Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HSA - [discussion] New Message from Professor Boone

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: HSA - [discussion] New Message from Professor Boone Reply with quote

I just found this hidden on Professor Boones Blog:

here is the link in case the graphic is not showing up.
http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/3563/4081/1600/925395/help.jpg

With this message:

You students are quite clever.
Please help...
I hope you can read between the lines.
I will be in touch soon...
I am sure you can.

Prof. Boone

posted by Prof. Boone

No means No

Last edited by Luminous on Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no means no ...so No good just means no good instead of Not good or whatever else we thought
selena
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo hoo! It does sound like she's still hanging in there, and we get to help... assuming they make it back safely. Pray
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From another thread I copied this:

Silent wrote:

And on a side not, the green pic has a url that ends with nogreen.jpg Confused Weird...

The pic titled "nogreen.jpg" was the a "Kelly" green box.

Edit to add:

Maybe this is important:

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5807&highlight=

This is a link to a thread on "steganography". Maybe we should be checking these images for hidden messages from Professor Boone?
selena
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:
The pic titled "nogreen.jpg" was the a "Kelly" green box.
Yes, in case anyone is still trying to work it out...

cape FEAR (no cape)
FOUR tops (no tops)
KELLY green (no green)

Quote:
This is a link to a thread on "steganography". Maybe we should be checking these images for hidden messages from Professor Boone?
Hmmmm... interesting. I'll have to pursue that line after work though.

Ced has left us some more clues in his classroom this morning. He'll lead you around the school on a treasure hunt.... but it's quite intriguing treasure... Anyone else found these pages yet?
selena
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

**Spoiler Warning** I wanted to throw in some observations on the latest clues from Prof Boone, in the hopes of getting some feedback. If you still wanted to work out where these were for yourself, please don't read any further.

~*~*~*~*~

"It is not Impossible": I took this as a reference to Mission Impossible, probably to get us to visit the HSAO Mission page. Two clues left there by Cedric, along with the statement that he has an assignment for us. On the Assignments page, four more clues were left along with the statement "I'll keep pulling things together." Should we read anything unusual into that last statement, other than we can expect more information in the future?

I am busy organizing, but I have not been in my office. Not sure if this is as simple as telling us he's left us those clues about Sage Nine, or if it's something more. I looked around in the office and didn't see anything new since last night, so that would be consistent.

"I will give you a deadline soon, and I will let you know my deadline." Hmmm... repeated the word twice. Some significance to "deadline?" Is it maybe a reference back to his previous post about reading between the lines -- where the hidden URL was? Something else?

"Yours in defiance," I'm worried about the open defiance. Tiko has demonstrated that they don't respond well to defiance in any flavor, open or otherwise.

The players: Sage Nine is W.R. ...anyone recognize these initials? Does E.D. refer to the Executive Director? Check out the funky way ED makes his/her W's Smile ... seems almost deliberate.

re: the codename Sage Nine... nine might refer to the nine necessary topics of study listed on the memo titled "Potentially Hazardous Knowledge." It's supposed to be "Close enough to be clever. Far enough from the truth, but all-encompassing..." Or maybe there are nine members on Tiko's board of directors? Just wildly guessing on that one. I'm puzzled by the long version of the name... "Sage Nine Till It ... or Sage Nine (for short)." An anagram maybe?

The four objectives left on the Assignments page seem to be in keeping with the first topic of study; propaganda and psychological warfare. I'm not sure what the numbering system on them means... 1/7, 2/7, etc. Perhaps it's "one of seven, two of seven..." suggesting that there are three more in a series of seven objectives for that topic that we haven't seen yet? And they appear to be exerting objective 1/7 on Ms Kelly at the moment -- i.e. subjection to stress and fatigue -- by tossing her in the water for a few days.

Anything else? Any different interpretations?
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well put together, Selena. I appreciate that you pointed to the location of the information that you found. That way we can help MsKelly faster. I'm just up for the day. I will go off to take a look and see what I can do.

I think "dealine" may refer to a couple of things - possibly time is of the essence, and if we don't move fast enough there will be a "dead line" where there will be "no Kelly" and No means No.
Silent
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent work, Selena!

In the HSAO Office, Prof. Boone left us another note;

Please...

Okay. So I have left some sensitive items around the school. I am not sure about the significance of the codename. I am still organizing the rest of the objective (7). I will share them soon. I am not sure what these objectives are for. I am also not sure why the group is so interested in the curriculum topics. To tell you the truth, I have delivered these items back and forth to them and the sponsors. I am not sure what they want from Rose. I am not sure what they want from you. This program is too small to have the reach that they seem to think it does. Who could they be? I know they are doing wrong, but I am not quite sure what their overall plan is. I have been in contact with Rose. They are not treating her very well, but she is a strong woman. I will keep you updated. I will not respond in the guestbook because I don't want there to be any problems. I will change the password to the first color I shared with you. (I am such a square.) The password will be two words (no caps). We will be able to share info here. Thank you for your devoted assistance.

-C.B.

Which leads us to the class notebook (I do hope you all know the new password). Prof. Boone has asked us to tell him any information we find out there.

In Potentially Hazardous Knowledge, Gravitation and Light stand out a bit. The others are all studies of different aspects of knowledge or other similar ideas... Light could mean just about anything, but Gravitation is just a part of Physics. I'm confused as to why it's on the list.

On a side note, 'view responses' for assignment three is up. I've no idea why... nothing special on that page, just a listing of the responses.

The four objectives definitely mean something. I'll look more into them.

Finally, TiKO has updated their website- they now host their promo video. They also link to Prof. Boone's blog on the side, so we know he's being watched.
selena
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I got the significance of the full code name "Sage Nine till It"! I have left it in the class notebook...

Quote:
TiKO has updated their website- they now host their promo video.
Wow! That's a brand spanking new Tiko page. I checked it not too long ago, so it must have changed pretty recently. Didn't it used to have a different URL? Or maybe just the mouseover tag changed.
taiya
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sigh, I hate to ask, but I've really lost track of things at hsao and I have no idea even where to start looking for the password for the classnote book. I don't suppose that one of you would be kind enough to pm it to me? Or at least give me a link of the clues?

I'm very curious about the recent disappearance of Ms Kellly and the clues that have been left.

Has anyone else realized that there really are 7 objectives and the pattern of 1/7, 2/7 really does continue to 7/7 and that all can be viewed on the hsao site?
Silent
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taiya, you can find the password through a letter Prof. Boone left us (I posted it in this thread a few days ago- it's still there) and a certain lesson he left us in his classroom. Read through this thread carefully and you'll figure it out. Smile

I've also figured out something about the assignments. I'll be posting it in the class notebook.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: