Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[VIDEO] 2-4-07 Miss Me?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First...WTH? I am off line for 1 and 1/2 days...and it all happens!

Well, my first thougth of the next Op Aphid video was close...he is in a chair...though I am surprised that Daniel was speaking to the camera rather than being up in arms.

Right now, I'm watching this video again...as the statements don't seem to jive in a cohesive pattern. The message Daniel speak is VERY jumbled and not in a normal pattern of speach. That is, there is differences in verb/noun usage in several parts of the video. A lot of disjointed sentances that do not fit into the sentances that precede. In other words...this video is VERY odd in the method it uses to relay the message.

My wife, the English major, was pointing this out to me. She is going to try to take the sentances that seem to be out of order and reorganize them into the order they originally seem to have been made. Maybe there is another message or something if this is done.

I'll get back to you about this, but it may be a while. If someone else wants to look at this while I am working on it...feel free.

-Ruberic
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mymindislost wrote:
Did anyone ever upload the reversed audio? I haven't seen anything anywhere, but maybe I just haven't been to the right place.

Anyone know?

I think there is a post with it on the first page. I'll get a vid out tomorrow. friggin higher education.
Laurin_B
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it's because I just watched Prison Break, but when I heard Daniel talking the way he was, I thought maybe he was trying to tell Bree something. Maybe he's using his word/grammar choice as a code to try to tell her something about where he is or whatnot. I don't know, maybe it's just me. That's entirely possible.
imagin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laurin_B wrote:
Maybe it's because I just watched Prison Break, but when I heard Daniel talking the way he was, I thought maybe he was trying to tell Bree something. Maybe he's using his word/grammar choice as a code to try to tell her something about where he is or whatnot. I don't know, maybe it's just me. That's entirely possible.

I wondered that, also. It also crossed my mind that perhaps, if Daniel is in control of himself (not drugged or brainwashed) and being forced to say it, then perhaps not talking like himself is perhaps his way of saying, Bree, this isn't me... don't listen.

Since Op may or may not know what he really is like with Bree.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the idea of Daniel being intercepted before reaching Jonas's house is really intriguing.

I'm trying to remember what happened between his departure with Bree and arrival at Jonas's. Remember he told us stories about riding the train with a hobo and buying cookies from a baker that used to have a bigger job? They were both about people who gave up corporate jobs for something simpler, but with more freedom.

Any significance? Think
divaexigente
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imagin wrote:
Laurin_B wrote:

I wondered that, also. It also crossed my mind that perhaps, if Daniel is in control of himself (not drugged or brainwashed) and being forced to say it, then perhaps not talking like himself is perhaps his way of saying, Bree, this isn't me... don't listen.

Since Op may or may not know what he really is like with Bree.

I agree, wouldn't they plan for a situation like this. Daniel knew they were watching him, he should have known that he wasn't safe. Plus, Bree's dad fill her in on the Order and what they are capable of. I starting to think ceremony could a type of code word between Daniel and Bree, but would fool everyone else. I think they have a plan, at least i hope so.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been saying that again and again! ...but no one seems to take it seriously or something. i mean, for everyone who has all the kick-ass audio technology to unlayer backwards audio, a cut-and-splice job of rearranging this vid should be no sweat!
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't doubt that there was some serious cut-and-jumble going on here...when I first watched it, I was suspicious that they were creating the sentences themselves from clips from Daniel's videos (after watching it a few times, I concluded that they were not). However, I do not think that Daniel was the editor of this video, and that any editing that went on was for OpA's benefit, not Bree's.
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink DannyB's on a cruise to Alaska!!

http://www.cruising2alaska.com/event_cruise/family_children.htm

Pizza...Ice Cream...Spin Art! Wink
aeryolol
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bethy wrote:
Wink DannyB's on a cruise to Alaska!!

http://www.cruising2alaska.com/event_cruise/family_children.htm

Pizza...Ice Cream...Spin Art! Wink

LUCKY DOGGGG!

No wonder he was talking all weird.

I bet it was either A. The excitement of going to Alaska or B. It was so cold he was talkin funny.

Laughing

me ish boobie.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A helpful reminder! There is an area of the forum dedicated to non-game related discussion of this video here.

The operators here are trying to keep this topic for the sole purpose of game play. Please check the rules regarding gameplay before posting here.

Thanks!

Very Happy
lookyz
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop me if you heard this one...(I always wanted to say that)

But is there something in the message about Bree's dad wanting that to happen? Was it all a big elaborate scheme - break her down until she just gives up - at any cost (if her dad is even dead). Let her hermatize for a little while with our attractive operative, then take him away. But Daniel came back, throwing a wrench in, but also giving them something much more valuable.

Which also leads me to think that her "Mom" (higher up on the order ladder) could be behind the OpAphid vids. Maybe that's why they acted so oddly after they told the order she wouldn't do the ceremony - they probably informed them it was time to give her the OpAphid treatment - which we've been witnessing.

Also, it would be funny/sad if the ceremony was a lot like the Stonecutter's initiation (The Unblinking Eye etc.) lol[/i]
Loki
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I said this once before, but I'll reiterate, just in case:

The video looked and sounded pieced together, like they took pieces of an interview, answers that he gave to questions they asked, innocent questions. Parts of it even sounded like he was ranting at OP, rather than talking to Bree. I'd have to go over it again and piece it together once more, but I think about half of it was they told him they were the Order and he went off on them and the other half seemed like it was him answering questions to a concerned parent grilling their daughter's new boyfriend...

Everything is not as it first appears.

Knowledge is power. Knowledge shared is power lost. -- Aleister Crowley
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to mention they spoke through him!...

"We have Daniel"...

I think there was another one too... Where it was clearly Op speaking not Daniel...
fuzzy_bunny85
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spin art could refer to the fact that he has been hypnotized:

*insert Twilight Zone theme music: do do do do*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14

Jump to: