Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Astrum Argenteum: new and old theories/evidence

View previous topic :: View next topic  
amadeus
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Astrum Argenteum: new and old theories/evidence Reply with quote

This has got to be it or maybe it's a mix or religions? More to come later

1.The ceremony
2.Darbyite Design: a reference to the Plymouth Brethren, the evangelical christian group that Aleister Crowley belonged to before he got involved in the Occult.
3. The Unicursal hexagrams in the header(the star as pointed out by
another forum member was designed by A.C.)
4. The addition of her helper( in A.'.A.'. teaching is done on a 1 on 1 basis)
5. Thelma spelled in greek at the bottom of LG15.com
6. It's a secret society that has aims of religion.
7. She has to learn to read and write the Enochian language which was incorparated by A.C
8. The apocryphal book of Enoch told of the order of angels called "Watchers," or "The Sleepless Ones."
9.The watchers 'eye' ( an eye is a big symbol in A.'.A.'.)

Some weird connections

From Nobackspacebutton:
Not only all that...but reread what those "Watchers" were defined as...if you remember my biblical name theory..Bree could mean Gabriel...whom was a very important angel in the Bible.

Gabriel: The angel Gabriel, an important figure in the Bible, appears first in the Book of Daniel (chapters 8 and 9) as a messenger and revealer. In the New Testament he announces the births of John the Baptist and Jesus Christ (Luke 1), and in the Book of Enoch, part of the pseudepigrapha, he is one of the seven archangels who stand close to God. Later Christian tradition made him the trumpeter of the Last Judgment.

From Mellie3204
Me too Very Happy. Hope you don't mind me jumping on this thread but I have foudn some weird coincidances along similar subjects. I was basically taking a link-trip through Wikipedia and historical people, and came up with some weird connections I want to post here (well, weird to me anyways, though it could just be sleep deprivation! Anxious )

Also, this may have been posted before, but I haven't seen it, excuse me if it has!!

Firstly, from the Enochian Wiki:

Quote:
"Enochian is a name often applied to an occult or angelic language recorded in the private journals of Dr. John Dee and his seer Edward Kelley in the late 16th century."

From John Dee's Wiki I get 3 different links of interest:

Quote:
...He studied with Gemma Frisius...

Gemma? That's a coincidink. A popular name... I guess.

Quote:
Dee was a friend of Tycho Brahe and was familiar with the work of Copernicus.

...Hmm. Doesn't this Tycho character's name sound a little Tachyon-esque?

Quote:
Dee's Speculum or Mirror (an obsidian Aztec cult object in the shape of a hand-mirror, brought to Europe in the late 1520s), which was once owned by Horace Walpole.

Walpole? Is someone messing with names here? That kinda sounds like Warpylol.

So who were these three people mentioned? I went to their Wikis:

From the Wiki of Gemma Frisius:
Quote:
While still a student, Frisius set up a workshop to produce globes and mathematical instruments. He became noted for the quality and accuracy of his instruments, which were praised by Tycho Brahe, among others. In 1533, he described for the first time the method of triangulation still used today in surveying.

Triangulation??! ( Amadeus:What about the triangle that lead to the bowling alley were DB's fake I.D. was located? ) And here's Tycho menetioned yet again. So these people all knew each other...

Not much info on the Walpole Wiki: but more general web searching reveals he was an occultist and led a rather interesting life.

MUCH more interesting though, is the Wiki of Tycho Brahe:
Quote:
...Tycho Brahe... best known today as an early astronomer, though in his lifetime he was also well known as an astrologer and alchemist.

Quote:
He is universally referred to as "Tycho" rather than by his surname "Brahe", as was common in Scandinavia.

Quote:
On November 11, 1572, Tycho observed ... a very bright star which unexpectedly appeared in the constellation Cassiopeia (Amadeus: Cassie?) ...Since it had been maintained since antiquity that the world beyond the orbit of the moon, i.e. that of the fixed stars, was eternal and unchangeable... other observers held that the phenomenon was something in the Earth's atmosphere. Tycho, however, observed that the parallax of the object did not change from night to night, suggesting that the object was far away.

This can't be all coincidence.........?

("I will endure to the end")

A.C.

Last edited by amadeus on Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:20 pm; edited 14 times in total
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to post here and bump this topic back up to the top here because amadeus has done a great deal of thought-provoking research, and has edited the initial post several times to reflect it.
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the creators confirmed that the order is a fictional religion based on many different religions, but good research!! welcome to the forum! Smile
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found your compilation very intriguing. However, "Astrum Argenteum" is backwards, I believe. At least on Wiki (which, granted, is NOT all knowing). The search of "Astrum Argenteum" on wiki led to the German page...

Still I didn't really know what A A was so I decided to do some research and found some interesting things:
Quote:
the name A∴A∴ can also refer specifically to the Third Order
Bree does call her religion the Order.
Quote:
A∴A∴ is unique in that members officially only know those directly above and below in the chain of instruction. There are no regular group rituals (measures are taken to hide the identity of the Officers during the few Temple initiation rituals), and members are expected to work alone, consulting as needed with their superior in the Order.
Bree didn't know many people connected in the Order, she knew there were "Deacons" but she admitted not knowing all of them. Also what I found interesting is that the Officers want their identity hidden. When Bree participated in the practice ceremony, she said she didn't know any of the Deacons.

Also, in order to be initiated in the A A, one must perform several tasks, including:
Quote:
The discovery and living out of one's own true will
There seems to be a general theme of letting Bree decide what she wants. (Therefore not outright capturing her, rather coercing her into returning.)

Anyway, just found that interesting, so I figured I'd post it. Sorry if it's been repeated. I looked at the original AA forum but it was rather chatty...[/quote]
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats interesting girlanacronism!
cosmicdancer
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking it's a mix of different religions/societies/cults
iMatt
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hold on I just read this here

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Set_of_Five

now check out this:
The fractions when added and reduced become 1/5, 2/5 and so on which gives us this video order which was later verified by the bug herself.

Whatever Happened to That Girl, Cassie
Cassie Does Not R.I.P.
Cassie is Lying, Cassie Tells Lies
Everyone Hates Cassie
They Attack Cassie

The further analysis was with regards to the words infront of the face. These lines are admissions of guilt that are a twist on the 42 Declarations of Innocence (AKA the 42 Declarations of Purity) that are associated with the Egyptian Goddess Ma'at (Goddess of Truth, Balance and Order).

It says here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argenteum_Astrum
that Ma'at is a deity of Argenteum Astrum

I'm pretty convinced this is it now

(major props to amadeus btw)
silvermoon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some good info, but don't forget that Cassie is not a cannon part of the series. (at least not any of the Cassie videos). They are not made by the Creators and do not impact the storyline in any way.

You might want to add that part of the info to the Cassie area of the forum, where the fan videos and spin-offs are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: