thread in fan vids and I was thinking (if he DID go) maybe it was an irrelevent trip. You know...

"Motel, hotel, holiday innnnnnnn, if yo girl starts actin up, then go take her friend"

I'm pretty sure someone mentioned it but I took the time to read 20 pages and that was enough. I come back less than half a day later and there's 17 more. Heck no, techno. Anyways, thought I would share.

AND I doubt it even has much significance.
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tayduh1987 wrote:
maybe Jonas has already knocked Bree off and is heading to find Daniel to tell him the good news.!

BWA HA HA HA HA HA!!
Jonas: Yo' D-man. Where ya' been.
Beast: Meh'...went to Vegas. Got married. Robbed a jewelry store, told em', "Make me a girl."
Jonas: Sweeeeeeet!
Beast: Meh'. Whatever. Where's the whiny ass cry baby?
Jonas: GAWWWD! I kicked her ass out in Tahoe.
Beast: Yeah. I've been there, Bro.
Jonas: Up for some foosball?
Beast: Totally.
Credits roll.
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MUAHAHAAHAHAHA

IT'S PERFECT

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink
Macabea13
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm wondering if there is something we are supposed to do before we get the next video....( or maybe OP?). Maybe they need to get something from Jonas' old friends at the bowling alley....I'm thinking it would be funny if the Creators were ARGing the PMs of OP...leaving them clues and sending them on drops so they can participate in the story. That could explain how long its been between all the Op videos.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tayduh1987 wrote:
Languorous Lass wrote:
house wrote:

First offf, tayduh---I love your avatar. Its beautiful.

And second, we think they might be brother and sister because:

1) Jonas' parents are gone. Bree's parents weren't her real parents. Perhaps they had the same parents?
2) Jonas has been very convienent in the series. Perhaps he knows they are related, that is why he is so protective of Bree?
3) If the order wasn't just for Girls--perhaps Jonas was one of the few males that were in training--but his 'parents' did something wrong and the order 'took care of them'.
4) Jonas has been pretty calm about everything with the order..which might mean that he knows more than he puts off.

Basically its a bunch of theories all put together to make one theory. =P

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
tayduh1987
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
tayduh1987 wrote:
Languorous Lass wrote:
house wrote:

First offf, tayduh---I love your avatar. Its beautiful.

And second, we think they might be brother and sister because:

1) Jonas' parents are gone. Bree's parents weren't her real parents. Perhaps they had the same parents?
2) Jonas has been very convienent in the series. Perhaps he knows they are related, that is why he is so protective of Bree?
3) If the order wasn't just for Girls--perhaps Jonas was one of the few males that were in training--but his 'parents' did something wrong and the order 'took care of them'.
4) Jonas has been pretty calm about everything with the order..which might mean that he knows more than he puts off.

Basically its a bunch of theories all put together to make one theory. =P

Thank you! I think my avatar is beautiful as well! Actually it was your avatar that made me think Tink and my previous avatar was kinda gross ... lol

I never put together those connections before. Thanks for pointing those out. Now I can understand why some believe they are siblings. I personally don't think it's that way...but maybe they are related in some way.
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was cutely chivalrous of Jonas to not want to sleep in the same bed as Bree, but at the same time I was thinking that Bree looked pretty sexy Smile (which is sort of wrong, but then again I don't lust for her Razz ). And it figures that Bree hogs the sheets, eh Laughing ? Ironically, Bree and Jonas have nice chemistry, since they're not meant to be together--or so we all agree.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 37 of 38

Jump to: