Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Storm the Castle
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
only1
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:50 am    Post subject: Storm the Castle Reply with quote

Jonas made a statement... hmmm...

For some reason I really got the feeling off this video that Jonas isn't part of the order. I don't know...nothing specific in the video, just a feeling. I think the one thing that everyone will argue as a reason he IS part of the order was at the end, that Daniel got dragged in but he volunteered for it. He's absolutely right. Even if he is part of the order, I think after befriending and living with Bree and Daniel for a while that he may just betray the Order and help Bree out for real. Perhaps that's even his real reason for helping Bree.. former member of the Order out for revenge or in a similar situation as Bree... hell, his parents were "lost at sea."
Maybe the Oder was behind that as well and his helping Bree can help him get closer to finding out what happened to his parents.

I have a feeling the next video may be Jonas spying on Bree as she's trying to get to the Order and trade for Daniel.
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Jonas is a part of the order. And if he is, he'll have a problem, because he has really begun to love his new friends.
My theory is that this video was made to make it look like Bree donsn't have a plan. So while Jonas is all like
'we're at my house now, with no idea what to do, I'm so lost I can't even wash my hair'
maybe Bree and Tachyon is prepering for a great battle against the order.
Pallidity
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree with you after this video...sort of. It didn't seem like he was order-oriented BUT I have to wonder why anyone would just give in to that. If I were him I would resent the fact that things had gotten so messy, even if I volunteered for things, which is what bothers me. Daniel would say something now and then to show that he wasn't happy with the fact that he was stuck helping Bree as opposed to college and Jonas has yet to really do that which makes me wonder if he might be from the order afterall.
aeryolol
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas ish too smexy to be part of the order .

Razz

me ish boobie.
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at least his hair wasn't greasy this time
only1
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beckers wrote:
at least his hair wasn't greasy this time

no... not greasy... but dear lord he needs a haircut... had a white-fro going on!!

Very Happy
Macabea13
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Storm the Castle Reply with quote

only1 wrote:

I have a feeling the next video may be Jonas spying on Bree as she's trying to get to the Order and trade for Daniel.

Now that you mention it he didnt' say that he had told Bree he was coming with her did he?
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait to see the next video. Him, Bree and the Order.... just hope we don't have to wait for it too long!!
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune; but great minds rise above them

The question is does Bree have a little mind and thus tamed and subdued by misfortune - or - a great mind, able to rise above this misfortune?

I am hoping she rises to the test and even more hopeful that Jonas has a plan too.
Macabea13
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheqinah wrote:
Quote:
Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune; but great minds rise above them

The question is does Bree have a little mind and thus tamed and subdued by misfortune - or - a great mind, able to rise above this misfortune?

I am hoping she rises to the test and even more hopeful that Jonas has a plan too.

My interpetation of this quote is that Bree is the little mind (therby subdued..) and that Op is the Great mind who rises above.
wwwwwalterrrrr
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pallidity wrote:
I have to agree with you after this video...sort of. It didn't seem like he was order-oriented BUT I have to wonder why anyone would just give in to that. If I were him I would resent the fact that things had gotten so messy, even if I volunteered for things, which is what bothers me. Daniel would say something now and then to show that he wasn't happy with the fact that he was stuck helping Bree as opposed to college and Jonas has yet to really do that which makes me wonder if he might be from the order afterall.

the difference with jonas is that he didn't really have anything to hold onto. daniel had a job and a family and other friends i think...
jonas didn't even have that. he's coming from a much different situation and i think because of that, he's more apt to be consumed by anything that comes along.
BabyYoshi88
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: I agree Reply with quote

I agree with Pallidity.

I mean, first Jonas was talking about Storming the Castle and taking action...

And then he was like..."Well, I'll go along with it and see what happens."

What?! Either their both faking their intentions and plotting or somethings up with the Jonas (even though I absolutely adore him).

Why would Jonas just give in like that?
Full of pity, love, and power.
He is able,
He is able,
He is able, doubt no more.
Macabea13
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wwwwwalterrrrr wrote:
Pallidity wrote:

the difference with jonas is that he didn't really have anything to hold onto. daniel had a job and a family and other friends i think...
jonas didn't even have that. he's coming from a much different situation and i think because of that, he's more apt to be consumed by anything that comes along.

Another difference could be that Jonas is tied to the order, but not in an evil way. Perhaps he knows of them, or has bad experiences with them and is determined to assist Bree......in his own kind of crusading way.
HoorayForMeImMakingOut
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This video gave me the feeling that these kids aren't as dumb as we think, and they definately aren't going to just give in to the Order.

Tag, you're it.
aeryolol
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HoorayForMeImMakingOut wrote:
This video gave me the feeling that these kids aren't as dumb as we think, and they definately aren't going to just give in to the Order.

Yeah, me too.

me ish boobie.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: