Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[PUZZLE][SOLVED] Braille in 'miss me'
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crooked Angel
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Oh my you guys are amazing!!! That was hard to read I can't imagine actually figuring it out!! Great job!!!
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:
ladron121 wrote:
Oh no deagol, I agree with you on the compression thing. If we didn't have members so fanatically devoted to examining every pixel *coughMINTYcough* then it would have been very easy to miss that. I know I didn't see the braile in the vids until someone posted screencaps w/ the contrast adjusted Smile

And I fear going into the Puzzle Exercise Thread. You ever see the movie SCANNERS? Yeah, I'm afraid my head will do that Razz

Just go there and solve the last one! Very Happy

Ok Panda, is this enough for calling a thread-jack? Twisted Evil

Doood, Deagol just called Lad out.

Nah, you're talking about the puzzle. Kinda. But take it to the puzzle thread if you're going to talk about your puzzle, love.

Lad needs to watch himself though ... bloody troublemaker. Shame on you
oleandereyes
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: phone number Reply with quote

i listened to the voice message and after the "i only call girls who do ceremonies" theres some kind of obscure sound that maybe someone should try and record and amplify/reverse? and also..the only way bree will figure out the number is if we tell her in the in character forum probably.
lorien
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: phone number Reply with quote

[quote="oleandereyes"]i listened to the voice message and after the "i only call girls who do ceremonies" theres some kind of obscure sound that maybe someone should try and record and amplify/reverse? and also..the only way bree will figure out the number is if we tell her in the in character forum probably.[/quote]

It's just a whisper: "Bree, do the ceremony."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
R8tedR1
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well after listening to it, i honestly don't see how the whisper could be Daniels voice. it does sound like the one from the recent Cassie video. but the voice whispering is definatly not Daniels.

Proud Member of the Sarah Fan Club.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO, it is daniel's voice. Mix him whispering, with the same horrible phone recordings we know and love from OpAphid/Tachyon, and you get that voice Smile
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's definately daniels voice, just distorted because its a phone recording. It almost sounds speakerphone-ish.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Patti
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it sounds a lot to me like Daniel's voice, also.
In a weird distorted way.
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the madhouse Patti!
Patti
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Lad.. this is really ridiculous - I've been lurking for a while but I need to SPEAK now!

And it's very excellent - I'm flabbergasted that everyone was able to see those weird spots, look closely at it, and then decifer it. THat was so random and I was like "oh, they are really out on a limb here. But wow, kudos to all.

It makes me think, you really have to analyse everything because everything means so much. So I'm thinking, with the voicemail message - that's two times that he's spoken in the weird - controlled way, so maybe we'll have a third one, soon. (I believe everything happens in threes).

Excellent work, anyway - that braille stuff was genious!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: