Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Itscassie - "Do the ceremony"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
So...she only knows how to spell in sign? And why do people always have to ruin these discussions with the inevitable "IS she canon?!" stuff. Come on, guys...if she is, we'll all know. She hasn't been, yet, though.

i think the creators came into the official chatroom the night that itscassie said she woud be there, and said something to make clear that itscassie is not canon. And the Creators post from yesterday about opaphid lumped itscassie in with other fanfic.

i thought it was cool that itscassie responded so fast to "Miss Me". Nice touch.
Beautiful Nightmare
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She may know sign language, but only felt safe spelling out "help" instead of doing the sign for help. It's a fairly obvious sign and hard to hide amidst other gesticulating.

I've got a website somewhere where you can see video of asl signs. I'll see if I can find it again.

Sad Ah, for the good old days. Sad
Beautiful Nightmare
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://commtechlab.msu.edu/sites/aslweb/browser.htm

There it is. Smile

Sad Ah, for the good old days. Sad
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
i thought it was cool that itscassie responded so fast to "Miss Me". Nice touch.

It is cool, but had she not tried to hurry, I have no doubt that her edit would have looked much better (and Im not hating on her- just about everyone here knows im one of itscassie's biggest advocates) I would rather see her videos 110% like she usually does, rather than rush to get it posted.

PS - And I love her super-fun-Jan Brady-stepford like personality in this.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
lonelyfan13
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL ok, as embarassing as it is, I made my dad watch the video because he actually used to sign during concerts for the haring impaired, and if I understood him correctly, signing isnt always about spelling things out with the basic alphabet symbols. By putting a letter of the alphabet in motion it means something completly different!

Dad: " The signing when shes's saying "welcome Daniel" is no something?" (he wasnt to sure about that one, but he's sure about the no, which is the letter "n" tilted downward)
"the part where shes pointing to the left indicates a lie, the finger moving to the left refers to talking through the side of your mouth, like a lie."

Now believe me, it was super embarassing admiting how obssessed with all this LG15 stuff I am, and of course after he watched Cassie's he had to watch all the LG15 vids! So now my Dad is a fan too. weird hunh? lol

Anyways, I trust my dad's interpretation. He said if she was signaling for help the motion would be like a thumbs up resting on your other flat hand rising upward. Think
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:
So...she only knows how to spell in sign? And why do people always have to ruin these discussions with the inevitable "IS she canon?!" stuff. Come on, guys...if she is, we'll all know. She hasn't been, yet, though.

i think the creators came into the official chatroom the night that itscassie said she woud be there, and said something to make clear that itscassie is not canon. And the Creators post from yesterday about opaphid lumped itscassie in with other fanfic.

Exactly! So, to me it takes away from her videos when people constantly want to go down the "canon" road.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
milowent wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:

Exactly! So, to me it takes away from her videos when people constantly want to go down the "canon" road.

yayyyy dad!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive always liked itscassie's videos but never once thought she was canon. now i am not so sure....
pimp monkette
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I noticed at the very end cassie looks to her left, which is definitely a sure sign of lying. (haha learned that on NCIS)

Here's a link if you need a second opinion. Looking to the left means you are thinking in your imagination, therefore making something up, whereas looking to the right signifies that you're looking into memory, or facts stored in your mind.

http://www.blifaloo.com/info/lies_eyes.php
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pimp monkette wrote:
Yeah I noticed at the very end cassie looks to her left, which is definitely a sure sign of lying. (haha learned that on NCIS)

Here's a link if you need a second opinion. Looking to the left means you are thinking in your imagination, therefore making something up, whereas looking to the right signifies that you're looking into memory, or facts stored in your mind.

http://www.blifaloo.com/info/lies_eyes.php

That research has been found to be inaccurate.
Also, she doesn't look to her left while she is talking. That's the key. She only looks once she's finished speaking.
I think that it was just her being nervous. The theory that someone was next to her is probably as well.
pimp monkette
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohh yeah. Haha my bad. Forgot about that.
Mireille
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
Well if itscassie is cannon then itskassie better be too!!!
Wink

Hehe. I think anyone would do the ceremony if itskassie gave it her seal of approval. Laughing

Jules, call me. I'll teach you to say "My name is..." in French with my patented, minimally violent tutorials.
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, sorry if someone's already said this, I'm not reading all the previous posts.

Cassie is CONSTANTLY trying to get us to look left. She motions her hands to the left multiple times and at the end, she clearly averts her gaze to the left.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
charliebrown
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its for some reason creeps me out when she looks to the left. In such a creepy way like somethings there.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really get this video. She abandoned her own story to stay with LG15. I don't think she should do that... I really liked her interpretation of things. It was cool.

Also, is she mocking Daniel? Being sarcastic or just terrible overacting? My guess is sarcasm...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> New Releases All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: