Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[ANALYZE] Brother's Recent VMs (310)933-5901
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
madsweeney
Suspiciously Absent

Location: Wandering the streets, pulling gold coins from the air...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiltingwindward wrote:
madsweeney, thank you for bringing up the idea of Brother having been thwarted or exposed in his quest to kill Gemma. I hadn't even thought along those lines, but that's a definite possibility.

Hooray for validation! Very Happy

Just looking at the transcripts of the VMs (I'm WAY too scared to go calling strange numbers at night, which is usually when I have the time to do things like call strange numbers), it seems like that a constant theme is "oh crap, things aren't looking too perky right now..." Has any new info come out about this yet? I haven't had a chance to watch the new Jonas vid, is there any possible hidden info there?
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am thinking we may want to keep an eye out for ANOTHER voicemail soon... If all of the voicemails and vid's are "related" in some way we may get a new one based on Jonas and Bree's descisions...

Some ideas behind my long ass post from before...

- Maybe Brother is watching Bree and Jonas and Daniel and is updateing Tachy on how "Seriouse" the situation is with these voicemails...

- Maybe brother is relating his inability to "do the job" with jemma to the relationship between Bree and Daniel...

- Could Brother be trying to warn all of us that he can no longer be trusted??? Otr that somone in the series can no longer be trusted???

- Brother COULD be a character we already know/have seen/has been mentioned in the series... a NUMBER of people so I won't toss any out...

Sorry... just wanted that huge post on the prev page to amount to something... Laughing
dcj1291
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well as you can see i am a noob but i called not too long ago and i did get an error message but after that the operator said "announcement blah blah blah blah" btu i can not really understand what she is saying but at the end i heard a "dash two"
but what do i know i have no idea what i am doing. d'oh!
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome dcj1291!

Sounds like the # you called is disconnected. You didn't do anything wrong, the # is just no longer in play.

Have fun playing!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: