Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0129 "Storm The Castle" [02/07/2007]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pimp monkette
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooh jimi hendrix!! jonas's got style! ooh might this be a clue? a sign? i think we should analyze it!!

jk... Laughing
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
You can tell when a video comes out that isn't very "good"...its been up for half the day now and there are only 3 pages.

I didnt realy find much interest in it either i actualy missed the bit about epogen the first time round for some reason. But then again i was distracted by the first real snow day in years.

kgurl84 wrote:
Just woke up this morning and watched the video....in the background, there is a row of encyclopedia's and the "D" one is missing.

Nothing uber important but something interesting that I caught....

Perhaps researching the D in aphid. D = Destroy conects to the way storming a gate can wreckless destruction. But then again tachyons the one to bring out the destruction and we no shes not afraid to.
Macabea13
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: ~ 0129 "Storm The Castle" [02/07/2007] Reply with quote

Kate wrote:
I don't know if I'm reading too much into this, but...

I was looking at the LGpedia and it had a note from Me for Daniel "Now that Bree and Jonas know OpAphid can see their videos, they appear to be disguising their location by shooting them in the corner of an unadorned room. "

I was wondering: why did Jonas film this one in his study?

Hi Kate.

The notes at LGPedia are written by fans, so it could have just been someone's theory.

However, I also found it odd that Bree was in a corner and Jonas was in the study, which made me think three different things.....
a.) Bree and Jonas are not in the same place
b.) The Creators are emphasising Jonas' carelessness as a kind of plot development technique
or
c.) It was important to the plot that we locate them at Jonas' house again...for instance, to answer the question of did they come home after the Sleepover video or to make it possible for Op to have put Camera's in their house...etc.
EEVEE
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EternalGoddess wrote:

Maybe we are the ones who need to do the planning. I bet if we all came up with a solid plan, Bree and the rest of them would be more then willing to follow it. I don't know if you guys would be willing to do it, but I think we need a little mission impossible 007 thinking going on.

sounds cool, Hmmmm....... Think
Macabea13
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EEVEE wrote:
EternalGoddess wrote:

Maybe we are the ones who need to do the planning. I bet if we all came up with a solid plan, Bree and the rest of them would be more then willing to follow it. I don't know if you guys would be willing to do it, but I think we need a little mission impossible 007 thinking going on.

sounds cool, Hmmmm....... Think

Trainer's trying to get some action going this idea...go post some ideas in his thread Smile

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6224[/url]
aquanetnightmare
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: ~ 0129 "Storm The Castle" [02/07/2007] Reply with quote

Macabea13 wrote:

However, I also found it odd that Bree was in a corner and Jonas was in the study, which made me think three different things.....
a.) Bree and Jonas are not in the same place
b.) The Creators are emphasising Jonas' carelessness as a kind of plot development technique
or
c.) It was important to the plot that we locate them at Jonas' house again...for instance, to answer the question of did they come home after the Sleepover video or to make it possible for Op to have put Camera's in their house...etc.

Ohh those are good points...I was wondering that too...I just thought that maybe Bree still feels some fear towards the Order finding out where she is, but those are good ideas too...hmmm

i'm ready for a new vid!!! Pray
4a 6f 6e 61 73 20 63 61 6e 20 62 65 20 4d 59 20 42 72 75 63 65 20 57 61 79 6e 65
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kristin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Jonas to storm my castle.

/end lusting.

Anyway, this does make me more inclined to think he's a good guy, if it is honest. He seems like the only sane one, since he actually wants to try and rescue Daniel without letting Bree trade herself.
Macabea13
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pimp monkette wrote:
ooh jimi hendrix!! jonas's got style! ooh might this be a clue? a sign? i think we should analyze it!!

jk... Laughing

I know you are kidding, but have to admit that it did creep me out that he was wearing a Jimi shirt, when the last reference to Jimi Hendrix was made in refernce to keeping Daniel alive Shocked
Kate
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Macabea13 wrote:
pimp monkette wrote:

jk... Laughing

I know you are kidding, but have to admit that it did creep me out that he was wearing a Jimi shirt, when the last reference to Jimi Hendrix was made in refernce to keeping Daniel alive Shocked

Wow. That is creepy. I never thought of it that way.
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas is right..But remember hes "No Bruce Wayne" haha.
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EternalGoddess wrote:
Why does it seem that Jonas is the only smart one, who is willing to stand up to the Order?

Disagree strenuously. It seems to me like Bree's the smart one. She knows she can't get away from these people, and she knows they have Daniel, and she knows they're willing to kill.

mvidrine wrote:
Bree won't go to the police, or do anything productive, cause its Bree.

Wrong. Bree won't go to the police because -- well, what could she say? "My friend Daniel has been kidnapped by this mysterious Order, and they're holding him hostage, but he's been brainwashed, so if you ask him about it he'll say he's fine because he doesn't know any better." Oh, yeah, that's going to get results.
madsweeney
Suspiciously Absent

Location: Wandering the streets, pulling gold coins from the air...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
EternalGoddess wrote:
Why does it seem that Jonas is the only smart one, who is willing to stand up to the Order?

Disagree strenuously. It seems to me like Bree's the smart one. She knows she can't get away from these people, and she knows they have Daniel, and she knows they're willing to kill.

mvidrine wrote:
Bree won't go to the police, or do anything productive, cause its Bree.

Wrong. Bree won't go to the police because -- well, what could she say? "My friend Daniel has been kidnapped by this mysterious Order, and they're holding him hostage, but he's been brainwashed, so if you ask him about it he'll say he's fine because he doesn't know any better." Oh, yeah, that's going to get results.

Agreeden. While it would be the best thing in a *normal* situation to call the cops, we're talking about a group that has (according to the story) centuries of experience with this kind of espionage and subterfuge. Besides, we all know of two people who could do more to the Order than almost anyone else, right?

Oh, and looking4answers...that has to be the best pic of Jessica I've seen yet. Got to love it.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know most people are suspicious of Jonas, but right now I'm suspicious of Bree. Maybe she won't go to the police because she isn't on Jonas's side. Maybe she wants Jonas to come to the ceremony because he'll get into trouble.

Honestly, does she think they won't mind having Jonas as an audience? I mean, I'm sure she knows it would be harmful to him. She should try to convince him not to come for his own safety, and if not, she should leave without telling him again. I mean, look how much he gave up for her. You'd think she would try to protect him from putting himself in a death trap.
essie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't remember the quote
but.. remember when Tachyon and Op kept saying
when the time comes.. which side will you be on.

is this the time?
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

essie, I think that's from the title of a video by OpAphid, Which Side Are You On? (Keep This In Mind)

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: