Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[I in APHID] Brother in "Cowboy" vid?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glory285
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to throw in my 2 cents here, as someone who's had to look at alot of white SUVs over the summer. None of those three vehicles shown are the same SUV, if you look at the rear tail lights of the SUV in the Gemma vid, they dont come up as high as the one in the cowboy vid, first screen shot. The third screen shot is simply not the same SUV either, the black rear window covers almost the whole of the back in the Gemma vid, and the third screen shot, there is more of the frame that holds the window in place, the third screen shot there's at least a good 5 or 6 centimeters for the frame, where as the screen shot from the gemma vid, the frame is almost non existant. Also, the frames for all three vehicles dont match up. The first screen shot in the cowboy vid, its an older model SUV, probably before they started streamlining the bodies, probably around...95-98? Where as the one in the Gemma vid is a newer generation, i'd say, 2000-2003?
Also, the rear bumper cover for all three vehicles is different, and the spot where the licence plate is held is also different in all three.
Lorelei
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

surrealisticpill wrote:
Lorelei wrote:
No.
The top one is a Range Rover, the bottom an Expedition.
He could have multiple cars, though, like Jonas.

How can you tell it's a Range Rover?

Cause I'm the master.

And the 2nd car does look more like an Expedition...
covedweller

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The same silver Expedition is seen right before Bree zooms in on the van. Look at the left side of the screen.

Also, it would make sense that Brother is someone on the PM's team, since he called Ladron and Archetype when they went back to the park in the middle of the night, and he handled all the initial phone calls for the "test," etc.

Who knows if the character was ever even intended to be seen, but all this speculation over the one physical interaction we've had with him seems kind of a moot point by now. It's clearly always been the same voice and logistically the fact that the voice showed up at a drop, combined with every other appearance, points the PM or someone available at a moment's notice.
surrealisticpill
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:
The same silver Expedition is seen right before Bree zooms in on the van. Look at the left side of the screen.

covedweller, can you screencap that?
surrealisticpill
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:

Also, it would make sense that Brother is someone on the PM's team, since he called Ladron and Archetype when they went back to the park in the middle of the night, and he handled all the initial phone calls for the "test," etc.

I think you mean Archetype and Noava Wink

And is this the SUV you're talking about? Sorry I can't tell a Land Rover from an Expedition.

cynicar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:

as for the sloping windshield, you can tell from the rear-view. If you recall highschool art, there is a thing called perspective. If the windshield was sloping the windshield would appear in a upside down v-shape ( / \ ) like that<<< (ignoring the shape of the cab on the SUV). If it wasn't sloping, or sloping just slightly the lines would appear somewhat staight.
In Cowboy, the SUV pointed out slope from the rear would be noticable. THe lines would definately not be straight. The lines on the SUV in Gemma? [Part V] appear to be pretty straight.

Actually, to my eyes, it looks slanted. Maybe we have different definitions here, but the lines seem pretty well sloped to me in G5.
covedweller

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the Expedition is before the zoom in. Right when the frame jumps to the scene, before it zooms.
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:
the Expedition is before the zoom in. Right when the frame jumps to the scene, before it zooms.

Here you go, at about marker 0:31 or 0:32:

surrealisticpill
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess I picked the wrong zoom in. That definitely looks like Brother's vehicle to me.

thanks deagol, you rock <3
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:
Also, it would make sense that Brother is someone on the PM's team, since he called Ladron and Archetype when they went back to the park in the middle of the night

Just a side note, because I look out for my fellow D.R.O.P. members, it was Noava22 and Archetype at La Cienega Park, not I. As devoted as I am to this, I would not drive 8 hours in the middle of the night one way
for a drop Smile
Falls
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Placebo. You guys saw one silver rangerover and thought it was brother in the video. Now you'll think every silver van is Brother's van because you're looking for Brother's van now. Then that is dismissed, and you find another silver van in the video and decide it must be his. That one has no slope. So now you find THIS whip of junk. Guys, come on. How many silver vans are there in Cali? I doubt it's Brother.

I just doubt Brother is there.

Paul x YER MOM = My OTP!
surrealisticpill
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You made a good point Falls, but this time, I'm convinced it really is Brother's SUV (the one in deagol's screen shot). Not only because it is a silver Expedition, but because the off-screen voice that called the cowboy sounded like Brother's voice. Brother distracted the cowboy so Jonas could get away. I'm having a hard time believing that well-timed event was merely luck on Jonas' part.

Yes, a silver SUV in a parking lot in Cali means nothing. But with the other factors in play, it seems like too much of a coincidence to me.

The VM from last night supports my theory as well, if you take it to mean Brother was supposed to be guarding Daniel et al. and failed. He got himself and the kids into trouble and is calling on Tachyon to help him out.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the one in degols screen shot looks more likely to be Brother's then any other guess SUV there. The other ones were too obvious that it wasn't there. THe bumpers were diferent, the tail lights were different, the door lights were different, the back windshields were different, some had wipers some didn't, some flsuh licence-plates some didn't...
yet people still argued!
(jokingly growling! I'm not arguing just a little flustered at this)

But the one deagol found, we can't even see the back to know the different, but it looks more like an expedition than any other...BUT we don't even know if brother is there... because with the new voicemails it sounds more like he's punishing himself for something and i highly depressed about something (probably his relationship with tachyon and gemma.)(if you had a break up like that would YOU go out of the house???)

people, we're just trying to make something out of nothing. We're looking too damn hard. These clues, these SUV that we are supposed to see would be shown to us. THe camera would linger on it. It would flash it right there for us to see and silently screem "FIND ME"

Here something I haven't seen brought up. FO no reason whatsoever, the showed us two people feeding pigeons.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
surrealisticpill
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Brother's not there, how do you explain the voice?

Maybe the shot of people feeding the pigeons was symbolism for Jonas and Bree being lured to the order. or maybe it was nothing at all.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

surrealisticpill wrote:
If Brother's not there, how do you explain the voice?

Maybe the shot of people feeding the pigeons was symbolism for Jonas and Bree being lured to the order. or maybe it was nothing at all.

i'm not saying brothers not there, what I'm saying is that there are four silver SUV's there, and every single one of them has been brother to us! lol! reading the thread was frustrating because no matter how many times we said no to certain SUV's people were there to say "no we don't believe you." So it felt like a complete waste of time.

What I'm saying is that all those SUV may not be his. Deagols is the closest looking one so far. The rest of them were just attempts to grasp for some action.

(I'm not trying to flame...i'm literally lmao at this thread honestly)

THe voice did sound kind of like brothers. Its not really that clear of an audio to really be able to tell. And when people yell, their voice distorts slightly, so the only way to tell is to hear the person speaking normally.

IMHO, I think brother is there, but I don't think its in an obvious way.

edit: to add a bit of my opinion and the fact that i'm chuckling and shaking my head at the thread.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: