Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0126 - "The Cowboy" [02/02/07]
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigxpup
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:03 am    Post subject: 0126 - "The Cowboy" [02/02/07] Reply with quote

that was interesting

edited again to add....does that usually happen that several topics of the same vid are posted at the exact same time??? Question

Last edited by tigxpup on Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:11 am; edited 3 times in total
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:03 am    Post subject: 0126 The Cowbody Reply with quote

new vid!!
roshy
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the "cowboy" the same dude who was by the van outside the bowling alley?
christof
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:04 am    Post subject: 0126 - "The Cowboy" [02/02/07] Reply with quote

New vid up! Exclamation
tigxpup
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe so
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus this is so frustrating. Yes I think its the same guy. So who is he? None of this looks good.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez...everyone was waiting here and refreshing for this one, huh? There are 4 posts about it, lol.

Anyways, onto talking about the video...it's the van again! Shocked

This is getting stranger and stranger...and I'm with Jonas and Bree on this one...this is frustrating!

The reference to Bruce Wayne and the hamster tags all make sense now!
tigxpup
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
Jesus this is so frustrating. Yes I think its the same guy. So who is he? None of this looks good.

nope, it's all no good....no good at all. I am very very afraid for our beast.....I would think Bree would be more afraid....but I guess that's just her not showing her emotions like D-train once said.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is frustrating.

but at least part of the vid was exciting Very Happy

and i loved when bree told jonas that he cant be bruce wayne and he gave the just watch me look haha Laughing
apathy
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,
apart from the repetitiveness of bree and a boy yet again arguing about whether or not to go to the cops, i agree - this is an interesting vid..
do you think we're meant to be suspicious about jonas again or not? i was beginning to trust him (more on the basis that they surely wouldn't repeat the gemma was a 'double agent' type plotline again than for any other reason admittedly) but just because he said there was nothing in the van doesn't actually mean that there was nothing in the van, now does it..?!
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apathy wrote:
Hi all,
apart from the repetitiveness of bree and a boy yet again arguing about whether or not to go to the cops, i agree - this is an interesting vid..
do you think we're meant to be suspicious about jonas again or not? i was beginning to trust him (more on the basis that they surely wouldn't repeat the gemma was a 'double agent' type plotline again than for any other reason admittedly) but just because he said there was nothing in the van doesn't actually mean that there was nothing in the van, now does it..?!

He probably meant that there was nothing apparently obvious in the van. It's not as if he had a lot of time to really look. I think the important thing is that Daniel wasn't in the van, (and that's probably what he was looking for).

I believe that Jonas is an innocent party dragged into all of this. I don't think that, if he were involved somehow, he'd be so anxious to get police help, and it's his nature of wanting people to like him that keeps him from going against Bree's wishes to do so.

Welcome to the board!

Charlotte Eve
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why did Jonas have to run, surely he could have just been a "passer-by".. did he see something in the van and isn't telling bree?

I don't know.. i only just got outta bed..
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlotte Eve wrote:
Why did Jonas have to run, surely he could have just been a "passer-by".. did he see something in the van and isn't telling bree?

I don't know.. i only just got outta bed..

I'm pretty sure that the cowboy saw him crouched down suspiciously behind the van and things didn't look good for Jonas. It would have been my instinct to run from that situation as well. Never know what the guy might do to him, especially if he's a bit off his rocker as Jonas implies.

autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least we got confirmation that there is something indeed not right about this guy, which is part of what we all suspected. So there's some progress.

I have a feeling that they are, indeed, building up to something big and that Sunday might be the day we see it. The more time that goes by, the more I think that the cards that were shown in "Truth or Dare" are, in fact, a significant date.

krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh dear god it is 4:30 in the morning here why am I still up!!!! and I had to spend about a half an hour trying to fix my speakers grr!! alright well I was thinking that jonas was evil and setting her up for a trap but now I'm not sure! And I'm so glad we were all right about that van...some people just kept complaining that we were looking to into it! somebody get a close up of this cowboy will ya?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 1 of 26

Jump to: