Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[I in APHID] Brother in "Cowboy" vid?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
surrealisticpill
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: [I in APHID] Brother in "Cowboy" vid? Reply with quote

Could this be Brother's SUV in the "Cowboy" video?

Here is the SUV from Gemma Part V

Maybe Brother is following Bree and Jonas to protect them or to find Daniel. If so, could it have been Brother who distracted the Cowboy ("you forget this?") so Jonas had enough time to get back to the car?
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhhh!

Great catch Pill! It matches Luv's description and everything. Brother to the rescue ^_^
Lorelei
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No.
The top one is a Range Rover, the bottom an Expedition.
He could have multiple cars, though, like Jonas.
surrealisticpill
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lorelei wrote:
No.

How can you tell it's a Range Rover?
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lorelei wrote:
No.

yup...the back of the SUV is a different shape. The "Cowboy" one has a sloped window, the Gemma? [Part V] doesn't.

I wrote something in the other thread about the cowboy, and I want you to consider it though. Why would the drop be made by the actor??? I've been wondering this since seeing cowboy. I've been wondering if the man that Luv saw was just the PM panicking. He knew he was being chased down by a player, so he had to do something, and that is what he did. Played Brother. Its sloppy, but possible.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
Lorelei wrote:
No.

yup...the back of the SUV is a different shape. The "Cowboy" one has a sloped window, the Gemma? [Part V] doesn't.

I wrote something in the other thread about the cowboy, and I want you to consider it though. Why would the drop be made by the actor??? I've been wondering this since seeing cowboy. I've been wondering if the man that Luv saw was just the PM panicking. He knew he was being chased down by a player, so he had to do something, and that is what he did. Played Brother. Its sloppy, but possible.

If the actor hadn't been cast and now we have an image of him why not just cast the PM? Hell the voice needs to fit, right?
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigerlilylynn wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:
Lorelei wrote:
No.

If the actor hadn't been cast and now we have an image of him why not just cast the PM? Hell the voice needs to fit, right?

Well yes, but it was sloppy. But if a drop is meant to be dropped, and not given to the pickup, they probably would assume that they were safe.

its a thought.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
tigerlilylynn wrote:

Well yes, but it was sloppy. But if a drop is meant to be dropped, and not given to the pickup, they probably would assume that they were safe.

its a thought.

What I mean is that the drop was meant to be clean. Then it wasn't and we all have a concept of not only his voice but face and build. Now it's casting time and what do they have to do? Stay consistent. So they could hunt down a similar actor...or, ya know, not. Just cast who you have. Like Lucy, Gemma and Nikki are all friends of friends and what not.

Last edited by tigerlilylynn on Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="tigerlilylynn"][quote="Killthesmiley"][quote="tigerlilylynn"]
Killthesmiley wrote:
Lorelei wrote:
No.

What I mean is that the drop was meant to be clean. Then it wasn't and we all have a concept of not only his voice but face and build. Now it's casting time and what do they have to do? Stay consistent. So they could hunt down a similar actor...or, ya know, not. Just cast who you have. Like Lucy, Gemma and Nikki are all friends of friends and what not.

True enough. Your making and excellent point.

imagin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about this rig?

This vehicle is shown after Jonas heads for the van. Neither it or the vehicle in front of it are shown in previous shots, though the red car is shown, and is still barely visible behind the van and the car pointing to the right.

Looks similar to Bro's rig to me... but I'll let you guys figure it out. I'm not a car person. Smile

Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theres no slope there, but to me the color looks darker. But then again that could be the coloring of the video
so thats my 2 cents.

cynicar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing is, the angle on the shot of the Gemma V vid makes in nearly impossible to tell whether or not there is a slope on the window. It's shot nearly straight behind and since windows taper to the top anyways, our minds are likely to interpret them as flat when there could be a slant.

I think the SUV's are a little too similar to discount the theory so soundly.

Good eye Pill. I never would have caught that.
FallingIntoSin
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cynicar wrote:
The thing is, the angle on the shot of the Gemma V vid makes in nearly impossible to tell whether or not there is a slope on the window. It's shot nearly straight behind and since windows taper to the top anyways, our minds are likely to interpret them as flat when there could be a slant.

I think the SUV's are a little too similar to discount the theory so soundly.

Good eye Pill. I never would have caught that.

I agree. Also, they could of used different vehicles that look alike depending on where they were shooting and who the vehicle belongs to.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Men think if women are grabbing and clawing at each other there's a chance they might somehow you know... kiss." --Jerry Seinfeld, on the appeal of Catfights
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
surrealisticpill
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about the off-screen voice? Do you think it could be Brother's?
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

surrealisticpill wrote:
What about the off-screen voice? Do you think it could be Brother's?

thats another thing I've been thinking about

as for the sloping windshield, you can tell from the rear-view. If you recall highschool art, there is a thing called perspective. If the windshield was sloping the windshield would appear in a upside down v-shape ( / \ ) like that<<< (ignoring the shape of the cab on the SUV). If it wasn't sloping, or sloping just slightly the lines would appear somewhat staight.
In Cowboy, the SUV pointed out slope from the rear would be noticable. THe lines would definately not be straight. The lines on the SUV in Gemma? [Part V] appear to be pretty straight.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: