Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0129 "Storm The Castle" [02/07/2007]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
epogen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so funny that there are no pages on this video, especially since half of the pages are about jonas' hair. is there some sort of boycott, i don't know about? Embarassed

my thoughts are that jonas is definitely trying to be cooler than he feels, which makes me think he might be hiding something. ( hopefullly bree pretending to go with the order?)

i also agree that there is something strange about him being clearly in his house. isn't it weird that they have tried to hide the location for a couple of videos and then gave things away so obviously? something is fishy in the state of denmark here.
Steph1636
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so I'm 2 days late on this one but oh well

I love the hair! He has that "I'm saving the world, so I don't care how I look" style Laughing

So this is just a strange theory, but do think that the writers put Jonas in the story to represent the fan-base? He started out as just a fan, and now he sorta represents us in the story.

Confused
silvermoon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:

Wrong. Bree won't go to the police because -- well, what could she say? "My friend Daniel has been kidnapped by this mysterious Order, and they're holding him hostage, but he's been brainwashed, so if you ask him about it he'll say he's fine because he doesn't know any better." Oh, yeah, that's going to get results.

How about she says: My friend Daniel went to a bowling alley and never came home and his parents haven't heard from him in months? Shocked Wink Very Happy
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I can't remember the quote
but.. remember when Tachyon and Op kept saying
when the time comes.. which side will you be on.

is this the time?

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
essie, I think that's from the title of a video by OpAphid, Which Side Are You On? (Keep This In Mind)

Smile

Curiously Op also said Those who sdie themselfs neutrally are those most likely to betray. Not being dedicated to one side means there is the chance that they can change sides *tachyon*

Looking back at the videos-

~Db is quite posibaly sided with the order now hes reprogramed.

~Jonus is back in his Study where he began as a fan representing us the veiwer. This shows hes still sided with us

~Bree is technicaly in an undisclosed position filmed in a corner its unclear where she is sided.

What this could suggest im unsure but it could mean she is still undecided on where shes dedicated but she is currently plannign on co-operating with the orders side

Edit Somethign poped in my head haveing posted that. I keep pictureing this like a chess game. Everyone is makeing their move.

Op took the first move by captureing and sending a message via db. Bree countered with her move and now jonus has made the decision to protect bree like he always does by going along with her. So if the theroys right Tachyons about to miss her turn and we need a new video with the speed this discusions going.
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mvidrine wrote:
OK this video has me frustraited because it seems the Creators are going to do it again. This video says absolutly nothing. We know Bree won't go to the police, or do anything productive, cause its Bree. I remember when Bree's parents went missing, and Bree and Daniel did absolutely nothing for at least two weeks, just running, sleeping, and arguing. I fear that we'll see a repeat of that. As for Jonas being the "voice of the forum" lets not forget the last person who we called that, Gemma, and look where she ended up. Also if he was the voice of the forum, maybe he'd hear the collective cry of DO SOMETHING!!!

Sheesh, you guys are sharp! I briefly read the first two pages after seeing the video and I read all these comments about Jonas being the megaphone for us and I was just about to make the exact same comment when I happened upon yours! That is one thing I love about my fellow LG15 fans! We all are on the same brainwave...relatively.

Anyways, I think that this similar characteristic with Gemma is a little foreboding but I am inclined to go against the obvious and hope that Jonas is true. Regardless of where his loyalty lies, I think that Tachyon should be involved. I see that I am not the only one who likes this idea. It has happened before and I think it can happen again. The creatos may not answer any of our questions but they listen to us all the same. They have incorporated our ideas into the story line and they may seriously consider our suggestions for including Tachyon if we really roar...

Join me in demanding that Jonas or Bree either contact Tachyon or vice versa!!! Right now, their army doesn't look very hopeful. This is Tachyon's defining moment! This is her ultimate oppurtunity to fight agaisnt them and the combined forces would really mix up the series! Who is with me here?

Creators: PLEASE GET TACHYON INVOLVED BEFORE SENDING BREE AND JONAS TO AN IMPOSSIBLE MISSION!!!!!!!
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The answer to their dilemma is Tachyon. Get her help.
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in as part of the "Tachyon" wagon Smile . It makes sense, especially since the Creators have already officially brought in the OpAphid storyline. However, I don't agree that Bree is being completely unreasonable. I think (and hope) she has a plan, but for some reason she won't share it with Jonas. And I don't agree about the Epogen, because it's been too long since she received a shot (unless a dose stays in the bloodstream for a long time; does anyone here have the answer, or can direct me to it?). But I do think that it's time that we and Bree trust Jonas, since it's pretty apparent that he's on the side of good. I'm thinking that if he wasn't that OpAphid might have outed him in the "Miss Me?" video. Still, I discourage Jonas from "storming the castle", since the Order probably has guns Exclamation .
The Creators
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

We are having some technical difficulties that are delaying the uploading of the video. We are very sorry but there will be a new video tomorrow. Sad

We didn't even want to post this because we know you don't like to know when new videos are coming out (ala Katharine McPhee), but we hate feeling like we are letting you down by not posting enough videos.

Thanks for all your continued support.

Miles, Mesh, Greg
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am happy that you told us. I don't mind knowing when videos are, I mean I know when all of my shows come on TV. What's the difference.

Thanks for letting us know.
cipher
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I really can see why she wouldn't want to go to the police. OpAphid is everywhere. Seriously. Who's to say they wouldn't have cops in their pocket in every precinct in America?

And even if they didn't, Bree telling them about an Order that took her parents would probably be discounted as yet another Conspiracy Theory, and try to deposit her in some kind of foster facility, if not a loony bin. Would YOU believe her?

Especially if she utilizes P-Monkey. And you know she would. With those kinds of odds, I wouldn't be running to the nearest fuzzbox either.

Also? New Video tomorrow, YAY! Laughing

Last edited by cipher on Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Cherie_Sotta
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY

A new vid tomorrow. Gives me something extra to look forward to when I come home from work =). And next...... WHERE is Tachyon? Bree & Jonas need her terribly right now. I'm right on that bandwagon, guys. She doesn't belong in "Fiji". Op is causing way too much trouble right now and Brother is kinda dense... he couldn't even read her penmanship. They need her expertise desperately. And so do we. That dry spell with OpAPHID was bad enough and kept us opheads very bored.

Tachy's great, anyway. I miss her 80's references.

/////////
-
//
/
-
hitomitohi
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Video Reply with quote

Thank you! Now I know there is no new video tonight so I don't have to be up til' 3 in the morning waiting for new video.
I'm addicted to LG15 way too much.... Embarassed
Is it good thing? or bad thing? Laughing
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay new vid tomorrow Very Happy excitinggggg
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Creators: PLEASE GET TACHYON INVOLVED BEFORE SENDING BREE AND JONAS TO AN IMPOSSIBLE MISSION!!!!!!!

Hear hear!

And kindly remember to video all that happens.

Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
Languorous Lass wrote:

Wrong. Bree won't go to the police because -- well, what could she say? "My friend Daniel has been kidnapped by this mysterious Order, and they're holding him hostage, but he's been brainwashed, so if you ask him about it he'll say he's fine because he doesn't know any better." Oh, yeah, that's going to get results.

How about she says: My friend Daniel went to a bowling alley and never came home and his parents haven't heard from him in months? Shocked Wink Very Happy

But that would only help if all she needed to do was find Daniel.

Play your scenario through. "Daniel went to a bowling alley and never came home." The cops would go through the same process of logic that Bree and Jonas (and even Nikki B) have already gone through. They'd go to the bowling alley, find out about the Cowboy, track him down . . .

Okay, suppose they were able to locate Daniel, and he's with the Order. What then? He's been freakin' brainwashed. All he'll say is, "Oh, Bree and Jonas have it wrong -- I'm right here, and I'm fine, and actually they knew I was fine and I invited Bree to join me." The cops would be hella pissed. Plus Danny's a high school graduate, and presumably a legal adult. So it's not a police matter that "his parents haven't heard from him in months."

Logic, people. Let's use some logic here. Brick wall

cipher wrote:
You know, I really can see why she wouldn't want to go to the police. . . . Bree telling them about an Order that took her parents would probably be discounted as yet another Conspiracy Theory, and try to deposit her in some kind of foster facility, if not a loony bin. Would YOU believe her? Especially if she utilizes P-Monkey. And you know she would.

Good point about P.Monkey. But I don't think they would put her in a foster facility or a loony bin -- they'd go to her mother. Who, as we know, is with the Order. And they wouldn't think Bree was nuts -- they'd think she was a smartass teenager who's yanking their chain. They'd probably give her a break because she's a first offender (and because she's so cute), but they'd definitely threaten to file criminal charges against her if she tries anything like "filing a false report" again. And her mother would nod seriously and promise to keep Bree on a tight leash from now on, and . . . presto, she's in the hands of the Order again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: