Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jackson has a part on CSI:NY!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Cast & Crew's Other Projects
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Jackson has a part on CSI:NY! Reply with quote

Was PMing with Jackson on myspace, and he said that he will have a small part on CSI:New York that is airing on Valentine's Day! Thought that everyone would be interested in knowing!
licoricesniper
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I normally don't watch CSI but that might be pretty cool to see. Thanks for the heads-up!

DO IT!!!
Ashley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh hells yes! I love all things CSI, and I can't wait Very Happy
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't watch CSI:NY, just the original CSI (and not so much now that Grissom is gone Crying or Very sad ), but I will absolutely be tuning into to see Jackson!

Maybe they'll make him take his shirt off? Shocked

We can only hope! Very Happy
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of you already know this but even though I'm a writer I sorta fell into work as a background performer (extra.) I was on CSI:NY three times last season. In the episode "Risk" the victim grabs the shark tooth necklace of the guy who kills him. When they bring the suspect in for questioning they show him a picture of him with the shark he caught and his fishing buddy. I was the fishing buddy. LOL! I hope Jackson has lines!

I recently got a great gig as an extra on my favorite show "24." I will be showing up around Episode 10 in a reocurring capacity. So if you look closely, hopefully you'll see Dr. Immant moonlighting as a Russian operative.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

immortal1 wrote:
Some of you already know this but even though I'm a writer I sorta fell into work as a background performer (extra.) I was on CSI:NY three times last season. In the episode "Risk" the victim grabs the shark tooth necklace of the guy who kills him. When they bring the suspect in for questioning they show him a picture of him with the shark he caught and his fishing buddy. I was the fishing buddy. LOL! I hope Jackson has lines!

I recently got a great gig as an extra on my favorite show "24." I will be showing up around Episode 10 in a reocurring capacity. So if you look closely, hopefully you'll see Dr. Immant moonlighting as a Russian operative.

I SAW THAT EPISODE!!!

You little devil snuck that past me!! lol

And I'm going to have to watc hthe episode of 24.
As for the CSI: NY thing, I unfornately one get re-runs onthe stations i get. I'm going to have to d/l it or something to watch! Thanks for teh heads up!

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we should all try and watch 24 and CSI to support our Dr Immt and our Jonas.

Love them or hate them...they are "family".
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
silvermoon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

immortal1 wrote:

For the people (probably it's only me) who only watch the LG15 videos and not all the fan/Oppy/etc. stuff, could you post a pic so that we can pick you out?

I'd love to point and yell, "Hey I know that guy (sorta)!!

No offense about not watching your videos. Embarassed I'm sure they are fabulous. But if I watched/posted about any other videos at this point, I'd never leave my chair and my kids would be going to school in dirty clothes with dry cereal in a baggie for their lunch. Shocked
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THAT IS THE GREATEST VALENTINES DAY GIFT EVER! Dont you agree ladies? * appluads CSI* for a smooth move in casting.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will be siting at my computer waiting for someone to upload it nd seed it on bittorrents and i will sit there in a bathrobe and eatting the sexiet food i nthe world...chocolate

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
silvermoon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would upload it for you...but I have not the technology nor the tech savvy to do so. Sad

I hope someone gets it up for you, though.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm hoping it get imediately posted too

livelongandprosper77
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good heads up, will definitely check it out although i am not a CSI fan. Smile

Lonelygirl15: "Time for another episode of p-r-o-v-i-n-g s-c-i-e-n-c-e wronngggg!" Smile

Capt. Picard: "Tea Earl Grey, hot"
smurfswim
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: episode details Reply with quote

Here is the description of the episode airing on Feb. 14th. I hope Jonas is the hot, bad guy. Why do felons have to be so hot?

A woman is found floating in a bathtub in a luxury apartment, but there is no initial evidence of how she died. The investigation reveals the victim was in the apartment of a man who took out a restraining order against her six months earlier. Across town, a music mogul is murdered in his penthouse. The victim's sister reports the killer is an intruder who has struck twice before. While collecting evidence, Stella accidentally cuts herself with bloodstained glass that may be infected with HIV.
whitetigress53
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley:

Have you ever caught any of the episodes on cbs.com/innertube? That's where I play all my catch up with CSI. Especially when I didn't have cable. Shocked And since I probably won't get a chance to watch this one Crying or Very sad that's where I will be watching it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Cast & Crew's Other Projects All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: