Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weird New Video...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Daniel aka Danielbeast
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bango
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Weird New Video... Reply with quote

So clearly the order has him. I wonder why it's been removed from youtube, but you can still see it here on lonelgirl15.com
Any thoughts on it?
Bekka1313
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Under the videos topic, it has been mentioned that the creators have posted that they are going to be moving all the videos from Youtube to here. All of the videos from all the involved characters will be here.
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, obviously we know, as Banjo said, the Order has Daniel - it's pretty hard to deny that fact after the latest video ["Miss Me?"]. This Daniel (his speech, his movements, the way he delivers himself) is completely different from the Daniel we knew. I know there is discussion in the Plot and Video Threads, but I thought we could round up the loose-thread Daniel personality theories here.

I've read such theories that Daniel has been lying to Bree the entire time and is, in fact, part of the Order. Or there is the theory seemingly in the majority concerning Daniel and OpAphid either intoxicating, drugging, or brainwashing him.

I guess the main idea I want to hear your feedback on is....do you think Daniel is capable of putting on such an act for Bree and Jonas up until this point? Do you think he is the sort of person to do such a thing? Perhaps I'm grasping at an intangible thought, but I think it'd be interesting to hear your thoughts about Daniel in the aftermath of the latest vid.

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
Kelly
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what's going on with Daniel. I am leaning towards his being evil though, just because a few things are starting to add up for me.

1. Bree's parents, who were with the order from the start, told Bree to stay with Daniel in the note that they left her.

2. Daniel COULD have been drugged or brainwashed, but in the video, he seems pretty lucid. Plus, drugs don't usually make people say what you want them to. Brainwashing can, but he was too relaxed and natural looking for that kind of thing. I guess he could have been forced to say it upon the threat of something bad happening to Bree, but then...he already knows the order wants bad things to happen to her, and have from the start, so why would that be worth lying to her for?

3. Daniel did NOT want her to go to Jonas, and he "gave up" because she decided to do so. I'm guessing, assuming Daniel IS evil, that Jonas is not, because Daniel, Gemma and Jonas would just be too much. So...Daniel didn't want her to go to one of the only people she may be able to trust, and may be able to help. I mean, in a fight, I'd put my money on Jonas.

4. The who Cassie thing. When Bree asked him about it in the Swimming video, he denied it...but if you watch it again, he CLEARLY hesitates and looks really uncomfortable. Now he's openly admitting that he remembered her, but since he's coming out as a member of the order anyway, it doesn't matter.

5. The gas station reference. Maybe it's insignificant, but Gemma alluded to a gas station as well. There's a connection between Daniel and an already confirmed member of the order.

6. Daniel's conversation with Bree's father in one of the first videos. We still don't know what was said between them, but we know that Bree's dad was feeling guilty about the whole thing, and didn't like her spending time with Daniel. Maybe this was because he knew Daniel was bad, and that "conversation" wasn't her dad trying to get rid of Daniel, but Daniel trying to sway her dad to do what the order wanted.

7. Daniel's very close relationship with Jonas, which was VERY contrived considering how wary he was of him initially. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Just a few theories as to why I think Daniel was never on Bree's side at all.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted some thoughts in the Plot Discussion section which I'll throw out here for discussion.

1. Daniel never mentions Jonas.
2. Daniels wearing different clothes than when he left the house - yet these clothes are his - we've seen them before.
3. The video quality is the same as "The Ends Justify the Means" shot in his room prior to him going to Jonas' house.

I almost seems like this was filmed in his room BEFORE he met up with Bree and Jonas. Hmmmm....
Logan
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or created.

Look at some of the Op: Aphid videos. Clearly these people have some cash. Who's to say they couldn't computer-generate their own Daniel video while he's missing? They figure they could take a shot, see what happens.
knt22
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Logan wrote:
Or created.

Look at some of the Op: Aphid videos. Clearly these people have some cash. Who's to say they couldn't computer-generate their own Daniel video while he's missing? They figure they could take a shot, see what happens.

i think this is logical... i also do like how someone pointed out that he had worn those clothes before...
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

knt22 wrote:
Logan wrote:
Or created.

i think this is logical... i also do like how someone pointed out that he had worn those clothes before...

Welcome knt22! (Can I call you Kate?)
So many new people - it's been a great day! Cool
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kelly wrote:
4. The who Cassie thing. When Bree asked him about it in the Swimming video, he denied it...but if you watch it again, he CLEARLY hesitates and looks really uncomfortable. Now he's openly admitting that he remembered her, but since he's coming out as a member of the order anyway, it doesn't matter.

Just one thing wrong with this theory...it is just a theory...in the video he does say that he wants to join the order---so he isn't part of the order yet.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
knt22
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
knt22 wrote:
Logan wrote:
Or created.

Welcome knt22! (Can I call you Kate?)
So many new people - it's been a great day! Cool

indeed, you may. i've been a member before, i just have a horrible memory so i can never remember what i go by.
Christie91
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Logan wrote:
Or created.

I wouldn't completley rule out this theory as there was alot of skipping and jerking in the video. Also, the sound quality wasn;t very good.
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Daniel is with the Order, how long do you think he's been with them? I mean, if it weren't for Daniel asking her to parties, pointing out that the Order is spying on him, and telling her how weird it is, Bree would've just gone through with the ceremony like she was supposed to. If he was always with the Order, what reason might he have to keep her from doing the ceremony and what reason might he have now to change his mind? If he hasn't always been with the Order, when might he have switched over?

Also, I'm sure that it's possible for Daniel to be lying in the video about wanting to join if he already is with the Order.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kelly wrote:
I don't know what's going on with Daniel. I am leaning towards his being evil though, just because a few things are starting to add up for me.

1. Bree's parents, who were with the order from the start, told Bree to stay with Daniel in the note that they left her.

But, when Bree's dad met up with her later (before he was shot) wouldn't he have warned her about Daniel then?
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
Kelly wrote:

But, when Bree's dad met up with her later (before he was shot) wouldn't he have warned her about Daniel then?

If Bree's Mom and Dad told them to stick with Daniel because Daniel was secretly with the Order too, it's possible that her father and Daniel were working together to fake his death. In this case, there's no way Bree's dad would warn her about Daniel.
Kelly
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cleo wrote:
consideration wrote:
Kelly wrote:

If Bree's Mom and Dad told them to stick with Daniel because Daniel was secretly with the Order too, it's possible that her father and Daniel were working together to fake his death. In this case, there's no way Bree's dad would warn her about Daniel.

Theory: Maybe that's why Daniel didn't use Bree's dad's real name and just said "RIP Bree's Dad" at the end of the "tribute" video" Concealing his first name wouldn't be a big deal if he's dead...but if he's still alive and Daniel knows it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Daniel aka Danielbeast All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: