Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Explain, please
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
I agree with deagol, here.

However, as Jonas has recently made everyone aware that he (and the location of his home) is known by the people who frequent the Bowling Alley...

Could you please point me to where he said this? I've been looking in the video transcripts but can't find it. Closest I found is this, from "For The Ladies:"

Quote:
Jonas: Truth is, a lot of people go there to drink, and... until a year ago... I was one of 'em. I used to go there... kind of a lot. I don't really miss anybody that I used to hang out with in that scene, and, um... I'm kind of embarrassed, actually, to be around some of 'em, 'cause... of some of the stuff I did. Y'know, I-- it's, uh, it's funny, too. Ever since I stopped throwin' keggers... y'know, none of those people have called me. (pause, for effect) Weird coincidence.

I don't see how the people he used to hang out with would know the location of his home. Or was it in one of his earlier vids? Thanks!

Also, why are we making up all these convoluted theories (Ruberic, yours is the most paranoid, psychowacko conspiracy theory I ever heard, I love it! Laughing ) for Jonas or everyone being part of The Order? Why can't we take him at face value? It's not like he's being all inconsistent and obviously fake, like Ms. Pouty Lips used to act in her vlogs. So, yeah, why?
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:
Closest I found is this, from "For The Ladies:"

Quote:
Jonas: Truth is, a lot of people go there to drink, and... until a year ago... I was one of 'em. I used to go there... kind of a lot. I don't really miss anybody that I used to hang out with in that scene, and, um... I'm kind of embarrassed, actually, to be around some of 'em, 'cause... of some of the stuff I did. Y'know, I-- it's, uh, it's funny, too. Ever since I stopped throwin' keggers... y'know, none of those people have called me. (pause, for effect) Weird coincidence.

I don't see how the people he used to hang out with would know the location of his home. Or was it in one of his earlier vids? Thanks!

This is the quote to which I was refering. He threw keggers at his place, and when he stopped drinking, his party friends stopped calling.
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
deagol wrote:
Closest I found is this, from "For The Ladies:"

Quote:

This is the quote to which I was refering. He threw keggers at his place, and when he stopped drinking, his party friends stopped calling.

Ah ok, now I get the throwing keggers part, I was interpreting something else.

So, you think that makes it inevitable that he's working for the order? Couldn't he simply been careless about letting Daniel go there? I mean, Daniel himself should be held responsible for allowing the order to find them, right? Doesn't mean he did it on purpose so they could be found. Or is that another theory running about? Daniel is faking it and trying to get Bree away from Jonas house... hey, he did try to convince her not to go there in the first place. So that proves Beast is The Beast and wants to impregnate her and make baby "DanielBreests" in that cabin in the woods. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by deagol on Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I simply think that the order is inept if they don't know the location of Jonas' home from pumping the bowling alley patrons for information.
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
I simply think that the order is inept if they don't know the location of Jonas' home from pumping the bowling alley patrons for information.

Well, when D&B were on the run the order knew where they were (watchers, bug in car or Owen). When Daniel went back home, they had cameras on him and could've gotten him if they wanted to. Now they've decided to snatch him (or so we think), but not Bree or Jonas (Cowboy was watching them in the alley's parking lot). It seems they don't really need to get Bree or Jonas, just watch them. Maybe the Danielbait is actually for Tachyon/Brother and not Bree, and are expecting the "siblings" to show up anytime in that cabin or at Jonas' house. No need to storm the place yet, which would only scare away the big fish.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That makes sense, deagol. My main point was that it is now beyond doubt that the order does know where Jonas lives. They may have known before this, but now it is just beyond belief that they don't know.
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:
What I don't understand is, why is it so suspicious to make sure your friend has his cell, when he's about to go for a night out and some fun on his own...

Or what is even more disturbing to me is that nobody picked up on that Jonas was simply setting him up for a joke

Jonas: youre cell phone working?
DB: Yah why?
Jonas: So you can give me a call when you strike out.

Buh dum bump!

I really think that line was written for Jonas to say so that we would know that OpAphid (who is a lazi "witch with a 'b' because she never makes any videos) could track him down.

edit:added opaphid comment

Last edited by voyboy on Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
diastres
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, then, they had us go to a list of however many places for the fun of it? Yeah, nothing like wasting our gas...

I thought the point of that was to figure out the area Jonas was. If Jonas was working for the Order, there wouldn't really be a point to it, no?

[19:00] * SparkleBot *sparkles: happy birthday dia*
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Where was it said definitively that Jonas' parents were a part of the Order? Or is that just speculation? I don't remember him ever saying they were a part of the Order, just that they disappeared at sea. He seems to have never heard of the Order until he started watching Bree's blogs/met Bree.

You are correct. We do not know that Jonas' parents were part of the Order, just that they died at sea in what many people here see as mysterious circumstances. Unfortunately, this is ALL we know about Jonas' parents (well, if Jonas was telling the truth, we know that his father also had extremely poor judgement, a la "There's a huge storm coming, son; let's just stay out here in our extremely fragile boat to teach you an important lesson about life.")
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they are just wrong and Jonas isn't part of the Order.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is just so much we don't know about Jonas that it has led a lot of us to speculate that he was never to be trusted. But with the new developments, its hard to say that for sure. Until we get some real definite answers--such as if Daniel IS part of the order or if he was innocent and has just been CAPTURED--we're not going to know for sure which is which and who is on what side.

Speculation before was that Jonas was not on Bree's side because of these points:

1) His parent's disappeared. Perhaps the order did away with them?

2) He might have a hidden identity. --> His relation to Bruce Wayne (Batman).

3) He was convienent from the beginning, willingly and freely offering Bree/Daniel a place to stay.

4) He has tons of papers and documents scattered around the Foosball room...what research is he doing?

There are more, but those are the basic.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: