Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Iris2009 Trip to the Holiday INN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HoorayForMeImMakingOut
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh dear

Tag, you're it.
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and Iris is MIA
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelyelendi wrote:
I agree, I think that the idea of trying to use a pistol against the order is insanity. We are talking about a massive organization that probably doesn't care that it is illegal to own fully automatic weapons. I am guessing their guards are carrying AK-74's, or at least AK-47's.

Oh and it's not real.
HyeMew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because who doesn't show up armed to a Holiday Inn?
lonelyelendi
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chevyfudd wrote:
lonelyelendi wrote:
I agree, I think that the idea of trying to use a pistol against the order is insanity. We are talking about a massive organization that probably doesn't care that it is illegal to own fully automatic weapons. I am guessing their guards are carrying AK-74's, or at least AK-47's.

Oh and it's not real.

Have a little bit of imagination bud.
<marlasinger> i'll rape you!
<marlasinger> i mean
<marlasinger> damnit marla be smooth
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruberic wrote:
Really, IRIS, fess up. No video. By trying to take this charade any further, you are going to look like a complete idiot.

I understand you wanted to be a part of this story...heck, we all are. That is why people make vids and fan fic. It's ok. You can just say "hey, I was joking...however, watch my vids!"...and most of us would give you some real critique of what you make.

What you are doing, well, it has become VERY lame.

While your point may be valid, the way you presented it may not be. Try to be more understanding to fans who are creating these videos and having fun with a story, which they continue on the message board. As others have said, if you don't like the story, don't read the thread or watch the videos, but don't make the creator of the story feel bad for trying.
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:00 am    Post subject: oh dear Reply with quote

(edited to add: BK, you must have posted at the same time that I did...now I feel like a nag... Embarassed )

Crying or Very sad
Honestly, are 14 pages necessary to go on and on about this situation? So the guy made a mistake. Unless you have some personal vendetta (which I assume you don't because from being on this board, I either know you or know of you). I feel empathetic to Iris. Please PM me if you are offended or if you feel I have crossed some line by adding this post. I am just a really sensitive person, and if I got myself into this situation, I would be pretty sad, embarassed and might not want to come around anymore. It seems to me that Iris is pretty excited by this series. One of the amazing things about life is that we can learn valuable lessons even when we make mistakes. We even have the opportunity to help people learn lessons by giving them some time to really learn lesson from uncomfortable experiences. Continually pointing out someone's errors usually makes people defiant and focused on the criticism, instead of learning from it.
Embarassed
Again, sorry for interrupting. Please PM me if you think I am sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong. Again, I just feel sad when people seem to be poking fun at someone who might not appreciate it. (Different from friendly teasing.)

I am not the boss of anyone here, so feel free to ignore me or again PM me (I'm not a fighter, so I'm not looking for a fight.) I'm just saying that public humiliation didn't work in the Scarlet Letter...

yours truly,
Hester Prynne (gogo)
I hope you realize that I suck.::The finest satire is that in which ridicule is combined with so little malice and so much conviction that it even rouses laughter in those who are hit.-Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken, GOGO, and IRIS:

First, I sent IRIS a PM of appology.

Broken and GoGo are correct. What I wrote was poorly worded, and (with the problem of interpretation and the internet) does not read as I intended.

I think Iris has a lot of great ideas, and could REALLY make some great fan vids! He does have a lot of talent.

What I was attempting to say alluded to the idea of letting this video go, stating that he was making a fan fic of going to a Holiday Inn in search of Bree, and that he was just bogged down and couldn't get it done.

I was attempting to allude to the idea that he could admit that this was to be a fun vid...but he just couldn't pull it off at this time. OR, he could create another vid explaining other adventures. I was attempting to warn him that if he continued on this track of making people wait for something that was not going to come...he would hurt his viewiership.

Again, what I worded before was not polite. I am seriously sorry for any hurt feelings or embaressment I have created. It was truly not my intent.

And to the individual that kept PM'ing me to respond to Iris' posts, please stop. My last post was written to hastily in order to satisfy your need for someone to ask him to come clean! I have asked you in PM to please stop, and now I am posting this to ask you again...please, lets get on with our lives.

P.S. Iris: Please create another vid. I seriously think you have a lot of potential!

-Ruberic
TJ Marsh
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason of delay is im waiting for the response from Nikki B. if i dont get a response, video will be up next couple of days.
i promise there is a video! Very Happy
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a girl, I thought I would say that since you called me bud, LOL
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok I'm pissed Iris lied theres no denying it anymore
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris2009 wrote:
The reason of delay is im waiting for the response from Nikki B. if i dont get a response, video will be up next couple of days.
i promise there is a video! Very Happy

Of what? Picking your nose?
HyeMew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread went to a bad place and back and really needs to be locked before it goes there again.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: